briscorp1

REVIEWS: EXPLICIT vs. DISCREET?

49 posts in this topic

Ladies, what are you thoughts on this idea of explicit vs. discreet reviews? Does it matter to you which sort you receive (honesty/truthiness is not at issue)? Do you prefer discretion (in the spirit of "gentlemen don't kiss and tell")? Or do you not mind--or maybe even like--those juicy details? Do you consider explicit reviews disrespectful? Do you believe that one type is better for business (regardless of your own preference)? If it were up to you, would you have reviews at all? I've had a *bit* of feedback on this from a few of the beautiful ladies I've seen, but I'd like to expand the inquiry... :P 

7 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

How about tasteful juicy? Does that work? 😀😀

Nice! :P

3 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

Nice! :P

I'd give you points for liking my comment briscorp1...however, I am sure you saw my post earlier this week on needing more "likes" yes!!! I am a big fan of the like button and nope bricorp1 I don't get enough likes to push...kind of a bummer to me!😔😔

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I'd give you points for liking my comment briscorp1...however, I am sure you saw my post earlier this week on needing more "likes" yes!!! I am a big fan of the like button and nope bricorp1 I don't get enough likes to push...kind of a bummer to me!😔😔

Lol. I don't hit the forums too hard Kali so I didn't see that comment. But I agree. Ten 'likes' makes me feel like Oliver Twist holding his empty gruel bowl and asking, "May I have some more?" :D 

39 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

Lol. I don't hit the forums too hard Kali so I didn't see that comment. But I agree. Ten 'likes' makes me feel like Oliver Twist holding his empty gruel bowl and asking, "May I have some more?" :D 

Love that comment briscorp1! You just totally get me! I'll glady twist an Oliver Twist if I can get more "likes" to hit!!!

😌😌

25 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Love that comment briscorp1! You just totally get me! I'll glady twist an Oliver Twist if I can get more "likes" to hit!!!

😌😌

:D That's got a saucy ring to it. Ollie would probably like a hit a two himself... ;) 

52 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

:D That's got a saucy ring to it. Ollie would probably like a hit a two himself... ;) 

Damn I am still out of likes! Not fair!!!😂😂 it's too bad you can't roll the likes over if you don't use them 1 day!? 

Reviews weren't e intentionally meant to legitify Providers and let gentlemen know they are legit, offer great service, real photos..

Nowadays activities, prices and intimate details are revealed which really sucks. No one meeting is the same. No one gentleman desires the exact same thing down to the minut detail.  

But it kind of makes it hard on ladies because the next gentleman expects what he reads down to detail and the next gentlemen might not be hygiene ,mentally, physically up to par no matter the reason, BUT he expects that service he read about ...

makes it hard on us and it's the decision to decision basis,,,

Go back to letting everyone know who is legit and who is not otherwise keep the private business private.

Unless you wanna deal with a robot and expect the exact same thing you read about every single time...no mind being treated like an individual... just expect the same thing every time...

I've heard the range of opinions:  From I hate and won't accept reviews to "I like to re-experience our time together, only through your eyes and feelings..."

I would simply say ask each person what kind of review they like to see, and do it that way if possible.  If she likes discreet, then while "Great time, will repeat" might be a little sparse, you can still write something appropriate.  

So, not a provider but I'm popping in anyway. :)

I would think the goal of the review should dictate the content.  Personally, I look at the review for pic accuracy, then the activities performed.  The only details worthwhile in the review are the details like the place was clean, easy to find, etc... All online reviews all have the same extreme bias, you either hated it so you leave a review or you loved it so you leave a review.  I read the reviews to look for patterns, most people says she was late, most people say she was genuine etc... When there are negatives I look to see if the provider rebutted the review with a reasonable sounding explanation without attacking the reviewer.  

I would like to see the review replaced with check boxes, would repeat, clear directions provided, etc... get the emotion out and provide clarity. 

7 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Reviews weren't e intentionally meant to legitify Providers and let gentlemen know they are legit, offer great service, real photos..

Nowadays activities, prices and intimate details are revealed which really sucks. No one meeting is the same. No one gentleman desires the exact same thing down to the minut detail.  

But it kind of makes it hard on ladies because the next gentleman expects what he reads down to detail and the next gentlemen might not be hygiene ,mentally, physically up to par no matter the reason, BUT he expects that service he read about ...

Go back to letting everyone know who is legit and who is not otherwise keep the private business private.

Unless you wanna deal with a robot and expect the exact same thing you read about every single time...no mind being treated like an individual... just expect the same thing every time...

Chrissy you are so right with that! Like to believe I do my best to not play favorites too. Yes, we do have those special guys. They know who they are. 😝😝

It is very hard to give special attention to someone who is a bit too stinky I agree. It also puts the provider in an awkward position telling the client to please use more soap, deodorant, mouthwash. BRUTAL AKWARD!!!!

They say "the devil is in the details"...or lack thereof.  As long as the list of acronyms that occurred, or were not allowed is included, that is enough detail for most. Remove those details ( under the tired excuse of "discretion) and the review is useless. This is actually a repackaged thread that has been tossed out off and on for a decade or two. In most cases, ladies who are the most adamant about " discrete reviews, or no reviews" are not concerned with clients knowing what activities happen in a session.....they are concerned with hiding what is NOT ALLOWED in a session. You need to pay a rate and have a session to find out, no GFE, no kissing, no DATY, covered everything......and then quietly go away telling no one. Let everyone buy a session to see the menu. Yes yes...I know...YMMV, but one needs the basic details or reviews are useless. In that event, you would either have to ask about services you want ( phone click!)....or always risk "taking one for the team". It all gets down to this.....define "DISCRETE review"

I prefer discreet. I mistakenly pasted in the juicy part of a TER review into a TOB review (because I was lazy and in a hurry that day) and I really don't like that it's out there. I prefer not to have those details attached to my account. I also don't see the need to publish graphic accounts of the acts performed. For many of us it's not just about what happened; there's much more to it than that.

Reviews are a 1st person account of what may or may not have occurred. That's why I always end mine with "That's my story..." I have been offered a commission due to an increase in biz on some of my reviews lol. True story. 

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot the word person.

22 minutes ago, daaacz said:

I prefer discreet. I mistakenly pasted in the juicy part of a TER review into a TOB review (because I was lazy and in a hurry that day) and I really don't like that it's out there. I prefer not to have those details attached to my account. I also don't see the need to publish graphic accounts of the acts performed. For many of us it's not just about what happened; there's much more to it than that.

Oh no! TER is ran so different conspired to TOB. 

What if the review was acronyms, check list of pictures, behavior, things of that nature to sign off on? Wondering if it would be possible to make it more general for those who wished to have it that way? Kind of a messy thought to think about. Always leaving someone with hurt feelings. 

29 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

They say "the devil is in the details"...or lack thereof.  As long as the list of acronyms that occurred, or were not allowed is included, that is enough detail for most. Remove those details ( under the tired excuse of "discretion) and the review is useless. This is actually a repackaged thread that has been tossed out off and on for a decade or two. In most cases, ladies who are the most adamant about " discrete reviews, or no reviews" are not concerned with clients knowing what activities happen in a session.....they are concerned with hiding what is NOT ALLOWED in a session. You need to pay a rate and have a session to find out, no GFE, no kissing, no DATY, covered everything......and then quietly go away telling no one. Let everyone buy a session to see the menu. Yes yes...I know...YMMV, but one needs the basic details or reviews are useless. In that event, you would either have to ask about services you want ( phone click!)....or always risk "taking one for the team". It all gets down to this.....define "DISCRETE review"

Exactly!!! It is very hard on the client to write them. Let alone fallow a format that is flattering and comfortable. Yet informative with descrsion. I feel for the clients who write them. Although, many of you clients are brilliant with your words!!!!

I prefer the more discreet approach, maybe even just a few juicy details but I don't like when the reviewer goes into every single detail of the entire session. I have a pretty open menu but some consenting activities really depend on hygiene. I'm not going to do certain things if a guy comes in smelling like goat 🐐 cheese 🧀 🤢 I have a pretty sensitive stomach so just getting close enough to smell it will send me running for the bathroom full speed. 🏃‍♀️

I prefer discreet, which is why I don't post reviews on TER any more.

IMHO a good review--that benefits both hobbyist and provider--should contains:

-Was she responsive to initial contact? Did session occur when and where agreed?

-Does she screen adequately to protect us both? TCB thorough and timely?

-Was her incall safe and clean? Shower available? Pets present in case of allergies?

-Are photos real, accurate and recent?

-Description of activities explicitly not on menu. Greek/UTF/MPCFS/MSOG/DFK? Does not need to be a Dear Penthouse letter, but there are certain activities which if lacking are are deal breaker for me. I respect a lady's limits and would like to know the "no goes" before wasting both our time. "GFE" means nothing. Neither does "I am not going into detail, but highly recommend."

-General demeanor during session. Submissive? Nervous? Sultry? 3G?

The rest is just locker room talk. OF COURSE she orgasmed 4 times and you swung from the chandelier while she screamed "Thank You Daddy!" Blah blah blah...  

15 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Good point, Chrissy. You ladies definitely aren't robots. Wouldn't want you to be. ;) 

8 hours ago, SensualAddict said:

So, not a provider but I'm popping in anyway. :)

I would think the goal of the review should dictate the content.  Personally, I look at the review for pic accuracy, then the activities performed.  The only details worthwhile in the review are the details like the place was clean, easy to find, etc... All online reviews all have the same extreme bias, you either hated it so you leave a review or you loved it so you leave a review.  I read the reviews to look for patterns, most people says she was late, most people say she was genuine etc... When there are negatives I look to see if the provider rebutted the review with a reasonable sounding explanation without attacking the reviewer.  

I would like to see the review replaced with check boxes, would repeat, clear directions provided, etc... get the emotion out and provide clarity. 

I like your more objective approach. Not sure emotion ought to be entirely wrung out of the review process for something like this. Emotion does play a significant part, at least for this client, in who I choose to spend time with, and a clearly enthusiastic narrative review can help guide that toward good outcomes...

7 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Admiral, you sound a bit cynical re why the ladies prefer "discreet" reviews, but then I can't argue with any experience along those lines you might have had in the past. In the end I think you make an important point: How does a client know what to expect going in if the review is too soft (i.e., too vague or general)?

7 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

I prefer the more discreet approach, maybe even just a few juicy details but I don't like when the reviewer goes into every single detail of the entire session. I have a pretty open menu but some consenting activities really depend on hygiene. I'm not going to do certain things if a guy comes in smelling like goat 🐐 cheese 🧀 🤢 I have a pretty sensitive stomach so just getting close enough to smell it will send me running for the bathroom full speed. 🏃‍♀️

:lol::o:lol: Funny how you don't read those sorts of reviews--"I came in smelling like goat cheese because I hadn't washed for a couple days and the lady *sprinted* to the bathroom faster than I could say, 'bottoms up!'" Tho evidently it happens... ;) 

6 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

I prefer discreet, which is why I don't post reviews on TER any more.

I tend to agree. Mind sharing why that's your preference?

5 hours ago, Kinkster said:

IMHO a good review--that benefits both hobbyist and provider--should contains:

-Was she responsive to initial contact? Did session occur when and where agreed?

-Does she screen adequately to protect us both? TCB thorough and timely?

-Was her incall safe and clean? Shower available? Pets present in case of allergies?

-Are photos real, accurate and recent?

-Description of activities explicitly not on menu. Greek/UTF/MPCFS/MSOG/DFK? Does not need to be a Dear Penthouse letter, but there are certain activities which if lacking are are deal breaker for me. I respect a lady's limits and would like to know the "no goes" before wasting both our time. "GFE" means nothing. Neither does "I am not going into detail, but highly recommend."

-General demeanor during session. Submissive? Nervous? Sultry? 3G?

The rest is just locker room talk. OF COURSE she orgasmed 4 times and you swung from the chandelier while she screamed "Thank You Daddy!" Blah blah blah...  

A good list. (And setting the record straight, she actually came *six* times and I went three rounds before I had to beg her to let me go because our QV was up. ;)  :lol:)

1 hour ago, briscorp1 said:

Admiral, you sound a bit cynical re why the ladies prefer "discreet" reviews, but then I can't argue with any experience along those lines you might have had in the past. In the end I think you make an important point: How does a client know what to expect going in if the review is too soft (i.e., too vague or general)?

It doesn't even matter what you guys read in the reviews, our services vary from one guy to the next, I am not treating, Tom the same way I treated Dick, Harry might have rough hands and doesn't get the FIV option, Doug might have Toe nail fungus, there goes the same foot rub Charles got. Mike has two yucky teeth in front. There goes the kissing Steve got.

Get my drift ? No one wants to be treated as anyone else. A good provider is able to show each individual their own version of a good time based on the that persons needs or desires at that moment. 

Reviews are ONLY a way for you to know and Understand We Are the person in the photos, We did not rip you off, Yes services were rendered to your liking, Yes or No you will see us again.

NOTHING else needs to be said on either part.. If a grown ass man can not get the concept of this and has too many questions, he does NOT BELONG in his hobby.

LOL who would have thought?  the llittle head did so much damn thinking ?!?

Edited by Chrissy
I cant spell ;)

10 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

It doesn't even matter what you guys read in the reviews, our services vary from one guy to the next, I am not treating, Tom the same way I treated Dick, Harry might have rough hands and doesn't get the FIV option, Doug might have Toe nail fungus, there goes the same foot rub Charles got. Mike has two yucky teeth in front. There goes the kissing Steve got.

Get my drift ? No one wants to be treated as anyone else. A good provider is able to show each individual their own version of a good time based on the that persons needs or desires at that moment. 

Reviews are ONLY a way for you to know and Understand We Are the person in the photos, We did not rip you off, Yes services were rendered to your liking, Yes or No you will see us again.

NOTHING else needs to be said on either part.. If a grown ass man can not get the concept of this and has too many questions, he does NOT BELONG in his hobby.

LOL who would have thought?  the llittle head did so much damn thinking ?!?

Fuuucccckkk, I'm all the above. I've even been called the Missing Link. Wahhhh, I'll never get any again!

6 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Fuuucccckkk, I'm all the above. I've even been called the Missing Link. Wahhhh, I'll never get any again!

You FND! No way LOL you feed us, talk naughty to us and keep us delightfully informed of your weekend activities and boo boos ;) we actually like that . :)

8 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

As a client I agree with you ladies, I read reviews, but just as a general idea on a lady, because I know very session between two people is different in how you interact with each other and what the two of you feel comfortable doing together, that's what's makes each session exciting for me , and of course I always have my favorites that I am comfortable with and we know what each other does or doesn't like, but sometimes a new adventure is fun also. When I do reviews I try to keep the personal details out because I feel that's between her and I, and I like to show that special lady some respect