Loving life.....and moving on....

51 posts in this topic

So thinking of something more positive....

Shit happens to everyone....everyday.....what kind of person are you?.....the kind to harbor?.... Or move on?..... Personally I prefer learning from lessons and moving on..... Yourself?

55 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

So thinking of something more positive....

Shit happens to everyone....everyday.....what kind of person are you?.....the kind to harbor?.... Or move on?..... Personally I prefer learning from lessons and moving on..... Yourself?

Finding ways to lessen the emotional problems a fight caused sometimes can work to your advantage down the road. 

Stand still and the world comes to you...in other words learn to meditate on issues  young  grasshopper! Lol😘😘

I hope this does not mean you are thinking on moving on as is moving.

Just now, geecue2 said:

I hope this does not mean you are thinking on moving on as is moving.

Quite possibly....

Just now, Bella Marie said:

Quite possibly....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!

I've told myself just like many before and after me have said, when THIS is no longer fun for me, I'll disappear like a fart in the wind.  I never make my highs 'too high' or lows 'too low'.  Just want to have fun as long as I and BBBjr can! 

13 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Quite possibly....

Since I'm onna roll here, Jeez if you're that unhappy with us here...move on. 

Hey, Fishindude, have a Snickers.  I don't think that was the intent of the OP, she appeared to be soliciting opinions.  Having never been a provider, I am not sure how much carry-over there is, but I have completely upended my life on a fairly regular basis, and in the cases where I knew it was the right thing, it worked out great.  In the case where it was involuntary, it wasn't so great. 

So, Bella M., since you solicited opinions, I guess mine would be to always follow your gut - when it says move on, move on.  When it says forgive and forget, then that is the best route.

On the other hand, if you actually mean you are moving on as in moving on, I need to schedule a visit first, you are so bucket list.

5 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

With all the negative thoughts why stay?...

If a person no longer feels welcome....why should they stay?

10 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

+1

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, Fishindude, have a Snickers.  I don't think that was the intent of the OP, she appeared to be soliciting opinions.  Having never been a provider, I am not sure how much carry-over there is, but I have completely upended my life on a fairly regular basis, and in the cases where I knew it was the right thing, it worked out great.  In the case where it was involuntary, it wasn't so great. 

So, Bella M., since you solicited opinions, I guess mine would be to always follow your gut - when it says move on, move on.  When it says forgive and forget, then that is the best route.

On the other hand, if you actually mean you are moving on as in moving on, I need to schedule a visit first, you are so bucket list.

I love the forgive and forget way of life.... Being in this field has definitely made my skin more tough....that is for sure...BUT I do not want these experiences to taint my view of mankind....I am a positive person by nature , but when people continue to kick you when you are seeking advice it does taint you...I prefer to walk away from negativity rather than embrace it.....

It's good to always take some time and stop and think about what you are going to write about. Emotions can play a huge part and cause you to say or do things you normally wouldn't do.

8 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

With all the negative thoughts why stay?...

If a person no longer feels welcome....why should they stay?

Sugar, you cannot look to this board or members to give you reassurance or to make life changing decisions for yourself. 

Go dance in the rain and I promise if it doesn't clear your mind it will make you laugh. 

Edited by Laci French
Oops

Just now, Laci French said:

Sugar, you cannot look to this board or members to give you reassurance or to make life changing decisions for yourself. 

Go dance in the rain and I promise it it doesn't clear your mind it will make you laugh. 

Thank you Laci....but sometimes its best to know when to walk away....

Just now, Laci French said:

Go dance in the rain and I promise it it doesn't clear your mind it will make you laugh. 

Images of Gene Kelly dancing and singing...I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain.

Btw.... I am thinking of moving away....has nothing to do with TOB or its members....

34 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I've told myself just like many before and after me have said, when THIS is no longer fun for me, I'll disappear like a fart in the wind.  I never make my highs 'too high' or lows 'too low'.  Just want to have fun as long as I and BBBjr can! 

I agree.....life is way too short... I am going to live it and LOVE IT....💋💋💋💋💋💋

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Thank you 💝💝💝

I always say good vibes... We only have one life, and you gotta embrace and love it! 

xo

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

Thank you Laci....but sometimes its best to know when to walk away....

True, but I find it best to let my bigger decisions evolve.  Germinate, if you will.  Not every problem requires an immediate solution. Sometimes at first, it takes me some time to properly sort things through so I can identify what the real problem is in the first place.  I recommend slowing down and breathing.  

And if that doesn't work, go dance in the rain. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is really true. Expecting the people who post here, to give an intelligent, well researched answer, is not gonna work. We're just a bunch of misfits trying to have some fun. 

Whenever I read a thread here, asking for opinions, I generally think "you're asking people like me?!? You need to ask someone smarter!" 

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

This is really true. Expecting the people who post here, to give an intelligent, well researched answer, is not gonna work. We're just a bunch of misfits trying to have some fun. 

Whenever I read a thread here, asking for opinions, I generally think "you're asking people like me?!? You need to ask someone smarter!" 

Awee we is smart!😍😍

Bella things will look much different tomorrow. Sending you reiki. Kisses with heart felt emotions! Don't give up on all you have created here! You are far too special! 

Of course it will let up...Today is my day to be picked on!!! I can't stand this Board with all the bashing going on...This was post to be a safe place for us!! It's now turning into a danger zone! Everyone be safe! 

2 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Of course it will let up...Today is my day to be picked on!!! I can't stand this Board with all the bashing going on...This was post to be a safe place for us!! It's now turning into a danger zone! Everyone be safe! 

Aww...love....it ebbs and flows like the ocean....just ride the wave until it stops....hugs to you💋

I have had several really good back and fourth PM's with Bella.  Why does all the negative stuff stick in your head, but all the nice things...friendly, comforting things...that some of us doesnt stick in your head?  Sometimes our filters are set to only see the bad stuff and all the good stuff that people say/do for us goes unnoticed.

I literally find that a refreshing outlook often makes things better.  You can get SO STUCK in a frame of mind that nothing seems good.  Try to unstick your mind...I suggest some thorough DATY but to each their own...

Edited by engineer

Aww...love....it ebbs and flows like the ocean....just ride the wave until it stops....hugs to you💋

I know I'm still new but I would definitely miss you if you moved Bella. But I totally understand because I am the queen of just picking up and leaving whenever I'm not feeling it anymore. I believe life is too short to just be stuck doing something that you don't love and being unhappy. You deserve to be happy in a place you love, with people you love, doing things that you love :) 

9 minutes ago, engineer said:

I have had several really good back and fourth PM's with Bella.  Why does all the negative stuff stick in your head, but all the nice things...friendly, comforting things...that some of us doesnt stick in your head?  Sometimes our filters are set to only see the bad stuff and all the good stuff that people say/do for us goes unnoticed.

I literally find that a refreshing outlook often makes things better.  You can get SO STUCK in a frame of mind that nothing seems good.  Try to unstick your mind...I suggest some thorough DATY but to each their own...

For many of the providers it is very difficult. Not having stability with reliable income. Doing something "taboo" also illegal...think before you speak! I know their feelings. I am in the same boat. Hard to look from the outside in. These ladies are doing their very best to provide great service. Please appreciate us all. We hold our heads up the best we can. Bring our own life coach and honestly we are the ones that are often making you feel better about your lives...so please reconsider harsh words or any additional stigma! Seriously not needed please.