Discrection in coming to incall....

73 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2017 at 11:51 AM, Bella Marie said:

Ok....so this person went into the WRONG building while on the phone AFTER walking down the middle of the street...

Can relate...had one lady go to the house on my south side,where the city councilman lives. Over an hour later...she finally figured out her mistake and knocked on my door.

Another time,a lady that had been here before and had no problems finding it,went to a house about 5 doors to the north because it also had a fence.

So its not just guys that cannot seem to read an address or a description.

After it gets dark, try finding an address in a house or apartment. Rarely is the sufficient light to find or read addresses.  Dark house numbers on a building make it almost impossible...even if there is some light.  Porch lights do not help in this situation.

I've got this figured out. Men stand outside swinging your dick on the porch and ladies put a sparkler in the whohaw.  Problem solved😂😂

One of my favorite providers has an apartment that the unit numbers are not visible until you get to the door.  Normally not a problem but its one of those where there are multiple entrances to get to the units.  If you guess wrong you end up going up and down the stairs of each entrance to find hers. Definitely awkward.  I always wonder what the neighbors think when a different guy shows up pretty much every hour. 

I to have been driving around compounds looking at the big maps like stoop.  Clear directions to the right building would go a long way.   Hotels always make me nervous, again a different guy walking into the hotel every hour.  I prefer the apartment or rental house routine. 

I solve this problem by going outside and meeting them. Gps takes people all over the place in my complex, so I stand outside and I wave them in. I'm a low volume provider so it's no big deal. 

35 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I've got this figured out. Men stand outside swinging your dick on the porch and ladies put a sparkler in the whohaw.  Problem solved😂😂

This is me standing outside of Bella's incall....

4thfireworksfails-news-pv.jpg

Edited by Yorick

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

After it gets dark, try finding an address in a house or apartment. Rarely is the sufficient light to find or read addresses.  Dark house numbers on a building make it almost impossible...even if there is some light.  Porch lights do not help in this situation.

Broad daylight doll....

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

This is me standing outside of Bella's incall....

4thfireworksfails-news-pv.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂yeah...nope

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I solve this problem by going outside and meeting them. Gps takes people all over the place in my complex, so I stand outside and I wave them in. I'm a low volume provider so it's no big deal. 

Hard to do when the cleaning lady for building was there.... VERY NOSY

33 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Hard to do when the cleaning lady for building was there.... VERY NOSY

I get that, but as soon as you act like you're doing something wrong, that's when nosy people suspect you're doing something wrong. Act like you normally would. You have a friend over, no big deal. Think about it...if anyone said something to you, you would have every right to question them. I'd say, what am I not allowed to have guests over? Makes them seem pretty awful. 

Directions, directions, directions!  GPS and or Google maps is not infallible.

43 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I get that, but as soon as you act like you're doing something wrong, that's when nosy people suspect you're doing something wrong. Act like you normally would. You have a friend over, no big deal. Think about it...if anyone said something to you, you would have every right to question them. I'd say, what am I not allowed to have guests over? Makes them seem pretty awful. 

Agree with this.  If this is an isolated incident I wouldn't even give it a second thought...things happen.  If this is a regular occurrence you might want to give better directions.

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Or hey, you could do like they do in Amsterdam: "You can tell my incall, it's the one with the bright red light in the porchlight."

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Or hey, you could do like they do in Amsterdam: "You can tell my incall, it's the one with the bright red light in the porchlight."

Was her name Roxanne ?

15 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

God bless you and all your progeny. So long as Senor Swollen Dick can actually approach you like a functioning human being and not a raging hormone this is the way to go! 

Since you were too cowardice to mention me by name, I'll do it for you. 

By the way, LEFT means LEFT and RIGHT means RIGHT. I walked LEFT into the building you directed me toward, an inconvenient fact you decided to leave out of your story.  

I guess what I don't understand is, while you had constant visual contact with me (walking up the sidewalk), you decided to just stand there, dumbfounded, as you watched me walk into the wrong building. Two minutes of me standing in the foyer, still, you kept your silence. 

"Hey dipshit, turn around." Is all it would have taken. Instead, you decided that a walk across the courtyard was too risky for you. Or maybe you had no intention of seeing me at all. 

I have three layers of sadness for you:

1. I used your donation to find another woman later that night. She had no problems leading me to her doorstep.

2. At least 76 other times, I walked casually into their rooms and fucked their brains out. Again no issues.

3. Take a good, long look at the reviews written here. Comb back 5 pages or so. How many of them are written for ladies who post ad naseum complaints about their clients?

But by all means, continue your dramatic crusade on ridiculing the men you who pay you. 

On second thought, never mind, I'll just stick with my old creed, and not bother to deal with the drama queens who vomit all over their customers here. I think I see women from New Mexico and Texas .. Yes.  They're headed right for us!

Until all my nights are done. 

Laci, Sam, Melissa

I waited to post a few days, to see what the spirit would feel like. You girls are grade A class. 

and you made me laugh.. 

keep keeping it real.

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Laci, Sam, Melissa

I waited to post a few days, to see what the spirit would feel like. You girls are grade A class. 

and you made me laugh.. 

keep keeping it real.

I love it! Rather than keep quiet, and let people wonder who the idiot was, you speak up, and remove all doubt! 

50 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I love it! Rather than keep quiet, and let people wonder who the idiot was, you speak up, and remove all doubt! 

I'm not sure who's the idiot. V's story is not in conflict with Bella's, just told from a different view point. Like the directions he describes. Her LEFT was his RIGHT.  Wandering down the middle of the street? Not sure I'd want to see him either.

I'm reminded of a gal who had you walk down the street while she watched through a window. If she liked what she saw, she called you back. If not? ...

Edited by Bit Banger

3 hours ago, Vassago said:

By the way, LEFT means LEFT and RIGHT means RIGHT. I walked LEFT into the building you directed me toward, an inconvenient fact you decided to leave out of your story.  

I guess what I don't understand is, while you had constant visual contact with me (walking up the sidewalk), you decided to just stand there, dumbfounded, as you watched me walk into the wrong building. Two minutes of me standing in the foyer, still, you kept your silence. 

"Hey dipshit, turn around." Is all it would have taken. Instead, you decided that a walk across the courtyard was too risky for you. Or maybe you had no intention of seeing me at all. 

1. I used your donation to find another woman later that night. She had no problems leading me to her doorstep.

2. At least 76 other times, I walked casually into their rooms and fucked their brains out. Again no issues.

3. Take a good, long look at the reviews written here. Comb back 5 pages or so. How many of them are written for ladies who post ad naseum complaints about their clients?

But by all means, continue your dramatic crusade on ridiculing the men you who pay you. 

On second thought, never mind, I'll just stick with my old creed, and not bother to deal with the drama queens who vomit all over their customers here. I think I see women from New Mexico and Texas .. Yes.  They're headed right for us!

+1

50 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

. Like the directions he describes. Her LEFT was his RIGHT.  

Kinda of amazing that some peoples directions do not get that. Got lost only once because a lady assumed I was coming from one direction,when in fact it was another.

59 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Wandering down the middle of the street? Not sure I'd want to see him either.

The whole wandering down the street angle, from Vassago's POV, is a bit of an exageration by OP. From V's description, he was in an apartment complex "driveway"/lane, not middle of a busy thoroughfare with people honking their horns at some fool.

Always fun when a thread turns intro

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

Its always interesting when a thread turns into a self-alert.  Provider logic is one thing but now we have provider directions where left means right?

It seems to me that this could have been handled so much better on so many levels.  I'm glad that you were able to salvage your evening.

This thread seemed a little off to me from the beginning with the OP complaining about a gentlemen being unable to follow directions and that Google maps takes you exactly to her building.

After Vassago identified himself as the offender and reading his version, I definitely believe there is more to the post.

The OP says V was was walking down the middle.if the street..kinda doubt that but will give it to her since she had to be watching him in order to know this. Then she says while talking on the phone, he turned into the wrong building. 

Since she apparently had eyes on him as he approached and was on the phone with him, the OP could have said "Hey, you turned the wrong way and correct building is to your other left" or something like that.

Then she refused to see him for that.  Over reaction I feel.

This makes me think the purpose of the post was a pre-emptive rebuttal in anticipation of a bad review.  I could be all wet here, but just my opinion.

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

Ok...understanding that....I take responsibility for part of this....but you yourself mentioned you were directionally challenged....AFTER THE FACT....so fault is in both parties💋

16 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

This thread seemed a little off to me from the beginning with the OP complaining about a gentlemen being unable to follow directions and that Google maps takes you exactly to her building.

After Vassago identified himself as the offender and reading his version, I definitely believe there is more to the post.

The OP says V was was walking down the middle.if the street..kinda doubt that but will give it to her since she had to be watching him in order to know this. Then she says while talking on the phone, he turned into the wrong building. 

Since she apparently had eyes on him as he approached and was on the phone with him, the OP could have said "Hey, you turned the wrong way and correct building is to your other left" or something like that.

Then she refused to see him for that.  Over reaction I feel.

This makes me think the purpose of the post was a pre-emptive rebuttal in anticipation of a bad review.  I could be all wet here, but just my opinion.

Everyone is entitled unto their own opinion....

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

Well....I'm glad you found what you needed....sometimes things don't work out for a reason.....good luck....no hard feelings.....lesson learned... 

The whole reason for this post was to :

1. See what others would do in this situation

2. Vent about situation

3. And see if I was wrong in MY part of this situation....

The reason I never mentioned potential clients name is because discretion is important to me... Them taking it upon themselves to "out" themselves is their own issue.... I was simply dumbfounded by the whole uncomfortable situation...and no...I've never had that issue before with other clients....

29 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

The whole reason for this post was to :

1. See what others would do in this situation

2. Vent about situation

3. And see if I was wrong in MY part of this situation....

The reason I never mentioned potential clients name is because discretion is important to me... Them taking it upon themselves to "out" themselves is their own issue.... I was simply dumbfounded by the whole uncomfortable situation...and no...I've never had that issue before with other clients....

The reason you didn't out the person is because its AGAINST THE RULES!!

Heck..I've used east and west in directions to my place and some still look at the wrong side of the street during daylight.From here the mountains can be clearly be seen..they are not to the north !