Laci French

Not to hijack Kandi's "trick bitch" thread...

21 posts in this topic

Do men with an online persona or that post reviews get treated differently than those that do not??

This last week I had 2 very close friends of 
mine that have gotten fucked over by well known local ladies.  

This got me thinking...do some providers give a different level of service/human respect to men that do not post reviews??  Do reviews hold some providers accountable ??

I am one pissed off momma bear for the way 2 different providers have treated my good friends. 

Ladies, for the most part these gents are quite generous towards us. You'd think that you'd provide the same level of companionship towards all.

My final warning is gentlemen do not give loans.  

Parting words...have integrity and don't be cunt cookies.  

It sucks to be treated badly period. Reviews must hold some accountability, hopefully they share their story to prevent it from happening in the future.

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I am one pissed off momma bear for the way 2 different providers have treated my good friends. 

Don't know which I am looking forward to. The two gents reviews or the two local ladies lame rebuttals. 

I'm encouraging both of them to post.  Issue being they will be first time posters and what does that mean with credibility?  

I personally believe that some providers lack integrity and will treat men who review differently than those who don't review.

This shows a total lack of respect of those ladies towards men.

Everyone deserves respect.

The ladies who don't have integrity and don't respect men or each other have no place in the biz.

Those ladies showed be reviewed and called out for their behavior.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I'm encouraging both of them to post.  Issue being they will be first time posters and what does that mean with credibility?  

Unfortunately there are members here that will flame them for a bad review because they are first time posters.

But that should not stop them from reviewing.

Bad behavior/attitudes can only be stopped if it is made public.

We need to be monitored by the BBB Better Booty Bureau 😂😂

Someone needs to return the money and both need to apologize.  Fucking shameful!

Better Booty Bureau...love it.

They should own up to their behavior in public, publicly apologize and return the donation

This isn't a public hanging because I'm not naming anyone.  This should be handled in private.  

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Do men with an online persona or that post reviews get treated differently than those that do not??

This got me thinking...do some providers give a different level of service/human respect to men that do not post reviews??  Do reviews hold some providers accountable ??

Ladies, for the most part these gents are quite generous towards us. You'd think that you'd provide the same level of companionship towards all.

I believe you are an excellent judge of character. I think it's more appropriate for the ladies to answer your question. Just know that you are the exception not the rule. You're bold, upfront and know how to play your cards. Not all women are gifted with those kinds of things. 

To those gentlemen who were wronged. Please be courageous. Write your reviews. I know it sucks, but stand your ground. 

I can say that yes, having a lot of reviews, is like setting your pistol on the table. I think though if you're an honest decent person, time has a way of rewarding you your charities. 

Sorry if I'm widely off the mark. 

News flash...some people suck. Be they client or provider. There will always be some no call no show, time thief, low balling clients. There will always be some providers with the cliche' stripper mentality..."he is gonna get fucked, but he AIN'T gonna get laid". When it comes to loans, you should always remember what my dad said. " Only loan money you can afford to lose, and to people you like. You have to be ok with it being a gift,  because more often than not you won't get paid back."

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

With the warning "do not give loans" (excellent advice btw) I am wondering about calls for reviews. Reviews are for what happens in a session and the set up. The major gold digging, conning and out and out stealing that many ladies (including well known and reviewed trust me) engage in is detestable but not reviewable. As to concern about flamed or not taken seriously that is usually reserved for one time glowing reviews. If the guys stick around and participate afterwards the reviews will look more credible over time. Besides well known guys who chime in all the time including this thread have zero reviews. 😎 But your guys will indeed probably be flamed by the ladies in question for a bad review.

Now about those cunt cookies - is an ingredient .... awe never mind 😄

Edited by gr8owl
Add thought

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

We need to be monitored by the BBB Better Booty Bureau 😂😂

Someone needs to return the money and both need to apologize.  Fucking shameful!

I have suggested before the FHIC. Kind of  like the FDIC (federal deposit insurance corporation) for bank deposits. 

It DOES NOT MATTER if he is a reviewer or not!!! If he passed screening and other legit ladies vouched him, you treat him as every one else you want to see you again. Granted we all have off days and some times just do not mesh well with every one we meet. But atleast do iT with a smile and move on. 

do guys go into a session telling the ladies they are from tob and I'm so and so and I have this many reviews so you better treat me good, a reviewer whether he has 0 reviews or a 1000 should get the same treatment.

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

I have found the best way to avoid a provider I don't want to talk to is loan her money. :D

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

This isn't a public hanging because I'm not naming anyone.  This should be handled in private.  

That is interesting you say that....AFTER you post for the world to see?....Hmmm..

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is really not fair to say Laci. I am not sure who you are talking about?  Looking like someone licked the sugar coating off your cookie dear!?

Might be good to have a private pow wow with those who are involved?! 

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

This should be emblazoned on the inside of every client's wallet.  :)

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

do guys go into a session telling the ladies they are from tob and I'm so and so and I have this many reviews so you better treat me good, a reviewer whether he has 0 reviews or a 1000 should get the same treatment.

Its not about to his reputation,  its about ours. After you are  screened and booked , you are then considered in good standing and should be treated  as such. It is my duty to offer a great time.

Now if you lied when asked about your TOB status when originally booking,  then a review pops up and its by a guy you would never have wanted to meet due to board persona, reviews or whatever then that's a different matter. 

Its just best to answer a ladies booking questions honestly.  It avoids the feeling of getting ripped off for both parties.

I turn down guys all the time because of review history, board comments ect ect just as the guys do me. Its not because any of us are being assholes. Its because it is a business and everyone involved wants a safe great time with what they like, are attracted to, curious of and so on..

Those that wish to do so can continue this conversation in private.