Bry27

ISO Denver

20 posts in this topic

I am in town on business and have 30 okays on p411.

Looking for a top notch lady with high reviews.

I am new to this board,  but not new to hobby.

👀 at the ads then read the reviews. 

you can't wait for it to slap ya on the face:rolleyes:

Wait...providers are supposed to contact me?  I've been doing this all wrong😬

1 hour ago, JAGCS said:

Wait...providers are supposed to contact me?  I've been doing this all wrong😬

Maybe you should post an ad like Fish did. Hahaha:D

4 hours ago, Bry27 said:

I am in town on business and have 30 okays on p411.

Looking for a top notch lady with high reviews.

I am new to this board,  but not new to hobby.

A guy with 30 ok's on P411 should know to read the ads and reviews of the ladies in the area where he is to find company.  He should also have references if he has 30 ok's. 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

A guy with 30 ok's on P411 should know to read the ads and reviews of the ladies in the area where he is to find company.  He should also have references if he has 30 ok's. 

If he is p411 he has access to Available Now p411 ladies with attached reviews and in minutes. And guess what!!!! They are ALL the exact same ladies that are on this board :)  

Edited by Chrissy

10 hours ago, Chrissy said:

If he is p411 he has access to Available Now p411 ladies with attached reviews and in minutes. And guess what!!!! They are ALL the exact same ladies that are on this board :)  

+1

10 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Right, that seems like the most logical way to go about it. 
Why go here and wait for inbox requests when you can go to P411 and get exactly what you're looking for with minimal volley. 

41 minutes ago, Laci French said:

HollyMarie-beautiful new pic!

That's a whole lotta WOMAN! 👍 😄

Definitely HWP.  Good job of displaying your assets, especially #10/11 of your new pics.

I live in Lakewierd and have yet to have an issue :rolleyes: I even had a cellophane wrapped vibe against some ladies clit prancing around my deck on Sunday night, good thing I'm penthouse unit lol. 

18 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I live in Lakewierd and have yet to have an issue :rolleyes: I even had a cellophane wrapped vibe against some ladies clit prancing around my deck on Sunday night, good thing I'm penthouse unit lol. 

You might want to edit this post that could potentially be a patent pending idea.  

49 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You might want to edit this post that could potentially be a patent pending idea.  

LOL, I have plenty of pics of the whole process so the innovator's idea is safe and therefore protected B)

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, I have plenty of pics of the whole process so the innovator's idea is safe and therefore protected B)

Whoever gets to the patent office first and files for the patent gets the credit 😜

You are all poking fun again for an Iso. It is very common practice on other boards and works well otherwise they would not do it. 

P411 is great, but many times a request goes unanswered. This guy is just trying to cut down on the ladies who for whatever reason have a profile, but don't respond. 

I had multiple replies this week in San Jose on another board by this method. Conversely every p411 request I sent went unanswered. 

Travelers do not know your aversion to ISO here, and maybe we as locals should be a bit more accepting. 

It's a part of traveling that ever local community has a different board, and a pain in the ass. 

My 2 cents. 

Iso. Ride from Dia to your incall tommorow about 11pm. Ideally you look like my sister in law. :)

pm only or the locals might... 

16 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

technical ? how many layers of cellophane to (firmly) hold the vibe against the clit   

18 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

technical ? how many layers of cellophane to (firmly) hold the vibe against the clit   

WAYYY TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT IN LAKEWOOD!

Well, at least we know of a great Mexican place to go eat and have cool conversation! 😀😀😀😀