Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Creating an Account

12 posts in this topic

So I'm pretty sure this has been covered, I just don't have time or the patience right now to go back!

Why on this green earth would you say "yes I'm verified on TOB" and "I've seen such and such", and when we do our research it comes out to be a LIE! Just because you know we are friends in the RW does not mean you will just side through the door by saying there name! Some of us really do take time out of our day to stay safe! 

Setting up an account and not having any kind of actions within your account, IS NOT HAVING REFERENCES ON TOB!

Thank you for your time!

xoxox'

Sabrina Lynn

I agree Sabrina! Lying about your references is a real fast way to get blocked or to never walk through my door again. Also, lying about your TOB profile is a real quick way to get a big frown. Us ladies do talk and do our research. Thank you for the heads up!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

12 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

why would you not let a friend thru the door? sounds like you need new friends

Stevie, she has GREAT friends! :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

32 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Some of us really do take time out of our day to stay safe! 

1 minute ago, SultryKitten said:

lying about your TOB profile is a real quick way to get a big frown.

/\  /\

I totally agree with both. But :cool:

33 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

33 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

How about you reread what I wrote! It doesn't say anything about clients being friends!

What I said was... Because he thinks we are friends (the reference person he gave and myself)

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

How about you reread what I wrote! It doesn't say anything about clients being friends!

What I said was... Because he thinks we are friends (the reference person he gave and myself)

Just because you know we are friends in the RW does not mean you will just side through the door 

thats what you said, sounds like you have to re read?

1 minute ago, stevie-2249 said:

Just because you know we are friends in the RW does not mean you will just side through the door 

thats what you said, sounds like you have to re read?

Seriously, Stevie, you are going to bust HER chops for grammar and clarity?  You are not exactly the English prof here.  And taking every chance to slam the lady is just sad ........ even though you have lots of company.

not busting her, was asking a ?, she told me to reread it and i did, thought she should know she wrote it wrong

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

not busting her, was asking a ?, she told me to reread it and i did, thought she should know she wrote it wrong

What is this unintelligible gibberish you write? Is english your second language? :confused: I had no problem understanding Sabrina.

I also agree, with her, that guys who lie, about references and profiles, don't deserve to meet the ladies who post here.

Edited by pfunk

Thank you guys kindly, it's nice to know Im not crazy, because I kept rereading and rereading my post and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how Stevie got the understanding that I was talking about clients as friends, but I'm seeing it's just a bashing session with him every time I HAVE SOMTHING TO SAY! 

HE IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER THAT IM SCARED OF!! Who knows if you Stevie for example are safe to see when all you do on here is come after woman. Who knows if you may create an account just so you could slip through the door!!!! 

Let me brake this down for you since you obviously can't read English...You call using such en such for a reference because you know that lady and myself are RW friends...Don't think I won't do my research STILL and call the friend to ask about you Stevie! And then when I call the friend SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU, you are now seen as BS..

Do you get it now??

Edited by SabrinaLynn

Had someone approach me yesterday, in asking for a reference from me? Funny thing is I never saw him before. Had to explain how that all works. What he was after was reference from me to go see Laci and because spoke to me over the phone. He felt he was entitled for a reference... Is that not the most?!

I also have one personal friend I turned down giving a reference to due to never physically being involved with him. I was so embarrassed. No not that much really. Just that recognised me a year ago. I am too honest for my own good I guess?

You know every single day, something completely insane has a way of just happening in life!