Loving life.....and moving on....

51 posts in this topic

If I came across as saying anything negative to/about anyone, I apologize.  I was trying to say that I say a lot of sweet things to Bella, and I hope she hears them.  That's all:)

Edited by engineer

16 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I agree.....life is way too short... I am going to live it and LOVE IT....💋💋💋💋💋💋

Well, I hope you stick around and perhaps, as engineer said, maybe all you really need is a good DATY-a-thon....however......that said....

15 hours ago, Happymon said:

And if that doesn't work, go dance in the rain. 

Maybe just slow dance in the rain.  Some of my favorite memories of my youth are of just slow dancing with a beautiful young lady for what seemed like hours...

2 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

I know I'm still new but I would definitely miss you if you moved Bella. But I totally understand because I am the queen of just picking up and leaving whenever I'm not feeling it anymore. I believe life is too short to just be stuck doing something that you don't love and being unhappy. You deserve to be happy in a place you love, with people you love, doing things that you love :) 

💞💞💞💞^^^^^THIS^^^^💞💞💞💞💞

20 hours ago, Happymon said:

True, but I find it best to let my bigger decisions evolve.  Germinate, if you will.  Not every problem requires an immediate solution. Sometimes at first, it takes me some time to properly sort things through so I can identify what the real problem is in the first place.  I recommend slowing down and breathing.  

And if that doesn't work, go dance in the rain. 

I agree. You have to compartmentalize things.I hope you are around for a while I too have you on my bucket list. If the negativity here is hurting the don't read it.  If it is something else you must believe that there are nice folks around who cn help.  Please take a deep breath and see if there is another way around the problem.

I've never had the pleasure to meet you Bella Marie, but I'm an admirer of your posts and your reviews are stellar.....

I don't know if I have ever posted here but some thoughts for you.....

Life is way too short to worry about what other people think. And if we knew how little time others actually spend thinking about us, we wouldn't worry!!!

The most important person you have to answer to is yourself in that mirror!! If you can do that, you will be fine...... As someone said earlier, trust your gut.

You are one of the top providers in this area!! Don't let the a__holes or haters get you down!!

Life is short, enjoy the ride....

Best of luck whatever you do.....

Awwwww....so much love 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💋

5 hours ago, ala_carte said:

One word of advice - antidepressants!

Not cool at all. Never okay to joke about mental/emotional problems.  

49 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Laci is right! Takes a really strong person to realize that they would do better if they were prescribed them and they took them. At one point in my life many years ago I was on antidepressants myself! So there you go!

Love life and live every day as if it's your last....

On 8/9/2017 at 9:35 AM, engineer said:

If I came across as saying anything negative to/about anyone, I apologize.  I was trying to say that I say a lot of sweet things to Bella, and I hope she hears them.  That's all:)

I am sorry also If you felt I said anything hurtful. Bella as well as the other ladies are all very friendly and approachable. We all are doing our best in life. Sometimes typed words end up sounding  harsh. Also some days are better than others. Just when you think you have it all figured out? Life changes all again!!

The better we roll with the punches and learn to let go..life is easier when we let go. 

If you must go...  please give us a window in which we can see you before you go! You'll be sorely missed!

On 8/9/2017 at 6:52 PM, Laci French said:

On 8/9/2017 at 7:45 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Laci is right! Takes a really strong person to realize that they would do better if they were prescribed them and they took them. At one point in my life many years ago I was on antidepressants myself! So there you go!

So, ok.  Yes, I am on antidepressants and they work!  I sent Bella a PM stating this but I think she failed to understand.  

As facetious as it sounded, I was being sincere.

5 hours ago, ala_carte said:

So, ok.  Yes, I am on antidepressants and they work!  I sent Bella a PM stating this but I think she failed to understand.  

And I responded about joking about mental illness as well....it is a serious illness that affects a lot of people...and until you've lost someone because of it, you'll never understand the affect it has on you when someone jokes about it....

9 hours ago, ala_carte said:

Kind of you to offer a suggestion based on personal experience and genuinely trying to help.  

I apologize for jumping to conclusions on your post.😘

7 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

And I responded about joking about mental illness as well....it is a serious illness that affects a lot of people...and until you've lost someone because of it, you'll never understand the affect it has on you when someone jokes about it....

Man, isn't that the truth? :-(

On 8/8/2017 at 5:27 PM, Laci French said:
Happy is always the right choice and true happy comes from within.

It usually takes quite a lot to set me off in THIS part of my life. I have so many other things to focus my attention and energy on in my personal life.

Not saying I don't take this part of my life seriously, I very much do.  I just don't get wound as tight by the small stuff.  If that small stuff keeps piling up then I take a look at myself and see where I need to make changes.

My rule is if something has hit an emotional trigger to write my post out and then give it 24 hours before I hit send.  Most times my perspective on the situation has changed enough that I change my mind.

You can't find true happiness outside of Self. Nothing does not exist outside of self. Unless you allow it to do so. We are the creators of our own destiny in life. Every day is a fresh new start. Every moment for that matter. If you find yourself in a mess? Pick yourself up dust yourself off. Move forward! Don't allow yourself to continue to wallow in self pity. Acknowledge the pain learn the lesson and move on! Bravo Laci! "Nonduality!" Very noble! 

On 8/8/2017 at 3:57 PM, Bella Marie said:

So thinking of something more positive....

Shit happens to everyone....everyday.....what kind of person are you?.....the kind to harbor?.... Or move on?..... Personally I prefer learning from lessons and moving on..... Yourself?

Move on!  Clean it up as best you can. Hang with my friends😉🎶