Cherry aka Miya

Taking suggestions?

17 posts in this topic

So I'm thinking of creating a website.  Any suggestions for my WWW. Name?

Cherrybomb.com

Your theme song:

No one would DARE gong Joan Jett!!!!  Good way to LOSE your dong!

I think it is from an early appearance on one of the japanese teen shows.

Edited by Yorick

Are you currently Cherry and formerly Miya? To be totally honest I would pick a solid working name and consider changing your TOB name before you get a website for consistency and minimal confusion.

I would pick a domain name that's easy to spell, easy to remember or includes your working name. Unfortunately domains with Cherry in the title are going to slim pickings or expensive. I was recently considering a new domain but the one I want is $500! I am still debating it but it could be a worthwhile investment. I would personally make a list of, a half dozen at least, domains you are interested in case the one you want isn't available.

1 hour ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Did that come off the Dong i mean Gong Show Yorick?

You are obviously too young to remember The Runaways,although there was a movie about them a very few years ago. Hey,did you see the first "Guardians of The Galaxy " movie ?? They used the Runaways song "Cherry Bomb " in the soundtrack.

As Yorick pointed out..Joan Jett, Lita Ford r,Cherie Currie Jjackie Fox and the late Sandy West were the Runaways. Joan and Lita had several hits as solo acts. Saw the Runaways at Ebbetts Field in the 1970s..they kicked serious rock and roll ass !!

35 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Saw the Runaways at Ebbetts Field in the 1970s..they kicked serious rock and roll ass !!

And they were pretty darn easy on the eyes, too!

15 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Are you currently Cherry and formerly Miya? To be totally honest I would pick a solid working name and consider changing your TOB name before you get a website for consistency and minimal confusion.

I would pick a domain name that's easy to spell, easy to remember or includes your working name. Unfortunately domains with Cherry in the title are going to slim pickings or expensive. I was recently considering a new domain but the one I want is $500! I am still debating it but it could be a worthwhile investment. I would personally make a list of, a half dozen at least, domains you are interested in case the one you want isn't available.

Yes formerly Miya but i don't think there will be any confusion.  Most of the guys know me.  I actually own 3 domain names now.  I Just  wanted to see what their lil " creative" minds could come up with.  I think if i had to pick a winner id go with fishndudes ..lol

Oh God, Kaduk.  That song had escaped my memory - thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

On 8/1/2017 at 6:53 PM, Yorick said:

Cherrybomb.com

Your theme song:

My first thought, Yorick!!

Especially with that gorgeous blonde hair you have, Cherry! ❤️

Or you could go with www.applepie.com just to create a sense of irony. :D

I think some of it would depend on who you are targeting with your marketing. I looked at your profile and ads, and it looks like you are fun and vivacious, but elegant. Maybe:

Little Cherry Ridinghood for a fun type of personality

Charismatic Cherry

Clara Cherry or Charlie Cherry for a more elegant. 

Good luck!:)