jus12pla

Ladies preference – session length?

37 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Admiral C said:

...well when they are grandpa age, they gotta take shortcuts...minutes count!

You just made my vagina tingle... thanks for the laugh ;)

10 hours ago, boink36 said:

3 Minutes to get undressed, 6 minutes of foreplay, 3 minutes of sexy time, 3 minutes to get dressed. :D

You're great at time efficiency! 🕰😊😋

I got to say, I've never had a 15 minute session. The provider has to put her foot down to these cheep-ass so called hobbyist. I suppose if you are in need of the cash you get what you pay for in volumes. I can understand the reluctance to "spend" that much for a clock watcher, robot, or take one for the team session. One has to do their research in order to get what you are looking for. I like to see the reviews from others and what that provider did. Along with a verity of pictures gets my attention.  I specifically have a type of provider I like. I will always spend more time, money and have more fun with those providers. Hobbyist are not perfect as well, we have different personalities, looks, fetishes, moods and body types.  I can relate to being disappointed after the door opens and 15 seconds in, cant wait for the hour to be over.  

2 hours ago, javajunkie said:

I got to say, I've never had a 15 minute session. The provider has to put her foot down to these cheep-ass so called hobbyist. I suppose if you are in need of the cash you get what you pay for in volumes. I can understand the reluctance to "spend" that much for a clock watcher, robot, or take one for the team session. One has to do their research in order to get what you are looking for. I like to see the reviews from others and what that provider did. Along with a verity of pictures gets my attention.  I specifically have a type of provider I like. I will always spend more time, money and have more fun with those providers. Hobbyist are not perfect as well, we have different personalities, looks, fetishes, moods and body types.  I can relate to being disappointed after the door opens and 15 seconds in, cant wait for the hour to be over.  

I don't consider the hobbyists who pay $120 for 15 min of my time cheap at all.  Like I said, there are many whose schedules do not accommodate 60+ min rendezvous.  To each their own.  

16 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

No $upri$e that the ladie$ prefer the longer $e$$ion$ . ;)

I can see where that would seem the likely an$wer. In all honesty, I make more doing 2 30 minute appointments than 1 hour appointment. A full hour just feels more comfy to me. It is difficult to squeeze Convo, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and FS into 30 minutes. I hate to be rushed, and some of you guys are just that great that we want you to stay. However, I aim to please, and can do either. We just have to keep in mind that 30 minutes means 30 minutes and not 45. Thankfully that is rarely a problem.

Take a look at rates, you could have a good idea of a ladies preference from that.  Same ratio hour vs half, or does additional time reduce the rate per minute. 

7 hours ago, olgunn said:

Take a look at rates, you could have a good idea of a ladies preference from that.  Same ratio hour vs half, or does additional time reduce the rate per minute. 

This

Some ladies actually prefer to keep the sessions in the shorter one hour time frames.  You can tell by how the rates are structured.