Wondering why Lakewood has a bad rap?

34 posts in this topic

A seasoned mature lady knows how to run a business while protecting herself and clients. There is always a risk, but so many ways to mitigate those risks. As another lady pointed out (I think Kali), know who you are visiting by doing research. 

If you find yourself in an awkward position with LE, just shut up. That is key. A gentleman from Fort Collins told me that those charges did not stick in that last sting. I don't know how credible that is, but many folks hang themselves by caving to the intimidation, and run their mouths. 

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

If you find yourself in an awkward position with LE, just shut up. That is key. A gentleman from Fort Collins told me that those charges did not stick in that last sting. I don't know how credible that is, but many folks hang themselves by caving to the intimidation, and run their mouths

LE doesn't really care if the charges stick. They booked you, embarrassed you, possibly outed you to friends, family, & co-workers, and got you off the streets. The story will be printed (but seldom a retraction or follow up) spreading FUD.

As for the bold - Loose lips sink more than ships. 

Ok...so being somewhat new its good to know certain things...thank you all for your input....HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE💋💋💋💋💋

I tink the Lakewood rap i bad.  My last three great visits were in Lakewood or close.  All were in calls with very well reviewed ladies.

all in calls with very well reviewed ladies.