Cali Rose

Tattoos.......

56 posts in this topic

So I'm sure this subject has been covered before but I couldn't find anything on it but what is everyone's opinions on tattoos on providers? Do you like them or not? Certain places you think is trashy? Thanks for your input! 

Edited by Cali Rose

I'm old school. When I 1st started this I didn't know what to think. I now have noooo problems with inked up Ladies at all. I personally have one tat. A rooster hanging from a rope below my knee.

34 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

So I'm sure this subject has been covered before but I couldn't find anything on it but what is everyone's opinions on tattoos on providers? Do you like them or not? Certain places you think is trashy? Thanks for your input! 

Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like bumper stickers on a Ferrari.

but what can you do?

28 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm old school. When I 1st started this I didn't know what to think. I now have noooo problems with inked up Ladies at all. I personally have one tat. A rooster hanging from a rope below my knee.

28 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Your cock hangs bellows your knees 🤣🤣. I couldn't resist repeating what you said when you got your tattoo

I've got one tattoo on my chest...it's very sentimental to me.  Those that know me know what it is.

Personally, I don't care if a beautiful lady has a tattoo or not...it is her personality that defines who she is.

I personally don't care for them but it's your body do what you want. Besides it won't stop me from seeing a provider that has them 

28 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like bumper stickers on a Ferrari. but what can you do?

Same feelings.

If one will only see providers without tattoos, might be waiting a long time: hate to see them, but, can't escape them it seems.

That said, will avoid some providers that are over the top, imo, regarding the tattoos and or location. For example, there was a recent advertiser on BP that caught my eye, but was Tyson-esque in that she had a tat on her face. Boob tattoos might be a deal breaker for me, and or large tattoo across chest above boob line. Size and quantity are the big factors (an ad I saw yesterday, beautiful woman, but just about every inch was covered in ink: not for me).

I'm a chicken shit when it comes to tats or piercing. I like them on others just not me. 

Some tattoos are artistic; others not so much. 

Most tattoos are acquired for sentimental, personal reasons. 

For me it's about that artistic quality. I would love to closely examine a gal in a full body suit. But if it's just a tramp stamp, it had better remind me of who's name to shout as I grab her pig tails and hang on for the ride 😜

I don't have any tattoos. During my service years I would have been expelled from the unit for such identifying marks. I do have plans for my first tattoo, a message for EMTs. But I hope I don't implement that plan for many years to come. 

I love tatts on men. Especially the arm sleeve.. On Woman, maybe a cute butterfly or something sexy and small..

My Grandpa has An eagle on his neck, Now that he is 95 it looks like a vulcher.  I say avoid any parts that may sink, sag or flop when you age ;)

35 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I'm a chicken shit when it comes to tats or piercing. I like them on others just not me. 

They don't hurt much until you've been in the chair for about 4 hours...then you start to feel it

I love body art on the ladies.  Actually, the more the better.  I never really thought about it much one way or the other until I met a beautiful young lady here (on TOB), and I really got into appreciating her tattoos.  It actually motivated me to get a full upper arm sleeve on my right arm, and I am now designing the lower arm sleeve for the right arm and the upper arm sleeve for the left arm.  It appears that I am hooked, never thought it would happen.

The advantage of getting inked up in your later years is that they never have a chance to fade.  ;)

I'm getting a couple cover ups, one on my arm and the other on my thigh. I'm getting a Japanese dragon with some flowers around it and a Rose arrangement on my arm. I was thinking about getting a Phoenix on my back and Ganesh on my hip and upper leg. I don't want to get a body armor but just a few tattoos that have special meanings to me. They're all going to be professionally done and are works of art to me. The artist I have chosen has done work on a friend of mine and his work is A+ 👍 

4 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Your cock hangs bellows your knees 🤣🤣. I couldn't resist repeating what you said when you got your tattoo

😂😂🤣🤣 Omg this is the best stuff I've heard all day!  But below the knee? That's impressive Fish 😏😋

53 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I'm getting a couple cover ups, one on my arm and the other on my thigh. I'm getting a Japanese dragon with some flowers around it and a Rose arrangement on my arm. I was thinking about getting a Phoenix on my back and Ganesh on my hip and upper leg. I don't want to get a body armor but just a few tattoos that have special meanings to me. They're all going to be professionally done and are works of art to me. The artist I have chosen has done work on a friend of mine and his work is A+ 👍 

Those sound lovely Cali Rose. I don't mind ink on a woman, at all. Sometimes I love it, depending on what it is, definitely a turn-on tho not quite fetish level. ;) 

43 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

Those sound lovely Cali Rose. I don't mind ink on a woman, at all. Sometimes I love it, depending on what it is, definitely a turn-on tho not quite fetish level. ;) 

Thank you ❤️☺️

I don't have any myself , but I don't mind them on a lady as long as they are done in good taste. Have recently seen some very nice tattoos on some very pretty lady's. I still love a woman in her natural beauty the best, but a few small tattoos can ad a little something special sometimes to that beauty! Do what you are the most comfortable with!

53 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

Thank you ❤️☺️

xoxo ;)

1 hour ago, Funguy said:

I don't have any myself , but I don't mind them on a lady as long as they are done in good taste. Have recently seen some very nice tattoos on some very pretty lady's. I still love a woman in her natural beauty the best, but a few small tattoos can ad a little something special sometimes to that beauty! Do what you are the most comfortable with!

Yes I know the ghetto ones that look like they were done in a dark basement can be a complete turn off 😂 I just want a couple nice professional ones that are really beautiful and artistic 😍 I'm not really into a lot of pain (besides the occasional spanking 😉) but a few tattoos would suit me quite nice. 

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

They don't hurt much until you've been in the chair for about 4 hours...then you start to feel it

I've heard that the colors burn the worst! For my dragon tattoo he said I would have to come in for three sessions, the outline, the shading, and then the color and estimated it would take 3 to 4 hours per session. Hopefully I don't pass out in the middle of the session but I've instructed my artist to keep going if I do 😂 Its going to be very detailed so it will take a while before its complete but will be very gorgeous once its done 😍

7 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

We should go together and be each others moral support lol. I read that if someone goes with you and you're distracted in conversation then you focus less on the pain and its easier to get through 😁

Cali it's just like any guys preference. some do and some don't. I'm just really really lucky that my atf DOES NOT!!!!! and the crazy part is she is young. but her reasoning makes perfect sense why she doesn't.

there are women that have really caught my eye. then their choices of tattoos. such as quality, placement, subject(s), or just too friken many is such a boner killer for me! it's just my opinion and is only relevant to me in my small world. I'm sure I've missed out seeing some great women. but it's just my thing.......

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like bumper stickers on a Ferrari.

but what can you do?

I like this Vassago. I appreciate art. and to me a ladies body is sacred. so I never understood why there would be graffiti on it???

59 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I've heard that the colors burn the worst! For my dragon tattoo he said I would have to come in for three sessions, the outline, the shading, and then the color and estimated it would take 3 to 4 hours per session. Hopefully I don't pass out in the middle of the session but I've instructed my artist to keep going if I do 😂 Its going to be very detailed so it will take a while before its complete but will be very gorgeous once its done 😍

Just out of curiosity, you sound like you've committed to your decision. Why ask what other's think about it? It almost sounds like you are having doubts. You also mentioned that you'd be covering up a couple of previous ones. Your reasons for doing this are your own, but to an outside observer that sounds like a decision you had regrets about years later. 

Just playing devil's advocate, since you opened the door by asking.

Personally, I have both arms sleeved, so I love tattoos. My philosophy is the way to make a gorgeous woman even more gorgeous is to add tattoos... 

I find it kinda silly when people say tattoos are "defacing the body". People wear clothing, jewelry, odd haircuts, and wear makeup, as well as tattoos. These are all expressions of individuality. If you truly cannot accept an individual in their chosen self-display, perhaps you need to examine your scale of values.

I'd rather see this  Image result for tattooed models

Than this:  Image result for alt right nazi

12 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

When I got my sleeve done they gave me exactly the same time estimates, procedure, etc.  It is all very accurate.  As to the pain level, my artist said it best: "it's not really painful in the sense you are expecting, it is aggravating."  That is correct unless you unwittingly design your tattoo over a bone or joint.  Ouch during that portion.

21 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

There are no trashy places, but there's certainly a lot of trashy ink.  Good stuff is hard to find, but thoughtfully composed and well executed,  I find it very arousing.  The ink that looks like you were practiced on during your last stay at a correctional facility, not so much.  

Edited by Happymon

15 hours ago, Vassago said:

Just out of curiosity, you sound like you've committed to your decision. Why ask what other's think about it? It almost sounds like you are having doubts. You also mentioned that you'd be covering up a couple of previous ones. Your reasons for doing this are your own, but to an outside observer that sounds like a decision you had regrets about years later. 

Just playing devil's advocate, since you opened the door by asking.

I am committed to my decision I just was curious about what other people's opinions on it were. If everyone on here said that they didn't like tattoos, I'd still get them anyway :) And the cover ups are because the ones I have now I got done when I was young, dumb, and drunk 🤤😂 so I want to replace them with something more mature and has meaning to me. 

42 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I am committed to my decision I just was curious about what other people's opinions on it were. If everyone on here said that they didn't like tattoos, I'd still get them anyway :) And the cover ups are because the ones I have now I got done when I was young, dumb, and drunk 🤤😂 so I want to replace them with something more mature and has meaning to me. 

Right on. Fuck what people say, especially me.

That wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I'm glad you're sticking to your guns.