JefFREEy66

Stuck in between Denver and a hard place!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Hey I'm Jeff a my work has had me stuck here in Denver for the last 11 weeks. I joined TOB about a month ago and love the site and reviews but I have no reference for other members to review. 

So what's the secret ? How dose a out of town guy with no referencies  get any quality company that's not a scam found on the other sites ???

Thanks

Jeff

Look at the ads, read the ads (not just the photos :P), find a girl that you like who says they are newbie friendly. If you are comfortable providing the information that she requests, then follow her contact/appointment setting criteria. Some ladies like email, some like text etc.  good luck!

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Look at the ads, read the ads (not just the photos :P), find a girl that you like who says they are newbie friendly. If you are comfortable providing the information that she requests, then follow her contact/appointment setting criteria. Some ladies like email, some like text etc.  good luck!

What she said :) there are a couple newbie friendly providers I trust refs from and I am sure other ladies do as well, but make sure the lady you choose and chooses you in return will offer you that reference. If she is a newbie as well it might not work in your favor as far a a trustful reference..If YOUR not one of the good guys we tend to find out quickly. So being an out of towner, new with this as his first post. Be safe, Take the advice and Jump In!!!! Clothing totally optional ;)

Edited by Chrissy

Just contact ladies that catch your interest and see how you need to be screened and go from there. Not everyone uses Ladies as References, there are many options out there.

After you see a lady write a review on her. Which is even better than a regular reference at times. Reviews are like the gift for you, (the writer) that keeps on giving. 😍 Ask that she gives you a reference on TOB too and "okay" on P411. Hell no reason to be afraid of being a hobbiest fully! The dark side has some very happy perks in store for those who wish to participate.  

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

19 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

After you see a lady write a review on her. Which is even better than a regular reference at times. Reviews are like the gift for you, (the writer) that keeps on giving. 😍 Ask that she gives you a reference on TOB too and "okay" on P411. Hell no reason to be afraid of being a hobbiest fully! The dark side has some very happy perks in store for those who wish to participate.  

Of course after seeing a reputable newbie friendly provider.