Bigfoot257

Duo Gfe

24 posts in this topic

Its time to celebrate and check off one of my bucket list items.  Anyone know of a good duo that does Gfe?

Get ready for some testy replies. That said, what you seek is odd and interesting. I have never been fortunate enough to have a Girlfriend who regularly invited another girl to join us. Indeed..GFE is vague enough as a term.....but DUO GFE? I gotta say....I don't have a freaking CLUE what THAT is. I do however, wish you luck in finding it.

What I meant was a two girl session which both providers do girlfriend experience.  

You'll probably more than likely find a PSE experience

18 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You'll probably more than likely find a PSE experience

That works too

You just missed Jane Smith and Naomi Claire.  They provide exactly what you are seeking and should be back in a month or so.

11 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I have never been fortunate enough to have a Girlfriend who regularly invited another girl to join us. Indeed..GFE is vague enough as a term.....but DUO GFE? I gotta say....I don't have a freaking CLUE what THAT is. I do however, wish you luck in finding it.

Back when I was in my 20s, I had a bisexual girlfriend for 5 years that loved to bring hot girls over for threesomes. great lifestyle to be in. ( she passed away way too young )  

Did see several ads on TOB for duo gfe...give them a try. You have to experience that at least once in your lifetime.

If you can point to any ads it would be greatly appreciated.  I haven't come across any.

Kandi & Ana...you didn't even look.

Thanks.  Is there a way in the search function to find it?  I have rarely come across any ads but then again i dont look at every one.  

13 minutes ago, Bigfoot257 said:

I have rarely come across any ads but then again i dont look at every one.  

The Palmer Twins advertised on AUG 9th what you are looking for. There have been and are several ads for duos...you just have to look at every ad to find them. 

There are ads and an easy peasy search in the ad section will give you listings

My only pc is a work pc so I'm limited to tob from my phone.  I see at the bottom there's a field for consenting adult activities so ill try searching 2 girl there.  But I dont see a drop down menu for that choice.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Kandi & Ana...you didn't even look.

Was going to say.

However, they have not advertised duos since June. And looks like no ad for Kandi since mid-July. Maybe deleted ads and have not seen a recent one?

Go to ads.  Click on search.  Go to the ad description field. Type in "duo" and nothing else.

BAM!  26 ads pop up.  So easy a Nebraska Cornhusker can figger it out.  Don't know what is wrong with you city boys.

BTW, Kandi Apple and her friend Ana are at the top of the list that pops up, and deservedly so. Saw them together in May and I STILL can't find my socks!

Go buy a $49 cheap tablet from a big box electronics store or Wally World.  Or get one from your local cell service provider. Set it up on wifi and or data and Boom!  You have a way to search the internet for whatever you are looking for and you don't have to use a work computer.

29 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Was going to say.

However, they have not advertised duos since June. And looks like no ad for Kandi since mid-July. Maybe deleted ads and have not seen a recent one?

They have these newfangled things out now.  You can actually use them to talk to a lady and ask her questions and stuff.

1896_telephone.jpg

42 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Was going to say.

However, they have not advertised duos since June.

The gorgeous and identical Palmer Twins advertised just yesterday.....Aug 9. They only do GFE duo shows. Go look.

Sorry if I was snappy. You put the same post up in April and I just figured you had time to do the research. 

No worries.  Shit I forgot I posted that one.  I hate using my phone for this board.

15 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

The gorgeous and identical Palmer Twins advertised just yesterday.....Aug 9. They only do GFE duo shows. Go look.

....and before you call, be sure to click on the blue  " i " for information.....always smart to check out rates and such first.

Indeed, and if I were a rich man I know what I'd be doing that week!

3 hours ago, Yorick said:

Go to ads.  Click on search.  Go to the ad description field. Type in "duo" and nothing else.

BAM!  26 ads pop up.  So easy a Nebraska Cornhusker can figger it out.  Don't know what is wrong with you city boys.

BTW, Kandi Apple and her friend Ana are at the top of the list that pops up, and deservedly so. Saw them together in May and I STILL can't find my socks!

GBR!