Red flags?

16 posts in this topic

How many red flags here and what would you have done?

Ad posted, call made. Female answers "yes that's me... when do you want to meet?" - no what's your name or any type  screening.  "I need to get ready 45 minutes good?"

Immediately multiple pic's follow, time frames and $ amounts and address by text 

Justa couple minutes new text.  "Let's say 15 minutes" response something like " I can't do 15 minutes"

"Really?!! After I hurried for you!" - reply something like 'it's only been a couple minutes not sure it wI'll work, thanks have an awesome night'

Then a ranting text about wasting time and hurrying... and more pics to show what could've been.

I lost track of the flags myself. 

Does she have a solid reputation with reviews and an online presence? 

Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet full of bsc. I wouldn't give it a second thought. Just move right on down the list.

5 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet full of bsc.

Not necessarily BSC, but did dodge a bullet.

Other possibility: 3G girl and or agency. Pack 'em in, get 'em out. If agency, get a girl to their incall location as they have a live one on the line. And in both cases, assuming guy will not walk when the girl is not the one in the pictures ("Eh, close enough. I'm horny").

Edited by NoCoGeezer

18 minutes ago, olgunn said:

Then a ranting text about wasting time and hurrying... and more pics to show what could've been.

6 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Not necessarily BSC, but did dodge a bullet.

Other possibility: 3G girl and or agency. Pack 'em in, get 'em out. If agency, get a girl to their incall location as they have a live one on the line. And in both cases, assuming guy will not walk when the girl is not the one in the pictures ("Eh, close enough. I'm horny").

I was referring to the above portion of his post, but you're right, I never considered the sardine factor. "Pack em in, get em out."

27 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Does she have a solid reputation with reviews and an online presence? 

Nope. Not one bit.  Moved right along.

Maybe she just doesn't know anything about screening.  I'm not telling you to TOFTT but maybe send her a text inviting her to read the forums on TOB.  

I cant imagine starting out in this world right now on bp. Those are the ones that are the most easily preyed upon.😕 You can have her contact me directly if I can be of any guidance.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Maybe she just doesn't know anything about screening.  I'm not telling you to TOFTT but maybe send her a text inviting her to read the forums on TOB.  

I cant imagine starting out in this world right now on bp. Those are the ones that are the most easily preyed upon.😕 You can have her contact me directly if I can be of any guidance.

Laci, that is so kind and generous of you!

As I am new and don't know much about agencies or even BP (the ad payment was too complicated to me) (and I'm aware of the rep), I still worry about people like this. Ladies and hobbyists alike. 

I'm glad I found TOB. I've only met a few people here and they've all been wonderful. Not to mention, nothing but respectful. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Kind of my thought too.  Hit me as someone just starting, totally lucked out and got a few great clients to start, thinks this is all easy money and clear sailing and has no clue what storms,  crap and ass hats lie ahead.  

Laci,  you are an amazing class act if you are willing to so clearly reach out to the clueless and naive to help.  Thank you on behalf of the clueless everywhere, and also especially on behalf of those who stand to have bad things happen due to their cluelessness.  Most of us really are in this together when it comes to safety.  Or should be.

Laci is a truly wonderful person and a guiding angel to all (including even me).  Thanks Laci!

There is so much fuckery going on right now....and so much for a lady to learn on how to be safe.

Talking to an experienced lady can be very helpful.  Especially when it comes to screening.

On 8/6/2017 at 9:50 AM, Vassago said:

Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet full of bsc. I wouldn't give it a second thought. Just move right on down the list.

Yup, I agree. There's more than a few nut cases out there!

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, olgunn said:

How many red flags here and what would you have done?

Ad posted, call made. Female answers "yes that's me... when do you want to meet?" - no what's your name or any type  screening.  "I need to get ready 45 minutes good?"

Immediately multiple pic's follow, time frames and $ amounts and address by text 

Justa couple minutes new text.  "Let's say 15 minutes" response something like " I can't do 15 minutes"

"Really?!! After I hurried for you!" - reply something like 'it's only been a couple minutes not sure it wI'll work, thanks have an awesome night'

I lost track of the flags myself. 

You were in the presence of a rare talent.  My first X wife had such talent.  Epic levels!  So long ago that I thought it had become a lost art, until this.  My X and I: We'd agree on a plan, she'd change her part of it along the way (of course always for noble reasons (" for your own good"  "After I hurried for you" is a classic)).  The last stage was her becoming angry with me for not appreciating her and then me going from befuddled to pissed that I was getting whopped on in crazy land.   I hadn't thought about that in a long time, nor have I head of another as skilled... until now. BTW, they can also be hotter than a pistol and perfect for an hour.  

Hmm... sounds like you avoided a chance to hang out with the ones in blue..with a handcuff fetish.

Can't imagine any other reason not to screen.

14 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Hmm... sounds like you avoided a chance to hang out with the ones in blue..with a handcuff fetish.

Can't imagine any other reason not to screen.

So I guess you did not read the thread because several more plausible reasons were listed.  LE is one of the LEAST likely explanations for lack of screening.  LE would like to gather a bit of info at the setting of appointment to show and prove when they bust your ass at the incall later it was done knowingly and intentionally by one and the same guy that both called and showed up, and that the "wrong room" excuse and its variations can't fly.

Can't believe I even bothered with that one. It was a 'I have time what the hell moment' in that case it is usually regretted later that I could've used the funds for time with someone legit that I have a great time with. I will stick with those I know.