4 posts in this topic

First time-poster, but longtime TOB lurker and user from many business trips to Denver. Glad to finally be joining the party! 

I recently relocated to Durango from the Midwest. Obviously the hobby scene is slow down here, and my nearest big city is now Albuquerque, a 3-4 hour drive that also seems to have woefully few options. I've seen in the past a few providers have set up shop in Durango, including a beautiful young blonde with stellar reviews who has unfortunately returned to Denver. (Unsure on the ad/promotion rules so leaving her unnamed.) It's also a gorgeous area worth visiting for anyone into the outdoors, and could technically be "on the way" between some bigger hobby hotspots for road-tripping providers. So, I know the opportunity exists.

Are there any providers down here full-time that I'm missing, or are there any who make it (or nearby Farmington, NM) a regular tour stop? I'll still be coming to Denver about once a month, so I'm not totally up shit creek, but I'd love to set up some regular here in my hometown.

Thanks! Please be nice to the new guy...

I lived in Durango for many years and because it's a small town, not many providers who want to go public.  There is a lovely Denver provider who goes to school at Ft. Lewis and advertises on TOB and P411.  Her name i Mandi Mason and she travels a lot between school sessions but she is a jewel in the Durango universe.

1 hour ago, time4fun said:

because it's a small town, not many providers who want to go public. 

Just fixed that, eh? 

I'm not sure  what you mean.  Mandi has been open about advertising her location in Durango when she's there?  She lists her location as Durango on P411 when she's there.