jus12pla

Ladies preference – session length?

37 posts in this topic

I am sure this has been covered before but I couldn’t find it.  Do you ladies have preference for session length?  There is a lot of half hour and hour reviews and less for multi hour.

 

Would you prefer a quicky or a longy?  I know this is a dumb caveat but - client personality aside - overall - is there a general preference?
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sometimes I see the activities in an ad and wonder if anyone can do all that in just an half hour. I also get that question ALL THE TIME, "Which do you think is best hour or half" it's always up to the Gentleman but your right longer session always seem to be the best!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Sabrina - I was questioning my question verbiage and was going to add another dumb caveat like - "compensation aside".  But you got it - just curious about providers preference about lengths of playtime. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't offer 30min dates as it would feel far too rushed.  

I prefer 2 hour dates so we can share more than just the physical.  Guess it all depends on what type of encounter you're looking for.  Experiment and see what works best for you...that's the fun part.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never consider the length of time that makes a great session. It's the quality of time spent.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My progression has been natural. I started out (in the hobby) with 30 min just to see what the fuss was about. Then met some ladies who deserved a longer encounter. Then 1 hour was my norm. Lately, I've had the pleasure of meeting such wonderful women that I've preferred 2 hour sessions for subsequent meetings.

I think it just depends on the connection. On the flip side, I have met a couple of ladies who, after meeting only for a couple of minutes, I've wondered how I could stand to be with for an hour! Zero personality etc...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the variety between 30 minutes and 2 hours or more. Some people I like it hot and fast with...others, I want to take my time and enjoy. If you know how to use the time, a 30 minute session can be just as great, but a provider really needs to be conscious of time and know how to make it seem like she isn't rushing the session.

This question is really a YMMV because everyone has different needs and wants. Some can consider it a waste when they don't last long and so they like the shorter version so they can enjoy the lady more, but cater to their desire. Others want to make it last as long as possible and so a lot of teasing is in store for those. Then you have some that just don't have the funds, but will take what they can afford. Also, there are some that are literally sneaking away for a few minutes. Everyone does what works for them.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raul said:

On the flip side, I have met a couple of ladies who, after meeting only for a couple of minutes, I've wondered how I could stand to be with for an hour! Zero personality etc...

I'm with you on this. If the Provider psyche is iffy, I find it hard to sustain a stiffy. :eek:


3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mackonit said:

I'm with you on this. If the Provider psyche is iffy, I find it hard to sustain a stiffy. :eek:


Best rhyme I heard all year! :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

I like the variety between 30 minutes and 2 hours or more. Some people I like it hot and fast with...others, I want to take my time and enjoy. If you know how to use the time, a 30 minute session can be just as great, but a provider really needs to be conscious of time and know how to make it seem like she isn't rushing the session.

This question is really a YMMV because everyone has different needs and wants. Some can consider it a waste when they don't last long and so they like the shorter version so they can enjoy the lady more, but cater to their desire. Others want to make it last as long as possible and so a lot of teasing is in store for those. Then you have some that just don't have the funds, but will take what they can afford. Also, there are some that are literally sneaking away for a few minutes. Everyone does what works for them.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well put. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not like quickie sessions at all personally. Feels too detached and impersonal. I don't know the whole wham bam thank you ma'am thing was never really something I could get into it. I like to go slow and take my time when I'm in a session. 2 hour appointments are my favorite because I feel like there's plenty of time for us to talk and enjoy each other's company with plenty of play time as well. 😉  But an hour is ok too, but I don't go less than that. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

I do not like quickie sessions at all personally. Feels too detached and impersonal. I don't know the whole wham bam thank you ma'am thing was never really something I could get into it. I like to go slow and take my time when I'm in a session. 2 hour appointments are my favorite because I feel like there's plenty of time for us to talk and enjoy each other's company with plenty of play time as well. 😉  But an hour is ok too, but I don't go less than that. 

And you will get slammed for it. Just read yet another review of a 15 minute session where the dumbass complained about not enough foreplay. Seriously?!?!?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

And you will get slammed for it. Just read yet another review of a 15 minute session where the dumbass complained about not enough foreplay. Seriously?!?!?

😂😂😂😂 That's frickin funny. What was he expecting for a 15 min session 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dumbass 🤣

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

😂😂😂😂 That's frickin funny. What was he expecting for a 15 min session 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dumbass 🤣

Convo, foreplay, lots of DFK, MSOG with a massage in between to recharge, and a home cooked meal afterward! I mean he did spring for a whole 15 minutes, right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnthointheAM said:

Convo, foreplay, lots of DFK, MSOG with a massage in between to recharge, and a home cooked meal afterward! I mean he did spring for a whole 15 minutes, right?

😂😂😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An hour is way too rushed, let alone 30 minutes...at 30 minutes u might as well save my money and take care if things myself

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think an hour is the right time for me. 30 minutes is way too short. I can't even comprehend how a 15 minute appointment is even possible. I had a 2 hour session with an awesome gal only once. It was fantastic, but she damn near crippled me.

It sucks getting old. A grown man, crawling on his hands and knees in the parking lot, back to his car with a huge smile on his face.

Hump less. Talk more. Unfortunately my libido usually has other designs.

I'm not good at conversation anyway, so an hour is the sweet spot for me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya know in my opinion, the length of the session is not as important as the chemistry between the two of us. I have had great experiences with 15 min sessions as well as 60 min ones.  The reality is that many men do not have 60-90 minutes to sneak away.  For some, a 15 min quickie fits perfectly within their schedule.  Also, there are those times where 60 min seemed like an eternity to spend with someone who just didn't "click" with me LOL.  So I think a shorter session is great to start with - see if we "click" and perhaps schedule a longer visit the next time. xoxo

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Longer sessions obviously would always be my preference. You can be more comfortable, get an idea of what exactly is wanted, ect..... Unless they look exactly like your grandpa.... THEN quicker!!!!

LOL

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry OP et al, but by the title define length, a measurement of time, or a unit of measurement :huh: couldn't resist anymore. I prefer conversation 1st. If it don't work, it don't work. Never 15, never 30, if I bail early on an hour, 2 hour, or recently a 4 hour (she was simply not into it), at least I tried. On the 4 hour, we had a better time getting Pho and conversation, than the session. I'm ok with that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the others who said the quality and connection is what's important. One of my regulars has only been able to see me for 30min lately, but the quality of the time spent makes it seem longer. Then there's sometimes where an hour isn't long enough. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Sorry OP et al, but by the title define length, a measurement of time, or a unit of measurement :huh: couldn't resist anymore.

:)  Fish, What about the ambiguity/double meaning in the made up words in " Would you prefer a quicky or a longy?  Probably not as egregious when the weren't in the title.

Thankfully everyone got my drift.  I was just curious because I tend to go long periods of time between sessions... (like months... and months) and then I want to fall in love for at least 2-3 hours - and the fond memories will last me through my next soft and curvy drought.  It's a weird pattern but I'm a busy boy and it's hard to plan a few quality hours with someone.  

I know it's a risk to plan for that much time on both sides with unknown quantities involved - but can't know someone in either sense of the word in 30 minutes.

19 hours ago, Mackonit said:

I'm with you on this. If the Provider psyche is iffy, I find it hard to sustain a stiffy. :eek:


My favorite experience was with a provider where we had a meet and greet first (her MO) - and then I knew I would love to hang out a few with her for at least a few hours or more.  I think this is fairly uncommon(?) and not to change the subject, but would it be appropriate to offer a platonic meet for dinner just to see if things click for a later arrangements?  How would I broach that subject?  "Me and my friend Benjamin Franklin would like to take you out for dinner... I have to make it an early night but my friend can go home with you." 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I love dinner dates 3 to 4 hours leasure with pleasure!!💞💞

Me too!!!! ❤️ I've always had such a good time and almost didn't want to go home! 😩

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Sexielexy said:

Longer sessions obviously would always be my preference. You can be more comfortable, get an idea of what exactly is wanted, ect..... Unless they look exactly like your grandpa.... THEN quicker!!!!

LOL

You know there's a remedy for that.

Next time, pull out the Michael Myers mask and ask him, "How kinky do you wanna get?"

Afterwards, say with shuddering breath,

"That.... was fucking awesome!"

If you can muster a tear to drip down your cheek, you've become a geisha.

I doubt he'll ever return to your doorstep without the mask.

I love the Japanese.

 

Edited by Vassago
Grammar phone
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I prefer a longer session if there is chemistry. It's nice to have time for dinner and/or drinks with convo, then private time. I've had several of those where the chemistry is off the charts, and they turn into all nighters.  Half hours always feel rushed for me, but like Danielle said, they do work for some. 

Edited by Audrey Astor
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sexielexy said:

Longer sessions obviously would always be my preference. You can be more comfortable, get an idea of what exactly is wanted, ect..... Unless they look exactly like your grandpa.... THEN quicker!!!!

LOL

...well when they are grandpa age, they gotta take shortcuts...minutes count!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 0:47 PM, Cali Rose said:

😂😂😂😂 That's frickin funny. What was he expecting for a 15 min session 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dumbass 🤣

3 Minutes to get undressed, 6 minutes of foreplay, 3 minutes of sexy time, 3 minutes to get dressed. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No $upri$e that the ladie$ prefer the longer $e$$ion$ . ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now