fishndude57

...The Other Bored...a Parody...

32 posts in this topic

Hey Fish,

I saw your ad, and just think you are so intriguing with your honesty and well-spoken post. My name is Samantha, and I am 28 with stunning green eyes, red hair, body like J-Lo, and I hear I am great in the sack. I hope that is enough info as I have to be very discreet due to me being an international model with my face and body plastered all over every magazine and advertisements known to man so if we can just continue to email, and you trust that I am an awesome gal-I know that we will have an awesome time. I look forward to meeting you, and hope you understand my predicament in this matter.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

P.S. I was wondering if we could do half the rate the first time so I KNOW we click. I promise I am good for it. 

32 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Hey Fish,

I saw your ad, and just think you are so intriguing with your honesty and well-spoken post. My name is Samantha, and I am 28 with stunning green eyes, red hair, body like J-Lo, and I hear I am great in the sack. I hope that is enough info as I have to be very discreet due to me being an international model with my face and body plastered all over every magazine and advertisements known to man so if we can just continue to email, and you trust that I am an awesome gal-I know that we will have an awesome time. I look forward to meeting you, and hope you understand my predicament in this matter.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

P.S. I was wondering if we could do half the rate the first time so I KNOW we click. I promise I am good for it. 

Oh hell no, not negotiating. Gas has gone up since then, so you can count on an up sell now. Let's see, I have a toaster I never use. Will that help? Think of it like this, I'm like L'oreal, I'm worth it baby!

Edited by fishndude57