Everhard

Triple the fun

8 posts in this topic

For my 50th birthday in September, I am looking to do a triple - 3 women. Been a bucket list item for a long time. 

Looking for ladies who are into me and equally into the other women. Does anyone have any recommendations they can PM to me or, if you are a provider, please PM me.

It's gonna need more than just girls who like girls. They need to like the specific girls in the room. I'd suggest starting with a provider who offers doubles and asking if she has a 3rd to invite. 

Good luck!  I did doubles once but I was impaired by the fact that I have only one penis and a strong desire to please my partner(s) so it felt a bit overwhelming.  However they were into each other and the voyeur in me enjoyed the foreplay.

So far, the two replies are on point, imo. Too many pieces that might not work out well.

Tough enough to find two women that work well together, and trying to add a third? And from a purely selfish angle, what if one or two of the other ladies just ain't one's thing? Tossed away a big chunk of money for a less than satisfactory result. But if going in with open mind that might not be all that one hopes/hoped...

Choose wisely for this encounter and make sure the ladies are all professional and walk into this excited to exceed your fantasies.

I once had a 4-girl session.  Eat your wheaties first!

I had really good luck setting it up by calling an established provider that I had seen many times.  I told her exactly what I wanted.  By golly....she delivered.

If you have good relations with a provider, that is the place to start.

The best multi-gal sessions start with one gal who knows you. She'll invite friends who get along with each other(primary IMHO*), and who will appeal to your inner child. 

Enjoy!!! Youngster 😝

* Why is that primary? Because if there is tension in the room between the ladies, the negative vibs will effect everything else. The gals don't need to be "into each other", but they do need to be on friendly terms. 

I tried a triple once with a fantasy I called "tag team".....it was fun, but without the fantasy as a plan, would have been too many people in the room