Role play ideas

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ironman318 said:

IMG_0195.JPG

Mary Poppins ?  

I'll sweep your chimney.

18 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What would you do for extra credit??😈😈😇😇

And who said I was the student? What would you do for extra credit or to change that bad grade?  🤔

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

Mary Poppins ?  

I'll sweep your chimney.

I was thinking tea party and a rabbit costume. That's the beauty of Cosplay.  😊

12 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I am the Warden of the toughest Women's Prison in the country. Inmates in MY prison know that they MUST absolutely obey without question. There are NO lesbian "preversions" allowed here. The guards know better than to engage inmates in " oral preversions" as well, and having sex with them is not tolerated.  There are NO conjugal visits here. Just hard time and obedience..THAT'S the kind of institution I run. I emerge from washing my hands in the bathroom ( something I do many times daily) and am startled to be confronted by two armed inmates. A perfectly organized and successful  prison break\riot has occurred with a complete surprise take over.  The two in my office have been sent to "take care of the Warden"......whatever that means.......

I'd be a total rebel--- women get lonely ya know.... I'd find me a gf, and guess I'd be in the warden's office frequently. Whatever could go on in there?

My faves have been the cable guy stopping by for a repair, and being a teacher who has to keep her student after school. :P:P:P

director conducting auditions for a xxx rated film with all beginers having to demonstrate every scene over and over   

I know what you're driving at, but the entire interaction is a role play of sorts. She pretends to be interested in me, and I don't have to pretend anything. That's the fascinating thing -- she knows I am there for sex, and I know she knows. There is a freedom in that. The fantasy is "Private Lessons" circa Sylvia Kristel, and I swear that scenario was close to happening with my typing teacher way back in the day. She would intentionally flash me and drive me insane. She knew it (of course). 

Thanks to all...I have some ideas and still looking for more so keep em coming.

Clothing plays and important part in role-play. I think of a flirtations 50's style pin up model and professional photographer. Donuts are my weakness so a sexy Krispy Kreme employee in uniform with a dozen donuts would be a dream come true. I want it my way with a 1970's Burger King clerk or pick up a 1960's Pan Am flight attendant in the hotel lobby. 

Lately I've been thinking of an old fashion shoe store. A starlet calls the store to have a pair of sexy but stylish heals sent over. I show up at the shoe salesman, with the requested shoes. She is clearly scrabbling to get ready for a big evening. She is running around franticly trying to get ready for the night. She is in her underwear, hair and make-up is done. Her black dress hangs on the door. She talks on her phone checking on her ride and paying me no mind. I try not to stare at her. When she finally is ready for me, she said she isn't paying for them until she tries them on and set in a chair, puts her foot out. I kneel down in front of her, open the box of shoes. I use my thigh as her footrest. I slid the high heal on her foot, a nice fit. While I buckle the strap, she slightly opens her legs, almost as if she in inviting me in. I can't help but stare, I look up and she that she is watching me stare at her. I move to the next foot. She walks around in them, walking close to me, almost making contact. She asks me how she looks, asks how it makes her butt look in a flirtatious way. She sets back down in front of me and I start to remove the shoe to place them back in the box. She asks if I want to break them in. I look at her puzzled when she pulls my head to her, between her legs. Over the next few minutes our cloths are removed, everything but the new shoes. Now I understand what she means by breaking them in. 

I leave the shoes forgetting to collect money but do mention that we have a sale on some suede boots that she might like.