Cali Rose

Incall....

22 posts in this topic

Ok everyone so I need all your help. I want to widen my business and start offering incall but here's my problem....

I don't want to use a hotel because I've had problems in the past...

My credit is far from perfect in fact it is super  boo boo 💩 (Like seriously I'd cry if I told you the actual number)

I've tried sublets but they aren't working (credit check, background check, employment check, hair follicle, Dna sample, urine sample, blood type, fingerprints and so forth, lol) 

What can I do to get a good place to set up for a comfortable incall location that's safe? 

Hilarious answers are absolutely approved but I'd like some serious ones too if available.  Please feel free to PM me as well, I absolutely have no life besides you awesome people so I'll answer at anytime of the night. :) Love everyone! 

Cali Rose 🌹 

Use outstanding service to establish outstanding regulars. There is simply no incall\outcall\credit shortcut......it is a mythical skittles farting unicorn. The changes in the economy require changes in the provider business model. You MUST select YOUR target market based on YOUR criteria.Then you hold to that and WORK to MAKE it work. You search for a "magic bullet"......a "loophole in the norm". Forget it...does not exist. MAKE your exception...BE your exception. Case in point. I am an obsessive untranslated 69 freak who wants OUTCALL in the Springs. For some that is a red flag of "NOT THE CLIENT I WANT!"......and that is good!  For others, it is a red flag of "That IS the client I want!"...and that is good too.  Target your market and MAKE IT SO.

5 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Use outstanding service to establish outstanding regulars. There is simply no incall\outcall\credit shortcut......it is a mythical skittles farting unicorn. The changes in the economy require changes in the provider business model. You MUST select YOUR target market based on YOUR criteria.Then you hold to that and WORK to MAKE it work. You search for a "magic bullet"......a "loophole in the norm". Forget it...does not exist. MAKE your exception...BE your exception. Case in point. I am an obsessive untranslated 69 freak who wants OUTCALL in the Springs. For some that is a red flag of "NOT THE CLIENT I WANT!"......and that is good!  For others, it is a red flag of "That IS the client I want!"...and that is good too.  Target your market and MAKE IT SO.

You are outstanding at marketing!!! Are you for hire? Because I need your skills :) 

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I totally agree with that. I model my business after the needs of my clients and what works best for them and me. At one point in my career  the place I was living had a lowwww per capita income rate and the price of housing was low as well. So I changed my rates to fit the clients and offered incall so they had access to me. If outcall works best for your clients or you're able to schedule them closer to cover a room, sometimes that works. Do a needs accessment of your area plus your clients and you should be able to find a solution to your location problem. 

Best St of luck xo 

Will you be living out of the incall?  

Maybe offer to pay a higher deposit?  Have you tried to contact an apartment locator service to help get you placed with bad credit?  

Given the price of hotels/apartments, etc., I am surprised that more of you ladies don't share an incall location.  I have been to visit quite a few ladies who share an incall apartment (no one actually lives there), and it seems to work well for them - you have to get along, but I guess they are OK with that.  I remember Brooke and Jenna's love nest with great fondness, used to visit both of them, sometimes you turned left, sometimes you turned right....

There are a ton of paces that work with bad credit, usually deposit will equal rent. Check pm for rest :)

Girl, I work in one of the most upscale apartments in Denver, and I had NO CREDIT...like zilch! The plus was I have never had an eviction, and I was told that my "rental" credit score is above a 750. I leave a great impression, I guess! LOL!

There are places that will require you to pay higher deposits so look for them that don't base off on certain criteria that you thinnk you may not qualify for. Oh, and make sure you can show that you make at least 2-3x the rent.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Try sharing an incall with another provider. I met six (6) providers that shared at one time or another a 2 bedroom apt. One would retire and another would take her place. 

Network with providers. One provider owned several condos she rented to friends. 

Network with clients. One client traveled a lot so he rented his house to his ATF by the day. If she had no clients that day, she had no overhead.

Just a few out of the box ideas.....  Good luck.

My divorce in 2005, and events leading up to (Ex buying a Jag), left me with no credit and on my own. I did have a bank account tho. My 1st move was pay damage, and 6 months prepay on the rent. That lasted a year then moved on. Because the landlord appreciated payments on time and taking care of the place, I got a good referral from her on the next move. I lived there for 10 years before moving back in with ma. That's a story all in it's own. Cash is still king, but please be aware of scams. I have helped uncover 2 because of the resources I have so far. I didn't fill out an app, I just explained my situation and got a place.

On 7/30/2017 at 8:54 AM, Laci French said:

Will you be living out of the incall?  

Maybe offer to pay a higher deposit?  Have you tried to contact an apartment locator service to help get you placed with bad credit?  

That's a good idea to pay a higher deposit! And do you know any specific apt locators I can use or should I just Google search it? Thanks for your input! 

14 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

car dates.......problem solved. :D

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 funny thing is I get offers for them everyday too 🤦🏼‍♀️

tl;dr: network with providers

In another life in another city I saw a lot more providers. Eventually got a sugar baby. Was paying $1000+ per month for hotel rooms with SB, on top of her monthly allowance. Cash outflow was getting out of control.

Casually mentioned my issue while visiting a provider. She offered her incall for a daily rate. That worked for a while but was still expensive. And not spontaneous as I always had to plan ahead and respect her schedule.

She eventually introduced me to her landlord. He owned half a dozen condos across a couple nice complex that he rented to providers. I rented a studio. It was in a gated condo complex, with a parking spot, nice pool, washer/dryer, utilities included, for $750 per month. Month to month verbal contract with 1 month's rent deposit. No credit check. No paperwork or paper trail. Cash--only cash--due on the first or he threw your shit in the street.

I found a couple other SDs in need of a similar setup and we shared the space. So it worked out to about $300/month once we paid for internet access and monthly maid service. Had a couple different roommates come and go, but for 4 years it was a great solution to a similar problem to the one you describe.

Hope that helps.

Ahhhh.. this is indeed a conundrum.. I have struggled with this issue from the opposite side... I cannot host and miss many an opportunity to see some lovely women on that basis. Moeover, given the extreme shortage of incall talent in northern Colorado it led to a severe case of blueballitis. Then I happened on an "arrangement" along the lines of what Kinkster described albeit on a short term basis.. anywhere from 3-5 days, I would pick up the tab for quality accommodations in exchange for certain SB/SD type considerations. This also led to more "regular" rendezvouses which is my preference anyway. It seemed to work, but clearly is not for everyone.. especially if stability is paramount. 

On 7/30/2017 at 11:56 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Omg 😂😂

On 7/30/2017 at 11:56 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Oh yeah girl, upgrade...go mobile! ;):D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

have ou try a 3 month lease? some places have furnished apartments for 2-3 month lease. It's a good way to be UTR specially with noisy neighbors. If you can pay in advance ...let's say 3 months? When I lived in Texas, Dallas that's what I did. I want some changes but I realize that Dallas wasn't a good place for this business, I heard stories but I want to experienced myself. 

Good luck in your search!

Vero 

Have you thought about up grading to an RV? 

Love Camp on Wheels!

8 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Oh yeah girl, upgrade...go mobile! ;):D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Winnebago for the win!  I remember the scene from Smokey and the Bandit where the working gals were in a camper on the side of the highway...

If this van's a rocking, you'll have to call back later!

Edited by FuriousWeasel