fishndude57

...The Other Bored...a Parody...

32 posts in this topic

My God Fish😂😂 

All this for the low cost of $20...do you do car dates?

54 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Yo...I can't find your "menu" and that will be the deciding factor.

BTW I have $42.36 in my pocket and I'm looking for a regular thing. 

Nicely played Laci 😂😂

Aug 21, 2017  3:38am

How much for hh, and what services do you provide? Any other pics?

Hi Fish, I have $50 bill, got change? I can do a regular thing, but after the 3rd visit I'm gonna fall in love, and therefore ask you to give me a discount because I am just that awesome! Plus um, I want dick pics, and that includes funny underwear like the elephant etc. I don't mind back or chest hair, but I do like to braid it, if you don't offer that , it's a deal breaker. 

I expect a reply, nowish!

WTF is that in the bottom R picture?

Dude, did you drop a load in the woods?  Gross!

----

😄🙀😵🤡👏🐋🐳🦈🐬

ROFLMAO - Good one!

30 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

WTF is that in the bottom R picture?

It has treble hooks on it. It's my top water turd lure. I throw it outta the boat against the dam at Chatty for Smallies LOL :rolleyes:

Have to check those shots tonight on my p.c. the screen on my cell is too small. Just hope whatever Bit saw is not catching lol well other than a big fish!😀😀

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Yo...I can't find your "menu" and that will be the deciding factor.

BTW I have $42.36 in my pocket and I'm looking for a regular thing. 

I can't stop laughing.  Laci French you're awesome!

On 8/20/2017 at 5:57 PM, fishndude57 said:

…I’m not kidding, if I don’t make $20 this weekend, I’ll have to go to Aurora Reservoir where it’s electric motors only…

You charge more than Boink ??? ladies..where are the reviews on these two guys...are their pictures accurate ? 

On 8/22/2017 at 4:50 AM, JRWolfe said:

You charge more than Boink ??? ladies..where are the reviews on these two guys...are their pictures accurate ? 

JR has me laughing so hard right now!! 😂😂😂😂

I'm going to call you at 3am and ask you to drive an hour for a quick visit. That's cool, right? 

3 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

I'm going to call you at 3am and ask you to drive an hour for a quick visit. That's cool, right? 

Not only is that cool I will give you 20% off as a TOB member discount! :D

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Boink, you're such a slut! 

4 hours ago, boink36 said:

My next question was going to be about a discount! Perfect! 

Boink ! "overnights" are not defined as falling asleep on top of the ladies during the act.There are a lot of complaints about you charging extra for that !! 

On 8/20/2017 at 6:11 PM, Laci French said:

My God Fish😂😂 

All this for the low cost of $20...do you do car dates?

lacie, he is definitely a cheap slut.🍀

but what I want to know is-Does he do a "bfe" for 15 minutes and do I also get a discount because I like to fish.☘️

I would run out of rep points just on this thread. So a big thumbs up to all who participated.  Gave me a big grin.  Thanks to everyone.

Lurker here that reads most everything posted and rarely reply, but.. this is one of the most invested well prepared and just funny as all get out articles to date. I read the add laughed. Went home looked it up on line read the lady’s reviews and laughed so hard I got the “snorts “! Well done sir and ladies I haven’t laughed so hard thanks for the role reversals and just plain humor.

I will call you next week three times to make a appointment. You will be available right?

On 8/20/2017 at 5:57 PM, fishndude57 said:

311pggl.png

MUST READ THE WHOLE AD!!!!!! Test at 9!

Really Need Help…My Boat Needs Gas…

…I’m not kidding, if I don’t make $20 this weekend, I’ll have to go to Aurora Reservoir where it’s electric motors only…

…10’ of swinging meat, head as big as my fist, balls as big as raisins (couldn’t think of anything here). Ladies, Here’s your chance. In Denver for life, will never leave! Minimal hair on back and in ears! Chest hair is 60 years old even though I’m only 28! Never been trimmed…shit is LONG! I trim (my nose hairs), before every appointment! If you’re up for the challenge have I got a deal for you…

…T&C, out the door. Let’s go to dinner, YOU LEAVE THE TIP! You’ll see I’m the perfect companion, only drink Budweiser and belch! I wear a hat with a hook wherever I go! Sometimes I shave, I can grow a 5 o’clock shadow by noon! You’ll never experience a truer BFE than me! Screening below…

…Reviews not necessary, but a presence anywhere besides BP a must. Must be willing to cater to this 28 going on 60 year ol fishndude whose ears seem to grow yearly (WTF up with that?) Text only, calls, as I’m going deaf just don’t cut it anymore. Private In-Calls only, or out to me only after careful screening by me. If you think I have what it might take to see you, I hope you’ll take pity on this young/ol fart…

I’m usually in bed by 9 so act fast!

I only have $5 can I come NOW??   By the way its 11pm...😂

4 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

I only have $5 can I come NOW??   By the way its 11pm...😂

And it will take me 4 hours and 37 minutes to get there 

Pretty sure those are stolen pictures.  Since the worm is dangling past his knees there is know way he is catching fish that big.   LOL

Funny thread thanks for the laugh.  I fell sorry for the ladies because I am sure those were things they actually heard or some variation.

On 7/25/2018 at 2:26 PM, new2hobbying said:

Pretty sure those are stolen pictures.  Since the worm is dangling past his knees there is know way he is catching fish that big.   LOL

Funny thread thanks for the laugh.  I fell sorry for the ladies because I am sure those were things they actually heard or some variation.

SEc5Tzw.jpg?1