jonnyboy2112

you think she took a wrong turn and thought she was in the Deep South

65 posts in this topic

Confused briefly as well: Had to look up the "Red and White 81" meaning from the ad. Didn't Sturgis just end, and everyone heading home? Get the advertising to that crowd.

As to "white boys only", there are plenty of women out there that have "no African Americans" in their ads. Board has a number of threads anout that (discrimination? "Her pussy, her rules", ad nauseum). 

But, yeah, the Confederate flag takes it all over the top.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

40 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

But, yeah, the Confederate flag takes it all over the top.

Sure glad that flag was fine for the General Lee car on Dukes of Hazzard....but the MOST obvious thing she got wrong is the fact she isn't smoking hot.

11 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Sure glad that flag was fine for the General Lee car on Dukes of Hazzard....but the MOST obvious thing she got wrong is the fact she isn't smoking hot.

Using the flag makes us TRUE southerners looks like idiots.... She should have left that part out😟 I miss the south...but sometimes ignorance isn't bliss....

39 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Using the flag makes us TRUE southerners looks like idiots.... She should have left that part out😟 I miss the south...but sometimes ignorance isn't bliss....

I think she was trying to make it 100% clear that she see's "white boys only" 🙄 I lived in Nashville for about a year so I know southerners used the flag just as a symbol of southern pride but once a few racists turned it into a symbol for white pride then that's what it started to represent. But you're absolutely right Bella and it's unfortunate that a few bad apples can ruin the bunch but I don't judge everyone just by one individual which is how we all should be.... only in a perfect world.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

I loved the Dukes of Hazzard! But yeah the smokin hot part was wrong but the party ok👍 part is spot on 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

Is it me or is there a person behind her in the 7th photo? If that's a yes & that's a girl head then she may have a comrad posting as well?

51 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I think she was trying to make it 100% clear that she see's "white boys only" 🙄 I lived in Nashville for about a year so I know southerners used the flag just as a symbol of southern pride but once a few racists turned it into a symbol for white pride then that's what it started to represent. But you're absolutely right Bella and it's unfortunate that a few bad apples can ruin the bunch but I don't judge everyone just by one individual which is how we all should be.... only in a perfect world.

Amen💋💋💋💝

Shameful and she deserves the name c**t cookie.

So are we calling this girl ugly because we don't like the politics that we have read into her post, or do we think the picutes actually show an ugly girl? 

13 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

So are we calling this girl ugly because we don't like the politics that we have read into her post, or do we think the picutes actually show an ugly girl? 

Little of column A, little of column B. 

Hard to like someone rocking the flag of men who set out to kill American soldiers for the right to enslave people based on skin tone. 

6 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Little of column A, little of column B. 

Hard to like someone rocking the flag of men who set out to kill American soldiers for the right to enslave people based on skin tone. 

Actually the confederate was trying to create its own country.... It wasn't based on keeping slavery alive...they want  to be independent...racist people turned the flag into that for their own sick agendas....like the swaztic Nazi symbol.... History is one of my favorite subjects....BTW history is full of wars twisting beliefs...both religious and non religious.....

Edited by Bella Marie

20 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Yes. Appears to be ugly inside and out. JMHO

Just now, Bella Marie said:

Actually the confederate was trying to create its own country.... It wasn't based on keeping slavery alive...they want  to be independent...racist people turned the flag into that for their own sick agendas....like the swaztic Nazi symbol.... History is one of my favorite subjects....

The flag started out as the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia. That army was raised specifically to kill American soldiers in order to ensure slavery continued as an institution. They wanted to be independent once Lincoln was elected because he had a favorable view of abolition. Racist people didn't contort the meaning of the flag, the revisionist revival circa 1890 attempted to portray it a 'southern pride'. They wrote glowing pieces about how 'noble' Robert Lee was, erected statues all over the south (once all the Jim Crow laws had successfully removed all those pesky non-whites from office). Those statues are the same ones folks are fighting over now in Virginia. The war wasn't for independence, it was for slavery. Those 'noble' confederates set out to kill American soldiers. They get no love from me. 

"Southerners, wrote the tariff laws in the 1830s, 1840s, and 1850s, and kept reducing rates so that the 1857 rates were the lowest since 1816. The Whigs and Republicans complained because they favored high tariffs to stimulate industrial growth, and Republicans called for an increase in tariffs in the 1860 election. The increases were only enacted in 1861 after Southerners resigned their seats in Congress.[36][37] The tariff issue was and is sometimes cited–long after the war–by Lost Cause historians and neo-Confederate apologists. In 1860–61 none of the groups that proposed compromises to head off secession raised the tariff issue.[38]Pamphleteers North and South rarely mentioned the tariff,[39] and when some did, for instance, Matthew Fontaine Maury[40] and John Lothrop Motley,[41] they were generally writing for a foreign audience."

The south was becoming wealthy off of their low overhead cost...by utilizing slaves.....slavery isn't right but don't we still have it today?.... And corporate companies are still doing this today....People that work minimum wage jobs are slaves... Think about it .....they have to work 3 jobs in order to survive in this world....slavery has nothing to do with skin color... In the medieval times if you weren't from a " noble"  family you were a slave.... 

Edited by Bella Marie

1 minute ago, Bella Marie said:

"Southerners, wrote the tariff laws in the 1830s, 1840s, and 1850s, and kept reducing rates so that the 1857 rates were the lowest since 1816. The Whigs and Republicans complained because they favored high tariffs to stimulate industrial growth, and Republicans called for an increase in tariffs in the 1860 election. The increases were only enacted in 1861 after Southerners resigned their seats in Congress.[36][37] The tariff issue was and is sometimes cited–long after the war–by Lost Cause historians and neo-Confederate apologists. In 1860–61 none of the groups that proposed compromises to head off secession raised the tariff issue.[38]Pamphleteers North and South rarely mentioned the tariff,[39] and when some did, for instance, Matthew Fontaine Maury[40] and John Lothrop Motley,[41] they were generally writing for a foreign audience."

yes the south used slaves to keep rates low....slavery isn't right but don't we still have it today?.... People that work minimum wage jobs are slaves... Think about it .....they have to work 3 jobs in order to survive in this world....slavery has nothing to do with skin color... In the medieval times if you weren't from a           " noble"  family you were a slave.... 

I mean, it's right in the first paragraph of each secessionist state's declaration of independence. 

" The people of Georgia having dissolved their political connection with the Government of the United States of America, present to their confederates and the world the causes which have led to the separation. For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property, and by the use of their power in the Federal Government have striven to deprive us of an equal enjoyment of the common Territories of the Republic. "

That's Georgia's. Wanna read more? Have a peek. It wasn't tariffs. It was slaves. They spelled it out for us and everything. 

"yes the south used slaves to keep rates low....slavery isn't right but don't we still have it today?.... People that work minimum wage jobs are slaves... Think about it .....they have to work 3 jobs in order to survive in this world....slavery has nothing to do with skin color... In the medieval times if you weren't from a           " noble"  family you were a slave.... "

I agree that the south was wrong...but getting off subject of the confederate flag...racism comes from people who are ignorant about other cultures way of living...no matter what race a person is when we get cut we all bleed red love💋

24 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

slavery isn't right but don't we still have it today?.... And corporate companies are still doing this today....People that work minimum wage jobs are slaves... Think about it .....they have to work 3 jobs in order to survive in this world....slavery has nothing to do with skin color... In the medieval times if you weren't from a " noble"  family you were a slave.... 

No, we don't. Not in the sense you're speaking. Yeah it's terrible how cheap minimum wage is and what people have to do to survive, but trivializing actual slavery where people where killed, mutilated, literally treated as property, and had a very real fear for their lives; a fear strong enough that many attempted to escape knowing full well capture meant an almost certain death is not the same as what corporations do today. Not by a long shot. 

I know there were multiple reasons for the south succeeding but I've never understood why slavery is considered almost an afterthought. If money were a driving force what exactly do you think would happen if their entire work force, their literal property were taken away?

Slavery was the main factor in the North starting war....but the other truth was this....

"While the South moved towards a Southern nationalism, leaders in the North were also becoming more nationally minded, and they rejected any notion of splitting the Union. The Republican national electoral platform of 1860 warned that Republicans regarded disunion as treason and would not tolerate it: "We denounce those threats of disunion ... as denying the vital principles of a free government, and as an avowal of contemplated treason, which it is the imperative duty of an indignant people sternly to rebuke and forever silence."[70] The South ignored the warnings: Southerners did not realize how ardently the North would fight to hold the Union together.[71]"

Edited by Bella Marie

She should just crawl back under that rock and just move on. What a POS. :cool:

Is there anywhere in this history lesson where the guy gets a blowjob? :D

10 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Slavery was the main factor in the North starting war....but the other truth was this....

You keep using that revisionist language. The first battle, the 'start of the war', was the confederate bombardment of Ft. Sumter. The fort was manned by American Soldiers. I mean, a few minutes on wikipedia even...

Bella is correct.  She knows her history.

We call it the "Civil War" but a civil war is a war between two factions for the control of the government.

A better name for this struggle would be "The war for Southern Independence."

Slavery was dying as a successful economic model.  Highly unlikely it would have made it to 20th century in an independant South.  

And for the record....the emancipation proclamation only freed slaves in the southern rebelling states.  Slaves held in Northern states remained the property of their owners until freed by constitutional amendment after the war. Also, Lincoln believed the solution to the slave problem was to ship them back to Africa.  The North is hardly the angel you paint them to be.

Slavery is wrong....whether practiced by tribe conquering tribe, the english, nottherners or southerners, or those who are STILL practicing it today.

5 minutes ago, Yorick said:

We call it the "Civil War" but a civil war is a war between two factions for the control of the government.

Slavery was dying as a successful economic model.  Highly unlikely it would have made it to 20th century in an independant South.  

And for the record....the emancipation proclamation only freed slaves in the southern rebelling states.  Slaves held in Northern states remained the property of their owners until freed by constitutional amendment after the war. Also, Lincoln believed the solution to the slave problem was to ship them back to Africa.  The North is hardly the angel you paint them to be.

Slavery is wrong....whether practiced by tribe conquering tribe, the english, nottherners or southerners, or those who are STILL practicing it today.

Finallly .....thank you....education is a wonderful thing💋

4 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Finallly .....thank you....education is a wonderful thing💋

It is indeed, but the motivation of those who denigrate the south is mainly political.  As a result, every attempt will be made to make you appear to be a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot despite all evidence to the contrary.  For many, politics trumps truth....and proper manners.

Prepare to have much abuse sent your way, but stand your ground, content in the knowledge that you are correct. 

12 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Lincoln entertained an option of a voluntary exodus, not mandatory, of slaves. The emancipation proclamation pretty much ended that idea. Further he didn't really explore it either. And yes, the north were no saints but it was clearly a better, life changing option for many seeking to leave their owners. 

But again can we please stop pretending slavery wasn't entrenched in the south's way of life?  

And im from the south. Way down south for that matter where racism is alive and well. It has nothing to do with politics I'm just calling a spade a spade, and not pretending otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Lincoln entertained an option of a voluntary exodus, not mandatory, of slaves. The emancipation proclamation pretty much ended that idea. Further he didn't really explore it either. And yes, the north were no saints but it was clearly a better, life changing option for many seeking to leave their owners. 

But again can we please stop pretending slavery wasn't entrenched in the south's way of life?  

And im from the south. Way down south for that matter where racism is alive and well. It has nothing to do with politics I'm just calling a spade a spade, and not pretending otherwise. 

As am I....I was raised in Louisiana, Georgia and Alabama until 7....then at 15 I moved back south for 20+ years darling....

I know about racism ....first boy I kissed was black... I was 4....and my mother made such a big deal about it I refused to raise my children around racist people....