kooltime

Big Clittys

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I am back into the area, I am a generous professional seeking a large clitoris to worship, any help would be appreciated

I was at the Denver Dumb Friends League yesterday and they had what must have been a 20 pound tom cat, he was very affectionate to say the least!

Such a big pussy! He needs a good home!

On 8/4/2017 at 10:07 PM, kooltime said:

Hi, I am back into the area, I am a generous professional seeking a large clitoris to worship, any help would be appreciated

Here you go!

On 8/5/2017 at 7:49 AM, Laci French said:

Coral.  

Came here just to see that be the first response, again. 

6 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Came here just to see that be the first response, again. 

? You are not upset are you? Coral was advertising that she has a giant "C" for the longest of time. Pesronally, I have no idea about her body or her lady parts. However, if you Cruz the ads in the past on here,  I am sure you would have seen what she proclaims to have...

Yep, a big "C"! 

Sparky I love big furry pussy cats too!!😂😂😂😂 

36 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

? You are not upset are you? Coral was advertising that she has a giant "C" for the longest of time. Pesronally, I have no idea about her body or her lady parts. However, if you Cruz the ads in the past on here,  I am sure you would have seen what she proclaims to have...

Yep, a big "C"! 

Sparky I love big furry pussy cats too!!😂😂😂😂 

I can vouch for Coral. She definitely doesn’t false advertise. It is big and awesome!