Savanah3333

I'm New to the board

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys and ladies 

I'm brand new here and haven't had much success some one help me out a little😘

Welcome beautiful!  If you need anything pm me.  

22 hours ago, Savanah3333 said:

Hey guys and ladies 

I'm brand new here and haven't had much success some one help me out a little😘

Start by placing an ad and get involved in the discussions.  It will all start to flow soon for you.

It's a slow start up. I'm still new. However, I am outcall only and I believe I would have more business if I were either/or. Just my two cents. Sorry it's not twenty cents. 

Btw, I love your avatar pic! You're so gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, love. 

Welcome and good luck! 

First step - add information and pics to your profile.  If you mean how to use the site there is a fairly detailed help pull down on the top ribbon of the main forum page that includes how to populate profile with stuff, how to place ads, etc.  Or take Laci up on her offer - guessing she is a wealth of info. B)  If you mean attracting clients - the more bait the more fish hehe.  Ads, profile, participation on forum IF you are comfortable with it (there are quite successful ladies that have been here for years without ever participating in forum - each to their own).  And for many of the most skittish fish in the pond, reviews.  They will come but no harm in asking for at end of good sessions.

Welcone and play safe. You'll do fine. Good luck. ;)