Discrection in coming to incall....

73 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Was her name Roxanne ?

Nah, Roxanne doesn't have to turn on her red light any more.

54 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Heck..I've used east and west in directions to my place and some still look at the wrong side of the street during daylight.From here the mountains can be clearly be seen..they are not to the north !

It's really not a matter of left or right.

She was on the phone with him as he was making the mistake, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to tell anyone to turn around dude your going away from the hottie! Everyone is right with the item at your front door it just makes it 100xs easier to say "hey that's where I'm supposed to be"!

Everyone makes mistakes..

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

The reason you didn't out the person is because its AGAINST THE RULES!!

+1

6 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

It's really not a matter of left or right.

She was on the phone with him as he was making the mistake, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to tell anyone to turn around dude your going away from the hottie! Everyone is right with the item at your front door it just makes it 100xs easier to say "hey that's where I'm supposed to be"!

Everyone makes mistakes..

+1

I once was give an address off Speer. I hate being late!  The apartment complexes had several buildings not marked very well. They all looked the same.  12 buildings, like a collage campus, I drove around and around. Finally got to the building after asking a stranger and texted my provider. 10 min. off schedule.   She didn't reply.  What a waist of time.  Even though I text her about my difficulties, it was too  late.  A courteous reply would of been okay, we could of rescheduled. If she was backed up with time, I would of understood.   Normally a provider asks for a few minutes before coming up. This was a dead end.  I was needless to say disappointed, as my selection. Like most hobbyist, who are picky, the process of choosing the perfect provider that turn on, take time. 

When everyone plays the right way everyone wins.         

For the life of me I can't figure out why you would create this thread, Bella. I deliberated for a couple of days as to whether or not I should say anything at all. 

My intentions were never to damage your business or disparage your character, but as a wise man once said, there are three sides to every story. I made the right decision to tell mine. 

I think both of us learned some hard lessons in humility, and whether you want to believe it or not, I wish only blue skies for you ahead. 

Be well.

I agree with ilovewomen,   JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE AFFENDED....  DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE RIGHT!   The provider always has the last say.  BTW the population in Colorado has grown so much. Most of these transplants don't know direction yet. Including the new sexy providers.   

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Since you were too cowardice to mention me by name, I'll do it for you. 

Vassago, we are not supposed to expose anyone on here so it isn't cowardice, it is her being respectful towards you.

From what I understand of all of this, she just wanted to get perspective on the situation.

You clients have to understand that we take a risk, and when we feel that the situation is making our "situation" obvious, we have to make a decision that can affect us meeting you. It sucks that it turned out this way, but now, it is just a lesson learned.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

11 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Vassago, we are not supposed to expose anyone on here so it isn't cowardice, it is her being respectful towards you.

From what I understand of all of this, she just wanted to get perspective on the situation.

You clients have to understand that we take a risk, and when we feel that the situation is making our "situation" obvious, we have to make a decision that can affect us meeting you. It sucks that it turned out this way, but now, it is just a lesson learned.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I understand what you mean, but she is not being respectful to anyone but herself.

Why? 

Why write any post at all? 

Because she's already done this to someone else. That's why. Pretty ponies have one trick. 

Making a public example of someone and not disclosing all the facts, just reeks of dishonesty. I get cancelled on all the time, remake appointments, even get "make goods".  I've actually become pretty lenient in my old age. Bella didn't get a nasty review from me. This entire discourse would have been forgotten if she wasn't so hell bent on twisting her boot against my throat. 

Did you you think I was going to lay still and read all of this quietly, say nothing? I tried, but I'm not as strong as you are Sam. 

And honestly it's unfair, in my opinion to all the dudes out there who can't defend themselves against this type of surreptitious behavior.  Maybe men are dumb, but I've read countless posts about you ladies constantly shitting over clients.

I don't see Walmart making a PSA on how stupid their customers are. Out of all the nasty, vile shit you can run into out there, a guy, having many reviews, almost all positive who is there to do what you're expecting him to do. A guy who isn't going to shit on your sheets, leave when he's told and never negotiate your rates; that guy getting a little lost should be the least of your worries. 

I'll ask one more time. Why?

This could have been handled privately. She decided to make it an example. That was her decision. 

Keep pushing those grieves into our necks.

Just don't be surprised when eventually we stand up. 

I'm done with this topic. It's time to move forward.

Best wishes.

Bella,

I always say, "Please call me when you are on the"___road"! So that I may talk to you and help direct you the rest of the way in to me." Even if the client claims to know where he is going...ya I make them call me.

Factor in Bella- you are possibly talking to someone who has NEVER been in your area before. Even if he has lived in Denver his whole life. You have to really simplify directions, especially with trying to keep anonimity/ radar alerts w/nosey neighbors at a stand still. When someone us out of their realm? Ya, just go with it! I often give them my approximate address first to look at prior to my physical. Reason being Google maps often have a hard time with my address. Not sure why?Yes, it been mentioned before too! Guess, the system is not fool proof with apartments/condos/town homes. Also, if I can avoid frustration on any level!? You know I will help!

On 8/7/2017 at 5:11 AM, JRWolfe said:

Can relate...had one lady go to the house on my south side,where the city councilman lives.

Had something similar in the distant past (and after midnight, after I told the agency to cancel, as she was already 2hrs late): that's why I stopped having outcalls to my home. And as pointed by others in the thread, providers can be directionally challenged as well.

7 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Got lost only once because a lady assumed I was coming from one direction,when in fact it was another.

35 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

you are possibly talking to someone who has NEVER been in your area before. Even if he has lived in Denver his whole life. 

These. Highlands Ranch area, Englewood, tend to be foreign to me: incalls to there can be a challenge.

I have been up and down Colorado Blvd many times over many years. One time, I was sent to a corner (like 6th and Colo Blvd) to do the second call. Was told to go to 10th and Colorado for the appointment. Well, all the times I've been on this street, did not put 2+2 together and realize that there was a median preventing me from getting from the corner I was on to the incall location. Had to go around a couple of blocks (one-ways, medians, etc) to get to the appointment... late.

At times, I have been asked if coming from N/S/E/W, and have been provided instructions to deal with correct hwy exits, turns to make, etc. to avoid unneeded road time, easier access to incall (no pun intended), etc. These really come in handy.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

"Because she's already done this to someone else. That's why. Pretty ponies have one trick. "

I would like to know what you're referring to ......cancelling on someone? Or something else.... Thinking this subject was already handled in a polite manner.... 

If you were trying to imply something please just PM me....

Thank you....and have a BLESSED DAY