Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decafnaetd

In the DTC

6 posts in this topic

I'm in the DTC, which is lovely lady central... But came here on short notice so I didn't get to book time with anyone. So bummed!

I was there for a minute today. Well, I was just a few minutes away from being there when I was canceled on. Too bad gas and time are nonrefundable. Hope the night treats you well! Maybe you'll still get lucky (ba-dum, crash). 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, decafnaetd said:

I'm in the DTC, which is lovely lady central... But came here on short notice so I didn't get to book time with anyone. So bummed!

No need to be bummed, well at least next time.  Have you tried the P411 "Available Now" ads?  There are almost always a couple, if not more, ladies advertising in the DTC.  Last week I got stood up, yep, was left sitting in the parking lot waiting for the room number for 20 minutes (after exchanging multiple confirming e-mails over three days), and hit the cell phone internet while I was waiting.  Found a date who met me within 35 minutes.  Apparently there is one place left on Earth where "available" actually means "available."

Edited by BadBoy

This is pretty much the state of my efforts.  My schedule is almost always fully booked, every few weeks I will get a last minute reprieve on an afternoon.  With such short notice it is very hard to find anyone with good reviews and in the DTC area.  I am a member of P411 but have never looked at the available now ads.  I always assumed they were just sort of ads, I will try that out next time.  Thanks for the tip BadBoy. 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:16 PM, decafnaetd said:

No time like the present.