rick8181

Vail

11 posts in this topic

Will be in Vail next week and am trying to find a resource for providers in that area.  TOB has a few I know but not a large selection. BP the same and several seem to go in and out

Anyone have other suggestions!

Those would pretty much be your options. You can check ECCIE, TER and Eros.

For a Few Dollars More - Pussy Galore.

But movies aside, I would think there would be many fine choices that would drive up the hill from Denver for longer appointment and/or travel fee.*

* subject to references, do not use near water and electrical outlets, do not leave on hot stove, if go deaf and blind contact your doctor immediately, offer void where prohibited.

On 7/27/2017 at 9:53 PM, gr8owl said:

I would think there would be many fine choices that would drive up the hill from Denver for longer appointment and/or travel fee.*

BINGO :)

The issue is Some guys Do not want what is already Local with Lower "Already there " rates. They want a gal That is 2- 3 hours away and STILL want the Local rate  :(

Edited by Chrissy

If a guy expects a lady to travel 2-3 hours to come to him, he should expect to pay at least a 50% to 100% higher hourly rate with a minimum 4 hour appointment time.  Or at the very least, the going rate should be the ladies standard hourly rate for round trip travel time from her base to his place plus a minimum 4 hour rate....even if the appt is only for 1 or 2 hours.

In my business, I charge an hourly rate for round trip travel between my place of business and the customers place of business plus a minimum 8 hours of in house time...even if my service techs only spend 1 hour to resolve his issue.

If my employees are not working in house at my place of business, then I lose their services and the opportunity to sell their services to other customers.

Maybe I should start Uber Pussy Service!!!

5 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

You could always take a lady with and share a vacation!!

Which he would still have to pay for.

Vail isn't a poor mans country, its not as pricey as Aspen yet many can not afford the luxuries offered and have been here many years with out even visiting.

Most everyone up that way Work in Vail but do not live in Vail,

They take the shuttle bus or drive a minimum of 20 minutes daily from either Eagle, Gypsum ,Edwards, Minturn and sometimes Leadville and Redcliff..

Bottom line is Its a Tourist Vacay spot, Especially this time of year. ...Expect to Pay to Play...

Happy Hunting :)

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

If a guy expects a lady to travel 2-3 hours to come to him, he should expect to pay at least a 50% to 100% higher hourly rate with a minimum 4 hour appointment time.  Or at the very least, the going rate should be the ladies standard hourly rate for round trip travel time from her base to his place plus a minimum 4 hour rate....even if the appt is only for 1 or 2 hours.

In my business, I charge an hourly rate for round trip travel between my place of business and the customers place of business plus a minimum 8 hours of in house time...even if my service techs only spend 1 hour to resolve his issue.

If my employees are not working in house at my place of business, then I lose their services and the opportunity to sell their services to other customers.

Maybe I should start Uber Pussy Service!!!

I wouldn't think the length of session would need to be so long if travel is compensated at a reasonable rate. when I was working for a while in Eagle I paid a provider her hour rate for drive time plus an hour session and an extra 100 for gas. it just depends on what you both agree on.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:12 PM, rick8181 said:

Will be in Vail next week and am trying to find a resource for providers in that area.  TOB has a few I know but not a large selection. BP the same and several seem to go in and out

Anyone have other suggestions!

Dude, you only need one gal!  I just checked "Western Slope" and "Rockies" and there are several really nice ladies advertising for Vail - how much bigger of a selection do you need?

As Warren Miller once said, “Those who work in Beverley Hills dont live in Beverly Hills.”  I live in the valley and hobby in Denver.