TrystinTrimble

You're reviews are great, and that's ALL I know.

34 posts in this topic

... according to this review taken from August of 2015 you're a one-armed trapeze artist with a love for salsa dancing and have medium sized nipples." 

... clearly this person took the time and energy to read every single word of my reviews and came prepared to break them down and asked me all kinds of questions about details of them. 

You see, the next thing that comes out of their mouth is a line or two that makes it clear as day that they neither read the title the info or the content of my ad. After four straight days of answering my phone and being asked for an in-call or what my rates are I, or pretty much all the other information supplied in the ad...I am calling foul. I can't be the only one this is happening to, and I sure as hell can't be the only one who is straight up Peeved when somebody calls them takes up their time and after three or four minutes of asking me if I bleach my anus or am I a natural redhead and why did that one guy say whatever he said... turns out to be somebody who needs I can't even meet... solely because they did not take one second to read any of the details of how to actually get with me. 

I'm taking the position that if you're going to ask me to explain myself for my reviews or answer intense personal questions in Rapid Fire, that I don't want to hear one question pertaining to an in call location I clearly stated I do not have,  or my rates. One should take minimal measures to only contact a stranger at 430 am when there is ANYTHING they can do for ya...

Please feel free to ask me if I'm out of my mind...especially if you have asked me before if I can be in your garden tub in 9 minutes from now. Hint: the answer to both questions is the same :)

Glad to see im not the only one ready to throw my phone at the wall every time it rings! It has gotten so bad here lately, with all the questions! What is sad is half of the ones asking questions have been around A LONG TIME! 

What i don't understand are the ones that say this it's thier first time ever! "Well how in the HELL did you find MY pictures??"  That's one statement i just cant get over!

I can't throw my phone at the wall, cause I'd never have the $ to replace it the way it has become way common to have several days of this assclownery and nothing else whatsoever. But yes, for more than hobby related reasons, I wanna rage out on my phone while "Die Muthafuckas" serenades my catharsis in the background...

...I have an s5. So It goes.

There has been a spike in fuckery.😕

I keep it simple for me by stating only accept p411 or solid provider references.  

Turning the phone off late nights has done wonders for my sanity.  The later the hour the stranger the requests. 

The "Hi" "Laci?" "Yo" don't get responses. 

Keep hope alive for all the wonderful men to find you.

Let me apologize to all the ladies that have been on the receiving of the fuckery that is going on. 

The majority of us men do respect you, but unfortunately the vocal minority are the ones who call late at night, use one word greetings and totally disrespect you.

If i could find a way to weed out the minority, I would because the minority is giving the majority of us men a bad name.

Until then, maybe blow a whistle into the phone if they call you and you happen to answer.  That might get their attention.

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Let me apologize to all the ladies that have been on the receiving of the fuckery that is going on. 

The majority of us men do respect you, but unfortunately the vocal minority are the ones who call late at night, use one word greetings and totally disrespect you.

If i could find a way to weed out the minority, I would because the minority is giving the majority of us men a bad name.

Until then, maybe blow a whistle into the phone if they call you and you happen to answer.  That might get their attention.

Great fucking ideal, Whats even better is i already have a whistle on hand...:D

Sorry ladies, I have had some crazy messages too. Call it what you like, just so stupid when you have received countless emails back and forth then that someone ask's for a picture. Who are you again? Read the ads. Lol the guy even sent me an email through my website...what the??

I feel like there has to be some kind of solution that doesn't involve going full bitch or whatever else makes people feel "attacked." The blacklist is a helpful thing but it's just not enough and I've added more in the past month than ever.

While this or any occupation comes with its share of fuckery, it has become an out of control thing and I don't feel it's just a spike as much as a shift in the entire environment of provider/client dynamics. I've even had a couple significant incidents with p411 and a highly visible board poster lately and it makes everything more drab to feel as if no matter how much we try to hold people's hands...they just don't care and have no intentions of being pleasant to deal with.  I, as many of you ladies may feel--just want to be a pleasure to be around for those who are not a total vampire to our energy.  I personally would find a LOT of enjoyment if there were not currently an 80-85% chance that my next caller will just ignore all boundaries and suck the fun out of what should be a f-ING blast. When someone calls and think they are perfectly entitled to ask me about a bunch of acronyms or whether I'm willing to dress like Hermione from Harry Potter so they can "make sure they know exactly what they're getting..." or better yet, tell me they want a "pump and dump" and that I'm out now my mind to charge my quite reasonable rates...not only does it break all kinds of etiquette things we as a workforce have agreed is acceptable, but when the ad wasn't even read it just tells me that this party truly doesn't give a flying f*** if I'm comfortable with them AT ALL.

THAT is more than a spike, that's them having decided that we are NHI and that they can shit on providers because of that. There HAS to be some kind of way to mitigate that shift in the atmosphere ...just don't know what yet.  All I know is that we all deserve to be treated better and can DO better somehow. None of us should have to be told to get a real job or that we are too mean anytime we insist on basic human consideration.  Maybe one day that will be more within reach.

I think I might be saving my sanity by ignoring all of the type of requests the ladies above have referenced (including the one from someone coming from Singapore with no references). No following directions, no proper introduction= no reply. Sorry if any of these were legit.  Definitely shut the ringer and alerts off at bedtime. It's not as fun as it used to be.😒

Thank gosh for the good guys!

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I think I might be saving my sanity by ignoring all of the type of requests the ladies above have referenced (including the one from someone coming from Singapore with no references). No following directions, no proper introduction= no reply. Sorry if any of these were legit.  Definitely shut the ringer and alerts off at bedtime. It's not as fun as it used to be.😒

Thank gosh for the good guys!

And there are far more good guys than bad.

We really are blessed here with the sun, the mountains and men!! 

most of the adds that I have read give the information that is needed along with reviews to make decisions making final arrangements should be with respect and in a way that shows respect for others  

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Never expected Laci to say this.  Thanks Laci.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Despite my topic of discussion,  I agree.  I have met some once in a lifetime men here,  terrific people I can't imagine having possibly never met otherwise...

8 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

... according to this review taken from August of 2015 you're a one-armed trapeze artist with a love for salsa dancing and have medium sized nipples." 

... clearly this person took the time and energy to read every single word of my reviews and came prepared to break them down and asked me all kinds of questions about details of them. 

You see, the next thing that comes out of their mouth is a line or two that makes it clear as day that they neither read the title the info or the content of my ad. After four straight days of answering my phone and being asked for an in-call or what my rates are I, or pretty much all the other information supplied in the ad...I am calling foul. I can't be the only one this is happening to, and I sure as hell can't be the only one who is straight up Peeved when somebody calls them takes up their time and after three or four minutes of asking me if I bleach my anus or am I a natural redhead and why did that one guy say whatever he said... turns out to be somebody who needs I can't even meet... solely because they did not take one second to read any of the details of how to actually get with me. 

I'm taking the position that if you're going to ask me to explain myself for my reviews or answer intense personal questions in Rapid Fire, that I don't want to hear one question pertaining to an in call location I clearly stated I do not have,  or my rates. One should take minimal measures to only contact a stranger at 430 am when there is ANYTHING they can do for ya...

Please feel free to ask me if I'm out of my mind...especially if you have asked me before if I can be in your garden tub in 9 minutes from now. Hint: the answer to both questions is the same :)

The last few times you posted about this obviously didn't fix the problem. I'm sure this post will do the trick.

11 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

What is sad is half of the ones asking questions have been around A LONG TIME! 

Us long time members really knows better.  :P

understanding-women-women-female-psyche-

Yup....I had someone want to send me a pic of their passport for verification😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Trystin, might you ever have anything positive to say, or perhaps even a positive post. Yeah life's hard, for all of us. Just sayin.

39 minutes ago, boink36 said:

The last few times you posted about this obviously didn't fix the problem. I'm sure this post will do the trick.

Thanks for pointing it out, and on the heels of yet another cancellation after I was strung along for hours and questioned about all kinds of shit just to amuse someone I'll never meet. As far as I can tell, it's just a thing I'm supposed to accept and not say anything about, lest my biggest cheerleader take delight in telling me in a roundabout way that they're counting and watching and I should just stop talking.  Noted and acknowledged. Thanks for the pep talk, you can always be counted upon when I don't quite feel ridiculed enough for a day.

Laci makes a great point. We do have some wonderful men!! However these individuals who are playing us are costing us dearly. 

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Boink.....will you never learn?  Sometimes people come here with problems just because they can't really discuss this stuff with the family.

That's where we come in.  We are a surrogate, if somewhat dysfunctional, family. 

There are 3 types of female complaints:

Type A: Something physical is broken.  When a woman complains about this, you need to get up off your ass and fix it PRONTO! This will make her happy.

Type B: Something emotional is wrong, involving YOU! You need to fix this faster than type A.  This will make her happy.

Type C: Something emotional is wrong, involving OTHER PEOPLE.  You can't control other people. The only thing you can do to try to fix this is make suggestions about her behavior. DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!  She does not expect you to fix this....and if you try you are dogmeat. What she wants and needs is affirmation and support.

Get her a glass of wine, and/or roll her a smoke, and gently rub her feet, while telling her you are sorry this is happening and you agree that the people who are behaving in this heinous manner deserve to be shot in the face with a bazooka.

This will make her VERY happy.

Support.  Affirmation.   Costs you absolutely nothing.

All men, when interacting with women, should remember the one universal law that is taught to us from infancy: "When Mama ain't happy....ain't NOBODY happy."

This week has been hell, But going to keep on going 💋 call if you ever need to talk😇

Trystin:  I'm sorry you are experiencing such boorish behavior.  These guys deserve no sex for a year!

Sorry I'm not there to rub your feet....so here's some Leo for you.....

tumblr_lk8g91c2wE1qa5uhx.gif

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Boink.....will you never learn?  Sometimes people come here again and again and again and again, over and over and over again, with the same exact problems just because they can't really discuss this stuff with the family.

That's where we come in.  We are a surrogate, if somewhat dysfunctional, family. 

There are 3 types of female complaints:

Type A: Something physical is broken.  When a woman complains about this, you need to get up off your ass and fix it PRONTO! This will make her happy.

Type B: Something emotional is wrong, involving YOU! You need to fix this faster than type A.  This will make her happy.

Type C: Something emotional is wrong, involving OTHER PEOPLE.  You can't control other people. The only thing you can do to try to fix this is make suggestions about her behavior. DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!  She does not expect you to fix this....and if you try you are dogmeat. What she wants and needs is affirmation and support.

Get her a glass of wine, and/or roll her a smoke, and gently rub her feet, while telling her you are sorry this is happening and you agree that the people who are behaving in this heinous manner deserve to be shot in the face with a bazooka.

This will make her VERY happy.

Support.  Affirmation.   Costs you absolutely nothing.

All men, when interacting with women, should remember the one universal law that is taught to us from infancy: "When Mama ain't happy....ain't NOBODY happy."

I fixed this post for you. :D

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Trystin:  I'm sorry you are experiencing such boorish behavior.  These guys deserve no sex for a year!

Sorry I'm not there to rub your feet....so here's some Leo for you.....

tumblr_lk8g91c2wE1qa5uhx.gif

Leo helps. What a fox.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the jerks Trystin.  Wish all of us could just set up a meeting efficiently, show up on time, and have fun.

At the risk of becoming dogmeat, I will offer a suggestion.

Figure out what is the biggest pain point about your business right now.  Brainstorm some ways to fix it.  Implement the one that seems most promising.  Feel free to involve others in this process.

For example, it sounds like the current pain point is talking to jerks on the phone.  Trial solution could be to stop answering your hobby phone, compose an outgoing message that tells guys how to contact you instead and see how things go.

Different example, if the pain point was being swamped with emails from guys who don't read your ad or ask inappropriate questions.  Start instructing men in your ad to put a specific word/phrase in the subject of their email.  Create an email filter to pull all those messages into a separate list that you give high priority.  Don't spend much/any time reading the rest.

11 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Hey Trystin! Always makes me angry to hear/read about troglodytes disrespecting the ladies, and I'm sorry that you are receiving far more than your share of fuckery. You seem like a bona fide sweetheart who really goes out of her way to accommodate people. I wonder if maybe your bullshit tolerance needs to be recalibrated to Absolute Fucking Zero (AFZ). If a prospective client isn't volunteering his name, age, TOB handle, references, and a bit about what makes him a remotely interesting biped, while asking ZERO Stupid Fucking Questions (SFQ), then he's the lead dog in the "I want to be kicked to the fucking curb" sweepstakes. Peace, Love, and Cheers!

2 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

Hey Trystin! Always makes me angry to hear/read about troglodytes disrespecting the ladies, and I'm sorry that you are receiving far more than your share of fuckery. You seem like a bona fide sweetheart who really goes out of her way to accommodate people. I wonder if maybe your bullshit tolerance needs to be recalibrated to Absolute Fucking Zero (AFZ). If a prospective client isn't volunteering his name, age, TOB handle, references, and a bit about what makes him a remotely interesting biped, while asking ZERO Stupid Fucking Questions (SFQ), then he's the lead dog in the "I want to be kicked to the fucking curb" sweepstakes. Peace, Love, and Cheers!

It is at absolute fucking zero. Unfortunately that gets me called abrasive or a bitch or whatever they are calling people these days who dare react appropriately to being shat upon. I may be not as liked but I am no ass kisser, and I firmly believe that in order to be mentally sound a woman must maintain her sexual dignity and NOT be pummeled into submission by defective and low-stooping jackasses. WE ARE WORTH BEING TREATED WITH HUMANITY.  Crazy concept, I know!

Thanks dear. I am a sweetheart but too many confuse that with pliable or non confrontational. 

1 minute ago, TrystinTrimble said:

It is at absolute fucking zero. Unfortunately that gets me called abrasive or a bitch or whatever they are calling people these days who dare react appropriately to being shat upon. I may be not as liked but I am no ass kisser, and I firmly believe that in order to be mentally sound a woman must maintain her sexual dignity and NOT be pummeled into submission by defective and low-stooping jackasses. WE ARE WORTH BEING TREATED WITH HUMANITY.  Crazy concept, I know!

Thanks dear. I am a sweetheart but too many confuse that with pliable or non confrontational. 

Nice💋 if I posted something like this it would have been found offensive....kudos girl💞

1 minute ago, Bella Marie said:

Nice💋 if I posted something like this it would have been found offensive....kudos girl💞

Bella it's because you're a bitch. And a shitstarter. And a BSC hooktard ;) go back to your corner now... 😹

5 minutes ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Bella it's because you're a bitch. And a shitstarter. And a BSC hooktard ;) go back to your corner now... 😹

Only if you join me💋💦💋