Discrection in coming to incall....

73 posts in this topic

Ok....

Firstly I must say... I understand someone being confused about finding an in call....but jeez....

I am not blaming the person but when someone texts you the address and you still get lost....that's not a good thing....walking around the neighborhood isn't either .... What else can a person do in such an case?.....anyone?

I once went to an incall at a condo complex and every unit had the same physical mailing address.  Google maps just brought me to the complex. I had a unit number but there was no rhyme or reason to the sequence. I parked in the first public space I could find, and probably wandered around that place for 15 minutes. I feel your pain.

7 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok....

Firstly I must say... I understand someone being confused about finding an in call....but jeez....

I am not blaming the person but when someone texts you the address and you still get lost....that's not a good thing....walking around the neighborhood isn't either .... What else can a person do in such an case?.....anyone?

I feel your pain girl...Like Really I just sent it to you, plus the last person found it alright!

Put something unique and whimsical but highly visible near your front door.  Keep in mind that as we get closer to the appointment, our brain has less and less blood to work with, but we can still respond to visual cues.

Ok....so this person went into the WRONG building while on the phone AFTER walking down the middle of the street....I. refused to see them after this incident....it's too bad because I was looking forward to seeing them....

5 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Put something unique and whimsical but highly visible near your front door.  Keep in mind that as we get closer to the appointment, our brain has less and less blood to work with, but we can still respond to visual cues.

One lady in winter had a snowman on the door, that was give away. Of course I went in the wrong entrance and lo and behold, a snowman on the door. Luckily no one was home. We are hunters, we're not supposed to follow directions, I say as my date grabs me by the ear to apologize for that last statement lol.

12 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok....so this person went into the WRONG building while on the phone AFTER walking down the middle of the street....I. refused to see them after this incident....it's too bad because I was looking forward to seeing them....

Damn!  LOL.

Pass screening?  Check.

Wash my ass?  Check.

Doublecheck the correct donation is in the envelope?  Check.

Navigate Denver traffic and show up on time? Check.

Pass the IQ test to get in to the lady's incall using only 1/4 of your brain?  FAIL.

It is really getting hard to get laid around here!

21 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

One lady in winter had a snowman on the door, that was give away. Of course I went in the wrong entrance and lo and behold, a snowman on the door. Luckily no one was home. We are hunters, we're not supposed to follow directions, I say as my date grabs me by the ear to apologize for that last statement lol.

See Bella? You should have went out there all decked out in lacy lingerie, grabbed him by his brainless ear, and dragged him back into your place then sucked him dry of the rest of his remaining blood! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

See Bella? You should have went out there all decked out in lacy lingerie, grabbed him by his brainless ear, and dragged him back into your place then sucked him dry of the rest of his remaining blood! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Gotta admit.....I like the way you think.......

42 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I once went to an incall at a condo complex and every unit had the same physical mailing address.  Google maps just brought me to the complex. I had a unit number but there was no rhyme or reason to the sequence. I parked in the first public space I could find, and probably wandered around that place for 15 minutes. I feel your pain.

No...address was different than other buildings....if looked up on GOOGLE it brings you to correct location....

7 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Lol...right now I'm dangerous...HORNY and ANGRY....

4 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Lol...right now I'm dangerous...HORNY and ANGRY....

Image result for horny and angry gif

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Lol...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Mackonit said:

Sometimes google is not so reliable. For instance check out this house address street photo - 20690 Lackland Place, Denver, CO  :unsure:

This.

I've seen this from all the GPS phone apps at one time or another. Wrong side of the street. Wrong side of town (ran into that recently: punched in the address on a major road, showed on the west end, not east; luckily I knew that the result was wrong; turned out that when going from one town to the one next door, the town(s) reset the numbering [each had a 123 W MajorStreet, so had to enter which town you were going to, and due to odd borders and annexing, not always clear if you are in Town1 or Town2]).

St. vs. Ave. vs. Blvd. vs. Court vs. Pkwy, etc.

I like to use Google Street View to get an idea of what the building I'm looking for looks like, but again, sometimes drops you a couple of doors away, so have to play the game of find the correct address/building online. At least it gives you an idea where on the block you need to be, maybe.

A provider I saw this week gave me VERY explicit instructions over text for the complex she was. "Here's the address", "turn right immediately", "drive until you see this landmark", "immediately on right is parking #123: park here", "look to your right, stairs are right there", "door has this thing on it".

Edited by NoCoGeezer

When a person GOOGLES the address I send them the building comes right up....you can see it....

Edited by Bella Marie

I can't help that hot Italian blood in me sometimes....😂😂😂😂💋💋💋💋💋💞💞💞💞

I think in this case... Dude definitely wasn't using his big brain I think.  And little brain couldn't see out of his pants...

I've been there... the building number is really freakin' big.  You literally can't miss it, it's facing where you'd park!  I dunno... for me, I'd stay in the car, staying as discreet as possible until I figured out what was going on.  I guess it's one thing if you're on hotel row and you walk in the wrong entrance or something.  But a private incall, that means neighbors.  On a Saturday (I think it happened today?)  with kids and everything.  Be careful and double check, imagine what would have happened if he went to apartment 12 in the wrong building, knocked, and said "Hey you're hotter than your pics!  Let's get nekkid!!!"

Edited by FuriousWeasel

Just now, FuriousWeasel said:

I think in this case... Dude definitely wasn't using his big brain I think.  And little brain couldn't see out of his pants...

I've been there... the building number is really freakin' big.  You literally can't miss it, it's facing where you'd park!  I dunno... for me, I'd stay in the car, staying as discreet as possible until I figured out what was going on.  I guess it's one thing if you're on hotel row and you walk in the wrong entrance or something.  But a private incall, that means neighbors.  On a Saturday (I think it happened today?)  with kids and everything.  Be careful and double check, imagine what would have happened if he went to apartment 12 in the wrong building, knocked, and said "Hey you're hotter than your pics!  Let's get nekkid!!!"

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

This!  Years ago in a land far, far away I was seeing the legendary Jessie Yum Yum.  I had never met her before and her incall was in a condo park that looked identical on every corner so it was easy to get lost.  Plus it was dusk.  She wouldn't give me the unit number, instead she told me to 'take a left at the bush' or 'take the sidewalk on your right'.  Meanwhile there are bushes and sidewalks all over the place, just give me the building number at least!  We both ended up getting frustrated and nearly called it off.  Finally I stumbled into it and had a great session.

Fortunately that was a singular encounter.  I still get nervous at DTC hotels walking through the lobby though.  I was happy when a recent provider texted me a complete description of the lobby layout and location to the elevators.  I am always worried the front desk will stop me and ask me if I am a guest or who I am seeing.

Aside from a lack of oxygenated bloodflow to my big head the anxiety makes initial meetings at incalls quite stressful.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Set off flares 😂

Might as well put up a red sign saying "OPEN FOR BUSINESS"..... THEN PUT A TICKET holder next to my door with a roll of condoms😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

At least there wasn't a bull horn being used to shout your name.

Lol....OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂.....so taking a nap....

Edited by Bella Marie

3 hours ago, Long Time said:

Fortunately that was a singular encounter.  I still get nervous at DTC hotels walking through the lobby though.  I was happy when a recent provider texted me a complete description of the lobby layout and location to the elevators.  I am always worried the front desk will stop me and ask me if I am a guest or who I am seeing.

I like most of the better hotels, they have floorplans on their website!

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I like most of the better hotels, they have floorplans on their website!

I have seen on Google Street View some businesses you can actually walk into the location (virtually).  I did that with a hotel in Thornton, you could see where front desk was, elevators, breakfast bar, etc.  It was pretty cool.

8 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

When a person GOOGLES the address I send them the building comes right up....you can see it....

Just because you use Google Maps does not mean that he does.

I phones uses TomTom, Garmin has their own.

I have seen varied results as stated here. https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38956-discrection-in-coming-to-incall/&do=findComment&comment=404971

I never use Google maps.  

But knock on wood, I have not gotten lost yet. Maybe my years of delivering pizza in college let's me navigate hotels and apartment complex estate. 

Denver native here...been driving for 50 years (makes me sound old). I feel like I know this city like the back of my hand.

In my spare time, I drive and give rides all around city. 

I use google maps for navigation and Google maps rarely fails me...except in apparently complexes.

The apartment complexes do a very poor job of identifying their buildings. 

Sometimes Google maps will take me directly building, sometimes not.

Trying to find the correct building in a complex can be very challenging. A lot of times, I will call my passenger and ask which building they are in and maybe directions for the building.

If you live in an apartment complex, giving directions to your building can be very helpful to the person trying to come to you.

And directions on where visitor parking is at is very important. Nobody wants to be towed.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Denver native here...been driving for 50 years (makes me sound old). I feel like I know this city like the back of my hand.

In my spare time, I drive and give rides all around city. 

I use google maps for navigation and Google maps rarely fails me...except in apparently complexes.

The apartment complexes do a very poor job of identifying their buildings. 

Sometimes Google maps will take me directly building, sometimes not.

Trying to find the correct building in a complex can be very challenging. A lot of times, I will call my passenger and ask which building they are in and maybe directions for the building.

If you live in an apartment complex, giving directions to your building can be very helpful to the person trying to come to you.

And directions on where visitor parking is at is very important. Nobody wants to be towed.

^^^^^ This.  ^^^^   I've had my fair share of  "I'm right over here by the big brown sign (pool, potted palm, pet exercise area, climbing rose bush)."