Selective Providing....

115 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I have experience! So, the ladies line up, unless it's busy then they mingle. A girl asks the guy if he would like to party(brothel term for sex). So you take a guy back, you negotiate and either book the date or he says no thanks and moves on. The girls are all independent contractors so they charge what they want,(though you can't charge less than 100). Things are also done off of time. $100 gets you a 5min bj or hi. Remember the house gets half, so an hour is likely going to be a minimum of $600, and you're likely really to only get 45 min. When a girl tells the cashier she booked the date, she tells them the time and then you hear over the intercom in your room, "TIME". That's the basics. Oh and GFE, not only discouraged, but way more money! I personally charged 1K for an hour GFE. 

You think the competition is bad here, you have to be superior in negotiation skills. It's not easy work!!!! Thick skin is an understatement. It's cold, impersonal, and lonely. 

All the above reasons and many more are why I never went back.

+1 on this. That brothel work was some of the hardest work I have ever done. if I didn't get the providers toilets clean enough they would kick my ass and the laundry rolled in 24/7. I'm never going back! :D

I would also like to thank you ladies (Melissa, Chrissy) for your insightful explainations. My two NV brothel experiences (Pharump & Winamuca) were very different from each other, both had the in room negotiation. 

4 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

@Melissa Sterling and @Chrissy

First, thanks for responding!

Second, since there was mention of legalization forcing women to surrender their choice, and since you both worked in a legal situation; where there ever complaints or lawsuits filed against the women or establishment because some guy was told no?

I don't know of any law suits but there were complaints. See, sometimes guys would come in and spend too much money and when they sobered up, have buyers remorse. Too bad, so sad! 

It was as Chrissy said safer and people were on their best behavior. The hard parts were the other girls! The most successful girls were the ones who kept to themselves and stayed out of drama. 

7 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

...The most successful girls were the ones who kept to themselves and stayed out of drama. 

Much like here?

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

+1 on this. That brothel work was some of the hardest work I have ever done. if I didn't get the providers toilets clean enough they would kick my ass and the laundry rolled in 24/7. I'm never going back! :D

Look at the up side...you got good reviews !!!

51 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

do brothels have cameras in the room?

No, well not that I know of. There are intercoms for listening to the negotiations and calling time. Whatever you saw on the tv about the bunny ranch was staged. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

No, well not that I know of. There are intercoms for listening to the negotiations and calling time.

Whatever you saw on the tv about the bunny ranch was staged. 

tenor.gif

Rejection is always hard so don't be cruel because it's not a new concept. Use it as an opportunity to find the best lady you'd have never found had the other not turned you down and towards her. 😘

Your business, your body, your choice.   I doubt anyone would choose abuse.  I feel it's a privilege not a given that a lady agrees to see me. 

On 8/3/2017 at 4:06 PM, Bella Marie said:

Ok....so recently I have had a person want to see me and get belligerent with me because I wouldn't see them...This person continued then I proceeded to inform him that I'm a selective provider.... So my question is this.... Selective Providing ok or not?.... Apparently some people feel that a person in my position isn't allowed this right.....

Screening isn't "just" to see if they are safe lol... Your smart to be selective sister❤️ Some guys don't treat women very well and after being in the industry you can feel those vibes thru a phone call and even email, don't ignore that💋

If a gent doesn't understand why you won't see him when he knows he has enough provider references, it might be his ego that's bruised?

Perhaps it's time for you to come up with a plan b sentence that's more gentle for those Situations~~ I'm sorry hunny but I don't think we're a good fit, thanks for your time.  

I guess it depends on the context. I've seen girls go from "I'm highly selective" to "where u at? There in 20" as soon as the postman delivers those nasty "payment due" envelopes. ;)

On Thursday, August 03, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Bella Marie said:

Thank you this gentleman apparently thinks I have no right... He's from out of state ....

F him. You deserve and should demand respect. Simple as that.

On 8/3/2017 at 4:42 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

Being from out of state doesn't justify his dumbness! That's the type you block(another reason i love Sideline) and move on, because that's exactly what he is going to do! Find the next YL to bother!

Sideline is amazing! 

3 hours ago, EmilyDMV said:

Sideline is amazing! 

Please explain "Sideline"

Sideline is a secondary phone number app. You pay $70 a year (used to be free) and you have anonymity. I have suggested this app to many clients as you don't need a secondary burner phone just download and delete the app when needed. 

Man, there's so many white knights in this thread, looks like Camelot just opened its American branch. ;)

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Man, there's so many white knights in this thread, looks like Camelot just opened its American branch. ;)

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

Thank goodness for those white knights, or poor 2Big would be dealing with pussies drying up. We go where the white knights run rampant. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 8/3/2017 at 4:42 PM, Yorick said:

You are free to choose who you associate with.

Period.  End of story.

If the guy doesn't like it.....tough noogies.

Love Camelot!🌈🌈🌈

Gonna get an R.V. head on out to Camelot!

Taking a few good white knights if they wish😇😇

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Love Camelot!🌈🌈🌈

Gonna get an R.V. head on out to Camelot!

Taking a few good white knights if they wish😇😇

Road trip?  I call shotgun!!!!

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Thank goodness for those white knights, or poor 2Big would be dealing with pussies drying up. We go where the white knights run rampant. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

For every one that "dries up" there or four or five more tripping over each other to take her place. I don't see a drought coming anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

For every one that "dries up" there or four or five more tripping over each other to take her place. I don't see a drought coming anytime soon. 

As "cold" as it may sound, history says that this is absolutely the case. 

Edited by Happymon

7 hours ago, boink36 said:

they don't call it the oldest profession in the world for nothing. :cool:

5 hours ago, boink36 said:

Well, of course not! Us ladies go where it rains. ;-)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard