briscorp1

REVIEWS: EXPLICIT vs. DISCREET?

49 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

It doesn't even matter what you guys read in the reviews, our services vary from one guy to the next, I am not treating, Tom the same way I treated Dick, Harry might have rough hands and doesn't get the FIV option, Doug might have Toe nail fungus, there goes the same foot rub Charles got. Mike has two yucky teeth in front. There goes the kissing Steve got.

Get my drift ? No one wants to be treated as anyone else. A good provider is able to show each individual their own version of a good time based on the that persons needs or desires at that moment. 

Reviews are ONLY a way for you to know and Understand We Are the person in the photos, We did not rip you off, Yes services were rendered to your liking, Yes or No you will see us again.

NOTHING else needs to be said on either part.. If a grown ass man can not get the concept of this and has too many questions, he does NOT BELONG in his hobby.

LOL who would have thought?  the llittle head did so much damn thinking ?!?

:lol: Boom, boom, and boom with some *stank* on it.  I like how you lay it out Chrissy. :lol: Never underestimate the little head.

19 minutes ago, Funguy said:

As a client I agree with you ladies, I read reviews, but just as a general idea on a lady, because I know very session between two people is different in how you interact with each other and what the two of you feel comfortable doing together, that's what's makes each session exciting for me , and of course I always have my favorites that I am comfortable with and we know what each other does or doesn't like, but sometimes a new adventure is fun also. When I do reviews I try to keep the personal details out because I feel that's between her and I, and I like to show that special lady some respect

Have you (or anyone reading) *ever* had a lady encourage you to write an explicitly juicy review?

43 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

It doesn't even matter what you guys read in the reviews, our services vary from one guy to the next, I am not treating, Tom the same way I treated Dick, Harry might have rough hands and doesn't get the FIV option, Doug might have Toe nail fungus, there goes the same foot rub Charles got. Mike has two yucky teeth in front. There goes the kissing Steve got.

Get my drift ? No one wants to be treated as anyone else. A good provider is able to show each individual their own version of a good time based on the that persons needs or desires at that moment. 

Reviews are ONLY a way for you to know and Understand We Are the person in the photos, We did not rip you off, Yes services were rendered to your liking, Yes or No you will see us again.

NOTHING else needs to be said on either part.. If a grown ass man can not get the concept of this and has too many questions, he does NOT BELONG in his hobby.

LOL who would have thought?  the llittle head did so much damn thinking ?!?

It goes without saying, or at least SHOULD, that YMMV. However, ladies boundaries and service restrictions vary greatly. Some ladies simply do not allow DATY, or do UTF, regardless of the client. Others simply do not kiss, or at least DFK. From reading, guys who like greek often have less choices. Providers have every right not to like or provide any or all of these things and more. I think most experienced hobbiests understand YMMV....but conversely, it is in EVERYONES best interest to know what the hard rules\limitations are...( pun kinda intended)

There is pros and cons to everything. I like having lengthy reviews if they are legitimate. I don't mind them being juicy at all, but maybe that's because it took me a bit for guys to know I am who I say I am. I don't know if in time I'll want them shorter or not. 

31 minutes ago, Sexielexy said:

There is pros and cons to everything. I like having lengthy reviews if they are legitimate. I don't mind them being juicy at all, but maybe that's because it took me a bit for guys to know I am who I say I am. I don't know if in time I'll want them shorter or not. 

Love the feedback, Sexielexy! As a client, I do enjoy *reading* those juicy reviews, they definitely get me salivating. Then I remind myself that every provider encounter--the chemistry between two people--is unique, and going into one with too many of those sorts of expectations (at least, with a lady I've never spent time with, and really even then because each time is different) is a great way to cock up the whole thing. ;)

15 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

:lol::o:lol: Funny how you don't read those sorts of reviews--"I came in smelling like goat cheese because I hadn't washed for a couple days and the lady *sprinted* to the bathroom faster than I could say, 'bottoms up!'" Tho evidently it happens... ;) 

When people become SUPER NERVOUS think the human body reacts and a stench starts to developing...it is highly important to be able to request a showering prior again while at the ladies place before the games began if possible. O.T. yet, this is possibly good info to share. Please be sure to carry a traveler deodorant/antiperspirant with you. If this be the case? Now this might sound funny??? Woman's Secret, (strong enough for a man , but made for a woman). That stuff is awesome and NO you won't smell girly! It is gentle too. Take my advise if you are prone to smelling like goat cheese?! Your goddess will thank you! Carry a dobkit of personal needs with you too If need be. 

Once again, sorry for O.T.😃😃

With every encounter I have I like to be ready! Anyone who has met with me knows that it is on! Sometimes it can be to much and some times I'm left to catch my breath!

Reviews can range from one sentence to a short story. Sometimes I like the one sentence review just to keep it simple.

Yes we met, we had a great time. See her on the monthly basis. 

Lol

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

With every encounter I have I like to be ready! Anyone who has met with me knows that it is on! Sometimes it can be to much and some times I'm left to catch my breath!

Reviews can range from one sentence to a short story. Sometimes I like the one sentence review just to keep it simple.

Lol

Now that was cool as ice cream and just as smooth.

15 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Fuuucccckkk, I'm all the above. I've even been called the Missing Link. Wahhhh, I'll never get any again!

No more nookie for you!!

18 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

I tend to agree. Mind sharing why that's your preference?

I guess it's mostly a (probably misguided) attempt to help keep everyone safe.  If I was a LEO wanting to sting someone, I'd read the reviews and the more obvious they were, the more certain I'd feel that I could make a solid case.  So, in my thinking, fewer details = safer hobbying for all involved.

3 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Lol

Love the feedback Kandi Apple. You are the enthusiast's enthusiast. ;) 

26 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

I guess it's mostly a (probably misguided) attempt to help keep everyone safe.  If I was a LEO wanting to sting someone, I'd read the reviews and the more obvious they were, the more certain I'd feel that I could make a solid case.  So, in my thinking, fewer details = safer hobbying for all involved.

Thank you sir. Not what I expected. Which is why I  asked. :) 

4 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

If you were LEO. You wouldn't pass screening with most ladies. But I do agree to keep it safe for everyone.

I myself do not allow explicit reviews here. How ever in Texas and TER if a review isn't stating the awesomeness of a detailed session, shilling becomes an issue and work dwindles down after about 3-6 months.. 

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

If you were LEO. You wouldn't pass screening with most ladies. But I do agree to keep it safe for everyone.

I myself do not allow explicit reviews here. How ever in Texas and TER if a review isn't stating the awesomeness of a detailed session, shilling becomes an issue and work dwindles down after about 3-6 months.. 

Just out of curiosity Chrissy, how do you control what a guy writes in his review of you? How do you keep him from getting explicit? After all a guy might get carried away reliving the moment while he is typing away😜

Just now, H2Opieluver said:

Just out of curiosity Chrissy, how do you control what a guy writes in his review of you? How do you keep him from getting explicit? After all a guy might get carried away reliving the moment while he is typing away😜

I find here up North the guys are more respectful, and more sincere about their time with you. They aren't seeing you because they have the funds and are making a heavy notched bedpost.

Unlike the south where competition is fierce, the men are just as hurried as the city traffic, and its all about the reputation they build amongst them selves not a reputation for the ladies. 

I screen and if I feel we aren't a good match or anything maybe off, I pass easily. But guys generally respect my privacy wishes: )

I wont let the few bad apples spoil it for the rest of the gents around.

4 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Interesting point Chrissy. The question of whether other providers find (or believe) that explicit reviews are better for business, or whether prospective clients rely on them heavily to make their choices of who to see, hasn't really been explored in this thread. For me, while I enjoy reading the juicy narratives they probably fall to maybe #6 or 7 on the things that influence me. I'm curious what others think.

On 8/9/2017 at 6:07 PM, Chrissy said:

Totally agreed. The reviews are simply a way to verify that the provider is who she says she is. That's why I'm in these forums. I get a much better idea of a provider's personality through posts on boards like this one. I have made several decisions based on board participation and it has worked out very well. It makes it easier to make that initial connection and can make a session much more comfortable.

I rarely even read the explicit reviews beyond the first few sentences because they are almost invariably the reviewer stoking his own ego about what a stud he is, how bad she wanted him (snicker) and how many times his pounding her made her cum.  They are all about the reviewer not the lady, and since I have no intention of seeing the reviewer, why do I give a shit?  And I certainly don't believe/trust them to give an accurate picture of the lady.  Set up, kept appointment, hygiene, a few  simple acronyms for activities (please nothing totally meaningless like "gfe") her attitude and bottom line - would you go back?  All I need.  The rest is what she and I make of it in our session, not what some braggart claims about his.

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I rarely even read the explicit reviews beyond the first few sentences because they are almost invariably the reviewer stoking his own ego about what a stud he is, how bad she wanted him (snicker) and how many times his pounding her made her cum.  They are all about the reviewer not the lady, and since I have no intention of seeing the reviewer, why do I give a shit?  And I certainly don't believe/trust them to give an accurate picture of the lady.  Set up, kept appointment, hygiene, a few  simple acronyms for activities (please nothing totally meaningless like "gfe") her attitude and bottom line - would you go back?  All I need.  The rest is what she and I make of it in our session, not what some braggart claims about his.

Interesting perspective. I like it.