Live life and love every moment....

8 posts in this topic

Seeing all the negativity shown on the news and society has really gotten people down.... I wish health , wealth and happiness to everyone💞 Live life to its fullest and don't worry about anything you have no control over💋 LOVE ALL OF YOU😘

Agree hot stuff!  We all have a choice of what we feed our minds.  Choose wisely!

Its hard some days- the negative news just keeps coming.

Tuesday as I drove home I felt it in my mind- the sadness creeping in about the world has become....

What did we do to this world ?

How will my kids survive ?

I made myself a big stiff drink when I got home.  It didn't help-

I need to go find me some nature with no cell reception

6 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

Tuesday as I drove home I felt it in my mind- the sadness creeping in about the world has become....

I agree with the disconnect theory💋

2 hours ago, Mr Purple said:

There is still so much beauty, sometimes  you just have to look a little harder.  

Best thing to do is walk away from the tv. The media is garbage. It's a small few with negative thoughts and messages. Go out, interact with your fellow man. Embrace the beauty of people regardless of color, religion etc. I feel sorry for the people who can't handle it. Who choose to be negative and ugly. Not everyone is or has to agree with anyone else, but I do think we should respect each other. But it all starts with a choice. You can choose not to be a part of the ugliness, or you can choose to be an ignorant, hateful person. 

Me, I'm going to concentrate on me and my happiness. That's all any of us can do. We have no control over what people do. 

Just now, Melissa Sterling said:

Best thing to do is walk away from the tv. The media is garbage. It's a small few with negative thoughts and messages. Go out, interact with your fellow man. Embrace the beauty of people regardless of color, religion etc. I feel sorry for the people who can't handle it. Who choose to be negative and ugly. Not everyone is or has to agree with anyone else, but I do think we should respect each other. But it all starts with a choice. You can choose not to be a part of the ugliness, or you can choose to be an ignorant, hateful person. 

Me, I'm going to concentrate on me and my happiness. That's all any of us can do. We have no control over what people do. 

^^^^^^💞💞💞💞💞💞💞^^^^^^ this is feels right here....hope you're feeling better lovely....