Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mro1016

MSOG

16 posts in this topic

I'm kinda new to the hobby. So I get really nervous and pop quick the first time. I  usually schedule a hour long appointment but it seems like some providers don't do msog. What are your guys opinion on this? Thank you!

Do your homework and find the best provider that meets your needs and availability...

P.S have fun and be safe!

4 hours ago, Mro1016 said:

I'm kinda new to the hobby. So I get really nervous and pop quick the first time. I  usually schedule a hour long appointment but it seems like some providers don't do msog. What are your guys opinion on this? Thank you!

Some don't offer msog at all, most do for 1 hour or longer appointments.  As Sabrina said just do your homework and find one that meets your needs.

Questions like is is part of the reason for reviews so you know what you can usually expect but as always ymmv.

It's tough as that is the kind of question that will get you hung up on or your text/email not returned. I'd say if her current ad does not offer MSOG, or if at least a recent review ad doesn't mention it, you should move on and look for an ad that does. 

you can always take care of yourself before hand so you will last longer just in case

I think you will find the majority of the ladies don't have a problem with this in an hour or longer appointment if you don't have a problem with it. 

Mustang and Sabrina provided solid advice, Stevie's is debatable. lol

21 hours ago, Mro1016 said:

Do like we all did in HS.  Take one out of the chamber before you head out!

If is right for you and her, it will probably happen. But do not overstay trying to make it happen.

If not make it a game winning penalty shot.

2 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Do like we all did in HS.  Take one out of the chamber before you head out!

In HS we were all young, dumb, and full of cum.  We could whack one out and 15 minutes be ready again.  As we get older, we're no longer young, we are still dumb, and we aren't full of cum....in fact, we may one and done....at least for a couple hours.

Some expressively don't allow it.  If you don't see it listed, it's probably acceptable if you are done in the timeframe allowed.  Sometimes you can ask, or just at least state that you are interested in msog.  But, the best is once the session has started, let her know that you are trying for two.  We don't read minds.  Either you might end up feeling rushed, and done, or she will fill up the time with chatter and cuddling and the time will get away from you.  Telling her in the last few minutes that you wanted to try again, is not great.

6 hours ago, FireKitten said:

Some expressively don't allow it.  If you don't see it listed, it's probably acceptable if you are done in the timeframe allowed.  Sometimes you can ask, or just at least state that you are interested in msog.  But, the best is once the session has started, let her know that you are trying for two.  We don't read minds.  Either you might end up feeling rushed, and done, or she will fill up the time with chatter and cuddling and the time will get away from you.  Telling her in the last few minutes that you wanted to try again, is not great.

Most of the time if it's not listed ITS NOT OFFERED! 

While the ability of the man to be able to do a repeat, I believe that chemistry between the man and woman determines if MSOG is a possibility.

If she wouldn't touch you with a 10' pole, MSOG is definitely not going to happen 😀

is it ok to have sex for a straight 45 min then nonstop if a guy chooses and can last that long?

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

is it ok to have sex for a straight 45 min then nonstop if a guy chooses and can last that long?

If you can last that long, Let's Get It On!

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, Mro1016 said:

Well..... You could start out with a nice 20 - 30 minutes of sensual massage (for her), nipple sucking and DATY before you even whip out the little guy.  It has been my experience that a young lady who has had a couple of her own is pretty cooperative if you need a second round.  The other advantage is that you might lose your nervousness and be able to perform a bit better when it's your turn. 

Personally, I think MSOG is a bit overrated, in my opinion once is enough, if you do it right!

(For once, Stevie has the right idea, although I suspect he meant to type in 45 seconds.)

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

(For once, Stevie has the right idea, although I suspect he meant to type in 45 seconds.)

youve said ive been right before, its ok ro say it again 😂 

for me if i know its gonna be msog i dont emty the chamber before hand, if i think its gonna be a solo shot i will empty it, now if im wrong we will see if it can happen a third time 😀