Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oops wrong name

8 posts in this topic

Had a funny thought for the ladies, I assume all names used here are fake. You don't think I'm really Olgunn right?

have you ever been out with someone that doesn't know your occupation and accidentally used the wrong name, maybe for example at Starbucks when you order and they ask your name and the wrong just comes out?

53 minutes ago, olgunn said:

Had a funny thought for the ladies, I assume all names used here are fake. You don't think I'm really Olgunn right?

have you ever been out with someone that doesn't know your occupation and accidentally used the wrong name, maybe for example at Starbucks when you order and they ask your name and the wrong just comes out?

I always give a fake name at Starbucks but it isn't Chrissy :)

No, but I have used the name Melissa Sterling since I was 16. I grew up in Santa Cruz and when my friends and I would go to the boardwalk to look for boys, I always used that name.

I do have to resist the urge not to turn around when I hear someone call out for Melissa.

I've accidentally given my real name to a client before 🤦🏼‍♀️ It slipped out when I was returning his call and I tried to hurry up and clean it up but I'm sure he heard it. Not really a big deal because it was only my first name, lol. It was hilarious 😂

Edited by Cali Rose

11 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I do have to resist the urge not to turn around when I hear someone call out for Melissa.

This ^^^^^^

I always double check my personal emails to make sure I don't sign them as Emily 😂

I usually go by my real first name after the first meeting if I'm comfortable. Figure if I find myself in a LE mess that it might help if the guy and I actually know one another's names. 

6 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I usually go by my real first name after the first meeting if I'm comfortable. Figure if I find myself in a LE mess that it might help if the guy and I actually know one another's names. 

Smart!