Yorick

KiK it

11 posts in this topic

Things are moving too fast for us old guys.  

Although I follow some twitter accounts, I've never tweeted anything myself.  And now I understand twitter is how the ladies are drumming up business in lieu of Backpage.

More and more I see backpage adds listing KiK handles and asking to be contacted via KiK. "KiK me" is the common request.

How does KiK work?  Is there a website? Is it secure?  Do I need to download software? Do I need to pay for an account?  Do any providers here use it for business?

Starting to feel a bit like "yesterday's mashed potatoes".  Anyone want to try and teach an old dog new tricks?

41 minutes ago, Yorick said:

... Starting to feel a bit like "yesterday's mashed potatoes".  Anyone want to try and teach an old dog new tricks?

Take those potatoes, make patties, and fry them up for breakfast. 😁

It's an app, preferably used on mobile devices. It's a just an app for chatting and you can remain anonymous it's also free. Without being able to directly advertise on BP things like Kik are useful. I don't use kik but I do link my twitter handle, my website is in my bio and hopefully guys can follow the trail. Kik is great for immediate conversation and actual bookings, Twitter is great for marketing, chatting, meeting new clients, making new friends

As far as it being safe, it's not horribly unsafe but like all social media type things it's can be used for unsavory purposes. The company itself doesn't seem to have controversy. I know the old farts are sometimes hesitant and even other providers are hesitant but as of yet there have been no huge crack downs on the popular social media sites. I encourage everyone dive into the world of Twitter, it seems to really be the most popular, it's free, it's worldwide and an entire world most don't even know exists.

How totally weird as I was typing this @RTSowet just followed me on twitter. I think a few of you know that name.

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It's an app, preferably used on mobile devices. It's a just an app for chatting and you can remain anonymous it's also free. Without being able to directly advertise on BP things like Kik are useful. I don't use kik but I do link my twitter handle, my website is in my bio and hopefully guys can follow the trail. Kik is great for immediate conversation and actual bookings, Twitter is great for marketing, chatting, meeting new clients, making new friends

As far as it being safe, it's not horribly unsafe but like all social media type things it's can be used for unsavory purposes. The company itself doesn't seem to have controversy. I know the old farts are sometimes hesitant and even other providers are hesitant but as of yet there have been no huge crack downs on the popular social media sites. I encourage everyone dive into the world of Twitter, it seems to really be the most popular, it's free, it's worldwide and an entire world most don't even know exists.

How totally weird as I was typing this @RTSowet just followed me on twitter. I think a few of you know that name.

Hey!! I may resemble that remark!! Personally I try very hard to stay up to date with technology and life as it happens.  That's why I asked about this months ago - at least the reception has improved lol.  Whatever the ladies are using/want to use ....... sign me up.  That said I detest twitter, Facebook and google + simply because it is a constant war with them because I like my anonymity and they want to probe and steal every shred of personal information and link every account you ever had anywhere you  had it to every other account you have.

Followed by RT sounds ominous btw.

Kik messenger in itself is a very old app, have had it on my phone since like 2009. The new thing is how providers are using Kik now. 

kik is more like text message system that deleted after opening.. twitter is what I use. I do also have only-fans for private-special content that i don't post in public forums. If a client wants to text between dates or phone calls... nite-flirt is a good option 

12 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I thought RT was in jail?

Sowet was a lot of fun, I miss it!

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I thought RT was in jail?

Sowet was a lot of fun, I miss it!

He started a 15 month sentence about a year ago. He may be out on early release. 

On 7/30/2017 at 10:03 AM, pfunk said:

He started a 15 month sentence about a year ago. He may be out on early release. 

I checked his Twitter and he gets out today!
I can't say I ever liked him even a little bit but his Sowet page fit a niche and was useful.

R.T. was pretty cool! He used to call me all the time. I wish him well! I know a few people were not that happy with him. However, I got along with him just fine.  Sorry I know nothing about KiK?

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki