Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Ladies absolutely Never Ever No matter How much

18 posts in this topic

A client offers you to go paintballing with him.  SAY NO!  Its nothing like when We were kids :(

OMG! I am just now able to move today from the shots I took. Its obvious I need Aim training :(  some of those kids whooped our grown up butts! 

I went Saturday Early Morning and had a blast,  I really had fun. I felt the pelts, at the time thought nothing of it except I should have worn an extra hoodie. I already was wearing spandex leggings under yogas and baggy jeans.

By nightfall I couldn't move and nursed about 5 round palm size light bruises on my back arms and ribcage. Faded light yellow now but sore and Irritating as shit! 

Just say No!

Over and out :)

42 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

A client offers you to go paintballing with him.  SAY NO!  Its nothing like when We were kids :(

OMG! I am just now able to move today from the shots I took. Its obvious I need Aim training :(  some of those kids whooped our grown up butts! 

I went Saturday Early Morning and had a blast,  I really had fun. I felt the pelts, at the time thought nothing of it except I should have worn an extra hoodie. I already was wearing spandex leggings under yogas and baggy jeans.

By nightfall I couldn't move and nursed about 5 round palm size light bruises on my back arms and ribcage. Faded light yellow now but sore and Irritating as shit! 

Just say No!

Over and out :)

Sedalia had a really awesome field. I haven't been in a while, so I'm not sure if it's still there. They had one game called, "Remember the Alamo". Basically any defender that gets tagged has to switch sides and join the attack side. I learned one really good lesson. If you're defending the Alamo, get shot as soon as you can. Being the third to the last to fall I had to figure that lesson out the hard way with thirty guys all shooting at once.

Also they sell neoprene body armor that pads the impact a little.

10 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Sedalia had a really awesome field. I haven't been in a while, so I'm not sure if it's still there. They had one game called, "Remember the Alamo". Basically any defender that gets tagged has to switch sides and join the attack side. I learned one really good lesson. If you're defending the Alamo, get shot as soon as you can. Being the third to the last to fall I had to figure that lesson out the hard way with thirty guys all shooting at once.

There was a plot and rules but all that crap went out the window the moment a pimple faced teen pegged me in the side from A back attack LOL .. Funny thing is I am so mad in a happy not hatefull way I wanna train, learn and perfect it so I can go back and nail those Obvious " play every weekend" Terds!

Grandpa told me to be a lover not a fighter.... guess he was right!

Paintball is fun.  Maybe laser tag is better than looking like you were in a BSDM session that went wrong though.

Here in the Springs they have a place called Dartz, nerf guns baby! I hear it's fun and you walk away I bruised.. Hope you feel better soon!

When I was growing up, we had paint balls with real paint, not these food coloring paint balls.   The shells were a little thicker too, so the guns had to shoot harder to make them break.   Of course they were designed for marking farm animals so you weren't supposed to shoot them at each other, but we did anyway!!

28 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

When I was growing up, we had paint balls with real paint, not these food coloring paint balls.   The shells were a little thicker too, so the guns had to shoot harder to make them break.   Of course they were designed for marking farm animals so you weren't supposed to shoot them at each other, but we did anyway!!

I know, right!?!

Damn kids these days; when I was growing up, I had to walk 39 miles to school, barefoot, uphill both ways...:rolleyes:

Edited by MrReindeer-9515

5 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I know, right!?!

Damn kids these days; when I was growing up, I had to walk 39 miles to school, barefoot, uphill both ways...:rolleyes:

When I was young...

26 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I know, right!?!

LOL. My Grandpa used to tell us that when we were kids.Except his story was in the snow. Around 5-6 years old we kids figured out it didn't snow in L.A :)

Frickin paint balls they do leave a mark for how small they are, but it's so much fun to pepper some one with them especially those teen's. Don't go play LAX man I hated when I got stung by some cat winding up for a shot and hit me where I had no pads, talk about a bruise the size of a dinner plate.

My sons paintball relentlessly and you should count yourself lucky.  Some of the little devils actually freeze the paintballs so they are more like bullets!

9 hours ago, Admiral C said:

You think THAT hurt...wait until they start naked paint ball.

paintball.jpg?w=450&h=394

15 hours ago, Admiral C said:

You think THAT hurt...wait until they start naked paint ball.

Start ???   You don't get around much.

On 8/1/2017 at 11:10 PM, Vassago said:

LOVE Sadalia! I go at least twice a year. It takes about 6 months to forget how bad paintball hurts. Alamo game is fun until your the last 3 or 4 standing. I looked like a battered woman for at least 3 weeks. Be careful on the backend of the fort near the creek & hidden tunnel. Poison oak back there.

Edited by Adriana Caliste
Spelling

I have a paintball scar that will never go away.... It was a really fun time as a kid... Not so much that I'm older now.

On 8/2/2017 at 4:29 PM, BadBoy said:

My sons paintball relentlessly and you should count yourself lucky.  Some of the little devils actually freeze the paintballs so they are more like bullets!

I've been shot by a frozen pain ball, not fun!

Also not fun trying to restrain myself from beating the living crap out of said offender!:angry: