ilovewomen

Have you ever regretted not writing a review

26 posts in this topic

A thought keeps popping up in my mind about reviews.  Have you ever regretted not writing a review and why did you not write it?

I know I regret not writing a review from about 2 1/2 years ago because I didn't want to put a blemish on a certain lady.

It was my first and only FMF 3some.  One of the ladies was absolutely awesome as expected...she had told me she wanted to do a 3some with me.  We had asked another lady and when it came down to the night in question, she decided she couldn't do it. So we found another well known lady.

She was a disaster.  Paranoid about cops, talking g about pimps, left early...a very bad encounter it was.

I was going to write a bad review on her behavior and then decided against it. 

Over time, I have come to regret it. Her attitude towards people in the community sucks.  

She is no longer on TOB and I will never reveal her name to anyone...she will rename nameless.

There it is.  Does anyone else regret ever not writing a review? This can go both ways for ladies as well as men.

Or maybe you wrote a review and regret writing that.

Let's talk about it...hopefully in a respectful manner with each other.  No names shall be mentioned.

I have regrets each day after every appointment.😕  Come on Whisperer open up the review section😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I have regrets each day after every appointment.😕  Come on Whisperer open up the review section😂

My greatest fear during every appointment is the pronouncement "You have been weighed in the scales and found wanting."

Considering the huge menu of nearly perfect men from which you providers can choose, there is no way 99% of us mere mortals can measure up in terms of skill or physical attributes. I always consider the effort it must take for an attractive woman to pretend to like me for an hour or two, and take this into account when writing a review of the lady. I have never been treated poorly by a provider during a session, and only once by one provider after a session.

I only regret not reviewing some of the ladies I have seen for the effort they had to put forth. I DO regret any undue difficulties I have presented to the ladies who have had to deal with serving me. 

Nope, not at all. I'm gonna maintain, and never ever unless you thieve me or harm me post ever a negative review...period. There's many that have treated me like WOW, and I don't post those either. Is a review necessary on everyone I see? I think not. I do review when I have no choice. Just simply no choice, y'all need to know is all. For those that accuse me of Fifty Shades of Grey reviews, fuck ya. That's My Story and I'm Stickin to It...Peace. 

I have not regretted writing a review or not writing a review.  Usually I will ask after a session is done if the YL would like a review, and some have requested that no review be done even though it would be positive (I guess it would be awkward to say hey, do you want me to write that bad review?)  I have been fortunate that 99.9% of my sessions have been positive experiences.  I don't think it's necessary to be mean or speak ill of a provider if it's a bad review, and of course the ever present YMMV factor, but there have been providers I've thought about seeing, then found through reviews that certain things were off the table, or communication is poor, etc.  Each of us is different and sometimes there is that deal breaker, wouldn't both parties rather it be found out up front than have a bad experience.  JMT.

I've never regretted writing a good or bad review.  I do a lot of research and pretty selective who I think I would gel with, so most of the times, I've had great times.  The bad reviews may not all be her fault, but was the experience that I shared with her.  Like Laci said in another thread, wait 24 hours to post or write a review and see if you still feel he same.

Ok...so when do providers get to write reviews?......This is something I'm very interested in💞💞💞💞💞💞💦💦💦💦💦💦💋💋💋💋💋💋

As many of my ATF have either moved on or have taken some long breaks, I've been seeing some new providers.  I rarely do reviews as I have long since learned that it's really a YMMV, you either click or you don't, but I use reviews to see what activities are usually involved so the chances are better that will happen.  Two of my last 3 visits have been two of the worst I've had in the 9+ years I've done this, both with well reviewed providers.  The last we had barely started and she was telling me I need to hurry and finish, after a few minutes I stopped and said let's just quit...I'm not enjoying it and clearly your not either so this is no fun let's end it. As I'm getting dressed her last words to me was "don't even think of writing a bad review, I know the moderators and they will never post it."  I'm not big on "he said, she said" arguments as this is supposed to be fun, right(?)...so I'll just move on.  However, as some have stated lately, there is a lot of f...kery going on right now....I might as well get a girlfriend.

46 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok...so when do providers get to write reviews?......This is something I'm very interested in💞💞💞💞💞💞💦💦💦💦💦💦💋💋💋💋💋💋

When they see another provider. we have had three or for of these reviews over the years.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

When they see another provider. we have had three or for of these reviews over the years.

Really? I could write a review on a provider? Bring that I.am also one too Boink38? Hmmm was my understanding this was not a possibility? 

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

Oh my, having the twelve mistakes I make in bed memorialized for eternity. What a scary thought. 😧

15 hours ago, Laci French said:

I agree we should have a provider review section where we can write our experience with hobbyists. He was great, he was a jerk, he smelled like hot garbage, would see again, would not even for a million bucks. 😂😂😂 But I guess that's was references are for 🤷🏼‍♀️

13 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Frankly, I would  personally find that wildly entertaining. However, it would almost certainly have to lead to a "ladies only forum".  Ladies giving honest reviews of clients on an open forum would negatively impact business.Despite the brusque and bravado, guys get touchy about that stuff.

Makes me wonder what would be a perfect review system?

18 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Makes me wonder what would be a perfect review system?

Why that one would be the one that has reviews such as: "She flew in on her Unicorn, and when she got off, I realized that she was not the girl in the pictures, she was so much more beautiful and enchanting, her eyes were like deep pools of desire and mystery.  She slinked over to me and grabbed me in a tight hold and kissed me hard, on the mouth, with her desire immediately evident - 'I want you now, deep inside me,' she whispered in my ear, her warm breath sending waves of desire through my body....."

Just now, BadBoy said:

Why that one would be the one that has reviews such as: "She flew in on her Unicorn, and when she got off, I realized that she was not the girl in the pictures, she was so much more beautiful and enchanting, her eyes were like deep pools of desire and mystery.  She slinked over to me and grabbed me in a tight hold and kissed me hard, on the mouth, with her desire immediately evident - 'I want you now, deep inside me,' she whispered in my ear, her warm breath sending waves of desire through my body....."

Mmmmmm.....what's her name?💦💦💦💦💦😀😀😀😀😀

3 hours ago, ironman318 said:

Oh my, having the twelve mistakes I make in bed memorialized for eternity. What a scary thought. 😧

You have NO worries lovely💋

A Client will either want to leave a review or not leave one. 

If he leaves a review there would be no need for a provider to leave a review. 

If he doesn't do reviews then he wouldn't like the idea of a review submitted by a provider. 

On 8/8/2017 at 10:11 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Really? I could write a review on a provider? Bring that I.am also one too Boink38? Hmmm was my understanding this was not a possibility? 

Boink36- so embarrassed!😌😌 I got the name wrong!

On 8/8/2017 at 10:11 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Could a provider write a review on another provider that they were brought together as a two girl show?  So I could write a review on girl 1 and 2, and they can both write reviews on each other!

On 8/8/2017 at 8:12 PM, Bella Marie said:

I think that would be a very good twist here, but I somehow very much doubt it will come to pass......

On 8/8/2017 at 5:27 PM, ilovewomen said:

A thought keeps popping up in my mind about reviews.  Have you ever regretted not writing a review and why did you not write it?

I know I regret not writing a review from about 2 1/2 years ago because I didn't want to put a blemish on a certain lady.

It was my first and only FMF 3some.  One of the ladies was absolutely awesome as expected...she had told me she wanted to do a 3some with me.  We had asked another lady and when it came down to the night in question, she decided she couldn't do it. So we found another well known lady.

She was a disaster.  Paranoid about cops, talking g about pimps, left early...a very bad encounter it was.

I was going to write a bad review on her behavior and then decided against it. 

Over time, I have come to regret it. Her attitude towards people in the community sucks.  

She is no longer on TOB and I will never reveal her name to anyone...she will rename nameless.

There it is.  Does anyone else regret ever not writing a review? This can go both ways for ladies as well as men.

Or maybe you wrote a review and regret writing that.

Let's talk about it...hopefully in a respectful manner with each other.  No names shall be mentioned.

You know I've had one myself.

She was fantastic and did an outcall to our place with my wife and I.

We've seen her once and due to our schedules haven't been able to make a date again so to speak. Something comes up on our end or her's. Nothing dramatic, just life's stuff. It happens and we're OK with that.

We both keep in contact with her via text, and are hopeful to continue our affair together.

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Boink36- so embarrassed!😌😌 I got the name wrong!

But you're such a Sweetie, nobody noticed.   :)

And that's a credit to who you are!

Only once regretted writing a so so one that was perfectly honest and even in part complimentary, but she lost her mind, my phone blew up, shit storm ensued, and asked it be taken down.  It was up long enough to serve its purpose. :cool: