Karrine_Kream

Denver/Aurora

31 posts in this topic

I am planning a trip and not sure if there are more popular/convenient areas of the two

For ex. many people who tour to Houston, Texas like to stay in the Galleria Area because of the location, things to do and it is a great location to host.

Is this the case for Denver or Aurora?

I remember there use to be a big no no area in Denver but can not remember.

Any info is really appreciated

Thanks

XOXO

I will tell you the secret place if you bring HKPhooey with you😂

The DTC is our Galleria area. Stay out of Lakewood and you will do great. 

Thanks Laci French

Not familiar with HKPhooey-enlighten me

Is the DTC a convenient location, I prefer convenience for my clients over popularity?

7 minutes ago, Karrine_Kream said:

Thanks Laci French

Not familiar with HKPhooey-enlighten me

Is the DTC a convenient location, I prefer convenience for my clients over popularity?

You don't know who Hong Kong Phooey is? :eek:

DTC will get you the best exposure.  

No

9 minutes ago, boink36 said:

You don't know who Hong Kong Phooey is? :eek:

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

DTC will get you the best exposure.  

Thank you

I'd like to say wiser, but I am not a tv/cartoon kinda girl.

HKPhooey is actually a handle for a really awesome guy that lives in H-town.😂

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

HKPhooey is actually a handle for a really awesome guy that lives in H-town.😂

That he is! I too have had the pleasure.  I wish Denver did Socials like Dallas and Houston used to do. 

36 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

That he is! I too have had the pleasure.  I wish Denver did Socials like Dallas and Houston used to do. 

Denver used to have socials. But a few years back a Westword reporter attended one and splattered it all over the front page. Several ladies got busted shortly after that. We've also had YL bring LE to socials, with similar results. 

Therefore, arranging socials through TOB is now verboten.

There used to be a private group that got together through emails. But it got to be like herding cats trying to get ladies to attend (or so I've been told).  If you invited one clique, you couldn't invite others. The list slowly dissolved. 

Yes, I miss the socials, but safety overrides!😒

Lakewood is not bad if you live there. No need to fear what you live and breathe! 😀😀

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Denver used to have socials. But a few years back a Westword reporter attended one and splattered it all over the front page. Several ladies got busted shortly after that. We've also had YL bring LE to socials, with similar results. 

There used to be a private group that got together through emails. But it got to be like herding cats trying to get ladies to attend (or so I've been told).  If you invited one clique, you couldn't invite others. The list slowly dissolved. 

I like the way its done down south. By private invite Only. Location is revealed the day of by private message. And if you aren't on the list. You do not get in or even know its happening :) 

3 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I like the way its done down south. By private invite Only. Location is revealed the day of by private message. And if you aren't on the list. You do not get in or even know its happening :) 

That is consistent with how the private groups worked. But w/o YL participation the guys sit around & stare at each other. 😏

I haven't forgotten about you guys... kinda afraid of the snow hehehe

Although I'd love to go ski....decisions decisions

We don't get so much snow anymore, and when we do it usually melts by noon. There are exceptions when we get a lot of snow, and it stays super cold. That is not often. However, it has been snowing in the mountains if you do decide to ski.😁

On 8/23/2017 at 9:27 PM, Bit Banger said:

Bit, was it the parties hosted by ragtop of sowet? 

I totally agree that safety is on top of everything, just look at what happened in Seattle WA.

2 hours ago, ceeu2nite said:

Bit, was it the parties hosted by ragtop of sowet? ...

RT held the first socials I attended years ago. Then several others started holding socials. Some were large themed parties in rented rooms, others were just a gathering of folks at a local watering hole. I even helped organize one of those. 

On 8/23/2017 at 8:26 AM, SensualAddict said:

Does not know Hong Kong Phooey... damn I must be getting old.

You and me both!

Humm why not do another one another night?  Of course, it would be invite only, zero business discussion rules... just some adults hanging out- like a bowling night, punch bowl, or line dancing.  Maybe make a new friend or 2.  I guess it would be easier for the single folk here.    

3 hours ago, QuakerOatZ said:

Humm why not do another one another night?  Of course, it would be invite only, zero business discussion rules... just some adults hanging out...

1) Organizing or promoting such events on TOB is against board rules. 

2) I've been told that herding cats is easier. Getting people to commit attendence, avoiding clique conflicts, finding appropriate venues (w/unknown group size), ...

I organize parties for swingers one week and kinksters the next, that is hard. I can't imagine what trying to organize one for this community would be like! 

But goddamn does it sound like a fun party to be at.

21 hours ago, Quazar said:

I organize parties for swingers one week and kinksters the next, that is hard. I can't imagine what trying to organize one for this community would be like! 

But goddamn does it sound like a fun party to be at.

When are you doing the GFE one???:P:P:P

It seems most of the ladies are south around the DTC area which sucks for us guys up north.  Many times I have wanted to visit a provider but her location was the deciding factor.  Traffic in this city is a nightmare especially down there.  I suppose there is more exposure down that way but also more competition.  Its good many if those YLs are down in DTC becuase if they were in the northern Metro area I might be broke.

Edited by Bigfoot257

24 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

It seems most of the ladies are south around the DTC area which sucks for us guys up north.  Many times I have wanted to visit a provider but her location was the deciding factor.  Traffic in this city is a nightmare especially down there.  I suppose there is more exposure down that way but also more competition.  Its good many if those YLs are down in DTC becuase if they were in the northern Metro area I might be broke.

I don't want to hear any whining about how you have to drive all the way from up north to get to DTC.  I would KILL to be within 2 hours of Denver or the Springs right now.  

5 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I don't want to hear any whining about how you have to drive all the way from up north to get to DTC.  I would KILL to be within 2 hours of Denver or the Springs right now.  

Well a lot of times guys can't set aside several hours to go play.  A quick lunchtime treat or after work romp is nice before heading home.  But I guess I'm lucky I'm not hours away.