Sexielexy

Twitter

22 posts in this topic

I was wondering if you ladies use twitter... If you do it for business is it useful or just something to get preoccupied on.... Your advice always helps!!!!!!

Good Vibes xo

Twitter is a fun way of communicating with people from around the world as well as in your backyard

Thanks for the feedback!!! I am just trying to contemplate if it would distract me more than help... 

15 minutes ago, Sexielexy said:

Thanks for the feedback!!! I am just trying to contemplate if it would distract me more than help... 

Distract more than help?...don't be ridiculous! I mean, as everyone knows, even the President uses twitter and..............never mind.

I just signed up with a work account last week.  I am not sure about finding new clients this way if that is what you are looking for...

2 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I just signed up with a work account last week.  I am not sure about finding new clients this way if that is what you are looking for...

It takes time and effort, Twitter is all about numbers and how many people are seeing your tweets. I love it and have met a quite a few new clients that I might not have otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It takes time and effort, Twitter is all about numbers and how many people are seeing your tweets. I love it and have met a quite a few new clients that I might not have otherwise.

That is very good to know, Lucy.  I need to chat with you about a tour to NYC.  I cannot wait to go back, and may try to cover my expenses while there.  I will PM you soon.... 

1 hour ago, Sexielexy said:

It does both! I have said in other threads the benefits so I'll keep it short. Twitter is fun and if used correctly a great business tool. It's a great way to connect with people in a more real time fashion and have fun while doing it. Connect with other providers and clients and expand. I just got a message from another provider with a price list for Eros ads in every state. I've read a super comprehensive blog on touring Asia. I met a client for a weekend in NYC, there are definitely perks but you have to make the effort.

14 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

That is very good to know, Lucy.  I need to chat with you about a tour to NYC.  I cannot wait to go back, and may try to cover my expenses while there.  I will PM you soon.... 

I'll be waiting! I can't wait to get back either

I'm not on Twitter, I'm not sure how you would use it for business. Seems it would be Too public.

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It does both! I have said in other threads the benefits so I'll keep it short. Twitter is fun and if used correctly a great business tool. It's a great way to connect with people in a more real time fashion and have fun while doing it. Connect with other providers and clients and expand. I just got a message from another provider with a price list for Eros ads in every state. I've read a super comprehensive blog on touring Asia. I met a client for a weekend in NYC, there are definitely perks but you have to make the effort.

Thank you Lucy for the breakdown. I definitely want to do things thinking ideas through before I do them. 

😘

1 hour ago, olgunn said:

I'm not on Twitter, I'm not sure how you would use it for business. Seems it would be Too public.

Not if you are olgunn on there, use your hobby email and your hobby phone to view. :-)

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Not if you are olgunn on there, use your hobby email and your hobby phone to view. :-)

Easy Enough. 

Twitter is great to get to know ladies all over the world.

19 hours ago, olgunn said:

While Twitter is public, there are privacy settings where you can vet people before they can see your tweets.  Twitter also has a DM function (direct message) so tht communication with someone is entirely private that no one else can see.

Most people use Twitter as a fun way of communicating with others, telling jokes and other various things.  Very few use it a way of advertising for business.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

While Twitter is public, there are privacy settings where you can vet people before they can see your tweets.  Twitter also has a DM function (direct message) so tht communication with someone is entirely private that no one else can see.

Most people use Twitter as a fun way of communicating with others, telling jokes and other various things.  Very few use it a way of advertising for business.

Agree with this and it allows others to see personality. 

twitter is a great place to say what is on you mind publically and privately as well get input from others not really a place to conduct business  

23 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

15 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

twitter is a great place to say what is on you mind publically and privately as well get input from others not really a place to conduct business  

Disagree with this! It's a great place to conduct business. Lot and lots of ladies use it for advertising and lots have been quite successful. Local ladies don't use it as much for advertising but I can think of a few but across the country it's a very popular advertising platform and a great way to meet new clients. Honestly it's just kind of bad advice especially coming from the client perspective.  I will agree that it's a fun way of learning and communicate and let people get to know you but is that not itself a form of advertising when people know what you do? I don't specifically advertise but I chat and I flirt and because of that I have gained several new clients. Most providers absolutely use Twitter for business and it's false to claim otherwise and you could be discouraging someone from a great platform. 

@Sexielexy if you want to see examples of good ways to use Twitter let me know and I will send you handles of other providers to check out so you can see how they use it. 

37 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Disagree with this! It's a great place to conduct business. Lot and lots of ladies use it for advertising and lots have been quite successful. Local ladies don't use it as much for advertising but I can think of a few but across the country it's a very popular advertising platform and a great way to meet new clients. Honestly it's just kind of bad advice especially coming from the client perspective.  I will agree that it's a fun way of learning and communicate and let people get to know you but is that not itself a form of advertising when people know what you do? I don't specifically advertise but I chat and I flirt and because of that I have gained several new clients. Most providers absolutely use Twitter for business and it's false to claim otherwise and you could be discouraging someone from a great platform. 

@Sexielexy if you want to see examples of good ways to use Twitter let me know and I will send you handles of other providers to check out so you can see how they use it. 

You are entitled to your opinion....right or wrong.

On 8/17/2017 at 8:09 AM, Laci French said:

I ❤️ my twitter. 

I love your Twitter too....  :D