Bella Marie

Loving the cooler weather....

23 posts in this topic

I'm just loving this cooler weather...does anyone have any suggestions about what to do on the weekends this time of year?...outdoors?....💋

Edited by Bella Marie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cooler weather is great for sure. Anything outdoor is great still.  Some cases better.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, olgunn said:

The cooler weather is great for sure. Anything outdoor is great still.  Some cases better.  

Any suggestions? ..... Having cabin fever want to explore the area a little💋

Edited by Bella Marie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Any suggestions? ..... Having cabin fever want to explore the area a little💋

Go up to Red Rocks and explore. Visit Buffalo Bill's grave. Take a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. Go to Chatfield or Cherry Creek reservoir...watch people fish, boat, water ski, or do it yourself! Walk around Washington Park, or City Park, and people watch.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chatfield  Sloan are probably not too far from you.  Go north to boulder and go flagstaff or chataqua Carter lake near loveland. Go to the springs and check out garden of the gods. 

Edited by olgunn
Type error
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your area native born in Boulder here, happy to be guide for a very reasonable rate. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Go up to Red Rocks and explore. Visit Buffalo Bill's grave. Take a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. Go to Chatfield or Cherry Creek reservoir...watch people fish, boat, water ski, or do it yourself! Walk around Washington Park, or City Park, and people watch.

Thank you....I'm going to have fur baby with me in stroller so I need suggestions like this💝💝💝💝💝

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, olgunn said:

Your area native born in Boulder here, happy to be guide for a very reasonable rate. :D

And that would be great advertising for a guide💞

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camping!!!

Oh yeah, the Botanical Gardens in Denver... that's your destination for this weekend!  You two will have a great time there!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been wanting to go on a hike myself, but not sure what any of the trails would be like after all this rain. My go to is any random hiking trail just tiny bitwest of Boulder. I like to wear my 5 finger Vibrams! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Violet Lovely said:

I've been wanting to go on a hike myself, but not sure what any of the trails would be like after all this rain. My go to is any random hiking trail just tiny bitwest of Boulder. I like to wear my 5 finger Vibrams! 

Check out the app AllTrails. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fred1964 said:

Bike riding is good. Done 22 miles each day on Wednesday and Thursday. :)

Bikin!  With the trail system in the Metro area - you can get from almost anywhere to almost anywhere without having to compete with cars much. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sunshine has got me warming up from outside in! Is the rain pretty much over or will summer be seemingly ending early ! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Peach Festival is this next weekend in Palisade. 

Book a hotel room in Grand Junction. Attend the breakfast in the park in Palisade. Go to the festival afterward and stay until noon. Pick out 4-5 wineries for free tastings. Go to a nice restaurant in down town Grand Junction for dinner.

Walk along the river in one of the parks at sunset. Bring a bottle of wine.

The next day drive to Colorado National Monument west of Grand Junction. Go to Enstroms Candies in G.J. For ice cream and toffee. Have a nice lunch at a local cafe. 

Head back to Denver. Get back to reality with the traffic.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jus12pla said:

Bikin!  With the trail system in the Metro area - you can get from almost anywhere to almost anywhere without having to compete with cars much. 

 

map.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for the suggestions....my fur baby and I went to Golden for a little while.....Clear Creek was nice and cold....💞😇💋

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Thank you all for the suggestions....my fur baby and I went to Golden for a little while.....Clear Creek was nice and cold....💞😇💋

Aww! What's your fur baby like?! If you don't mind me asking. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Longmont all day yesterday (where I live). It was sunny the entire day! With a bit of sprinkling rain to play in. That's my favorite weather!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jus12pla said:

 

52 miles - almost zero miles on roads. :)

Capture2.JPG

My longest is 37 miles on the clear creek trail

 

ride.jpg

Edited by fred1964
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hard not to enjoy a good hike, day hike or longer adventure.. did you happen to catch the perseid meteor showers this last weekend? saw a couple beauties myself... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now