Vassago

Skinny guys have huge dicks

9 posts in this topic

Good. Nobody witnessing me jump naked into a private pool last night while on a whiskey fit appears to be a member on this board. 

Needed to be sure. To those three ladies who had to bare witness, I'm usually not that crazy. But then I don't expect them to read any of this, either. 

For the record, you have about 45 seconds before you need to get out of the pool and your clothes back on. It's fucking amazing, the response time for drunken indecent exposure.

Edited by Vassago
Typos phone

Pics or it didn't happen😂

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

LOL, dudes on the fishin forum say that all the time "This threads useless without pics!"

46 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Good. Nobody witnessing me jump naked into a private pool last night while on a whiskey fit appears to be a member on this board. 

Needed to be sure. To those three ladies who had to bare witness, I'm usually not that crazy. But then I don't expect them to read any of this, either. 

For the record, you have about 45 seconds before you need to get out of the pool and your clothes back on. It's fucking amazing, the response time for drunken indecent exposure.

Whiskey strikes again ;)

Checking out the tranny section of Backpage and almost all those "ladies" have super sized junk.  Photo-shop, maybe?  Don't know.  Tell you what tho, I've got junk envy.

Whiskey - making white men dance since 1564! 😜

You need a different pool. In FL, the pool & hot tub were open 24/7. Swim suits NOT allowed. 😁

Edited by Bit Banger

Whiskey is a wild mistress. 

Im surprised all you did was jump in a pool naked lol 

20 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, dudes on the fishin forum say that all the time "This threads useless without pics!"

21 hours ago, Laci French said:

Maybe you'll get lucky and find it on YouTube after a while. 

Maybe I'll get unlucky and walk into a pink slip one Monday morning.