11 posts in this topic

I had to do it# My Official Game of Throne Shoes finally Finally  came today!!! I am totally considering  a photoshoot around the concept!!!

Ideas would be awesome and appreciated.

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I had to do it# My Official Game of Throne Shoes finally Finally  came today!!! 

Would that be a pair of Uggs for traipsing above The Wall, sandals for crossing the Red Waste, or pointy steel ties with greaves?

Sorry, I'm reading the books & they don't talk much about foot wear, except when barefoot. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Would that be a pair of Uggs for traipsing above The Wall, sandals for crossing the Red Waste, or pointy steel ties with greaves?

Sorry, I'm reading the books & they don't talk much about foot wear, except when barefoot. 

Actually They are more like Brothel designer wear updated :) and The actual TV series does the books justice.

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Actually They are more like Brothel designer wear updated :) and The actual TV series does the books justice.

Hey, I have some of those too but mine are thigh high! :D

This will be fun!  Can't wait to see the pics.

On 8/20/2017 at 10:02 AM, Chrissy said:

I have to slightly disagree. They do a decent job, but the TV show is nowhere near the quality of the books. If you're a Frank Herbert fan you might catch some parallels between his series and ole Uncle Martin.

House Atreides .... anyone?

With your kissed by fire hair, you HAVE to do an Ygritte wildling themed photo shoot!

Edited by kawirider5

On 8/20/2017 at 11:30 AM, boink36 said:

Hey, I have some of those too but mine are thigh high! :D

And I just bet they look great with your hairy ass and nutsack hanging down🍀

On 8/25/2017 at 5:26 AM, kawirider5 said:

With your kissed by fire hair, you HAVE to do an Ygritte wildling themed photo shoot!

There was that other sexy redhead Ros too. And Sansa is a redhead. Each one you could a really fun themed shoot with. Ros in the brothel, Ygritte in her cave or with her bow and arrow, Sansa in her pretty dresses and furs. I almost forgot Melisandre another redhead with more great options.

On 8/20/2017 at 0:15 AM, Chrissy said:

I had to do it# My Official Game of Throne Shoes finally Finally  came today!!! I am totally considering  a photoshoot around the concept!!!

Ideas would be awesome and appreciated.

I know someone that recently bought some painted backdrops that look very very Thornes like.

8 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

There was that other sexy redhead Ros too. And Sansa is a redhead. Each one you could a really fun themed shoot with. Ros in the brothel, Ygritte in her cave or with her bow and arrow, Sansa in her pretty dresses and furs. I almost forgot Melisandre another redhead with more great options.

That would be sooo fun!! Like a photo of All Denver's Reds as GOT reds!!

There are more options than I originally thought of...