TrystinTrimble

You're reviews are great, and that's ALL I know.

34 posts in this topic

We can be the naughty nymphs of TOBπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

49 minutes ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Leo helps. What a fox.

He's fat and old now. Oh and also incredibly wealthy. That... tends to help with the fat and old ... nevermind

1 hour ago, TrystinTrimble said:

It is at absolute fucking zero. Unfortunately that gets me called abrasive or a bitch or whatever they are calling people these days who dare react appropriately to being shat upon. I may be not as liked but I am no ass kisser, and I firmly believe that in order to be mentally sound a woman must maintain her sexual dignity and NOT be pummeled into submission by defective and low-stooping jackasses. WE ARE WORTH BEING TREATED WITH HUMANITY. Β Crazy concept, I know!

Β 

Thanks dear. I am a sweetheart but too many confuse that with pliable or non confrontational.Β 

I like your attitude. Let the trogs pound sand.Β 

12 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Trystin, might you ever have anything positive to say, or perhaps even a positive post. Yeah life's hard, for all of us. Just sayin.

Do you ever listen to people's valid complaints? Β  You can't pretend to be nice when you like to take stabs at people like this. Sorry you think it's negative but those are Trystin's real problems and problems that many of us have. Disrespectful dudes.Β 

I know personally that you don't like it when people make commentary on the things and the way you post so why do you feel it's necessary here?