Kandi Apple

Trick ass Bitch

47 posts in this topic

I wish so bad that I could put some bitches on blast for being fucking sideways. This forum does not allow bashing but these skank ass bitches these days piss me the fuck off!!!

Rant over.....

1 minute ago, petey-9950 said:

Kandi????

Yes baby....

8 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I wish so bad that I could put some bitches on blast for being fucking sideways. This forum does not allow bashing but these skank ass bitches these days piss me the fuck off!!!

Rant over.....

It's to my better life expectancy that I don't even ask. There's more than one that fits your description tho in my book.  

15 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Rant over.....

Fuckin' yeah.  I got stood up this morning and have blue balls as big as basketballs.  Wish I was in Denver.

I'm with ya, kiddo.  Just a different reason.

25 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Rant over.....

Sounds like someone needs to give a spanking. :D

I hear ya Kandi.... Into my hobbit hole I go until this retrograde passes...💋

51 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Having girlfriend problems??

Hell no my girlfriend is straight! Love her ass!

5 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Rant over.....

Girl! Tell it!!!!!!! And normally I wouldn't go into so much detail about the drama I've endured tonight but I cannot take anymore of this BS!!

I just left a client that used 3 refs to see me. Granted Personally I have never met these woman, I trusted their words and was kind in return.

YET this client sure Had a hell of a lot to say suppo(sadly) 2 of these chicks made claims and had the nerve to down talk me and or my service!!! Made claims we were friends, real life buds, I had a fulltime family , husband and more! Are you freaking kidding me!!  I am sooooo pissed#  I gave him an extra 30 minutes just because he had to endure the lies and bullshit during a session in which he never should have heard! Thank gawd it made him curious enough to see me and find out the truth in the first place!..

I wanna call out badly. But arrrggghhhhh I  am so pissed. He even recorded one ladies Rant while she was in the middle of what sounded like after session clean up. I even heard her ask what he was doing with his phone in the bathroom and his b.s excuse of checking mail anD text but he was still all ears to her conversation. The dumb girl didn't even ask he atleast take the phone out of the restroom

She Just kept talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies! This is to ALL OF YOU...I am a lover and NOT a fighter ... I am not new to this business and have been  thru things that would make most of you woman faint. I toured for 5 yrs straight, on top of 2 years agency and 2 years parlor, clubs,magazines AND old school hustle finding independence...(imagine the possibilities) .I Endured a lot... but if you really want to test the Luck of the Irish.. please do keep going on with all this b******* and fuckery.  because it does come around to get you in the worst way possible..it effects your money. And eventually your conscious. .

I am reference friendly.. I invite women to the social events with me..I offer Gents I have seen recommendation to the next good lay or possibility to an even better session with a woman I know is   awesome from the boards.. I help out fellow providers with info AnD so much more...As long as I do not partake in double sessions with women , I am all good my business is mine. I work alone to guarantee this...because of crap like this.. 

I already have a long time stalker of the provider pool.  I need NO others!

To all the NEw Ladies of the industry. Take notes. Work smart. Play hard. But do it all at a risk! :(

Edited by Chrissy

Does anyone have that Famous "Pimp Slap" hand  I can borrow ;)

7 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Girl! Tell it!!!!!!! And normally I wouldn't go into so much detail about the drama I've endured tonight but I cannot take anymore of this BS!!

I just left a client that used  He even recorded one ladies Rant while she was in the middle of what sounded like after session clean up. I even heard her ask what he was doing with his phone in the bathroom and his b.s excuse of checking mail anD text but he was still all ears to her conversation. The dumb girl didn't even ask he atleast take the phone out of the restroom

She Just kept talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I sincerely hope you have not provided enough info for this guy to be ID'd by the other provider(s).  Personally, although what those providers were doing was unethical, I believe it pales to insignificance when compared to recording some one without their knowledge.

And if the guy IS identifiable, and has a P411 account, you have provided the bitch slap personally. Gina has warned us guys very sternly and specifically that if we record a gal without her knowledge, our accounts are "toast." And rightfully so.

It seems clever at the time, but it is a huge violation of trust and privacy.

Seems like integrity has been lost on many...

This career path is not right for everyone.  I've had my issues this week and saw just how unprofessional and different some providers are from the online persona.

Most definitely not a one size fits all environment💋

8 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Here ya go love... glMBxi.gif

Just now, FuriousWeasel said:

Here ya go love... glMBxi.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌

Lmaoo I was referring to the cartoon slap but That one is pretty funny. 

All the slick comments. Hmmmmmmm.

So it seems I am not the only one that has endured a crap week of NOT men but fellow providers as well.. 

Thank goodness the internet hasn't made me, it doesn't break me, it just gets on my nerves sometimes and so do the people on it. I am sure I am not alone in that.  But my integrity. No no no that has zilch to do with being fed up. Online personas are just that. Online. Online this guy was a gem! Online these 2 ladies look like angels..

If he was like his online persona he wouldn't have pulled that crap. If these ladies were like their online persona they would have kept it professional.. 

I admit I let it get to me this time. And for those that know me know what type of person I am. Stuff like that hurts. 

I could have went home, cried, and went to bed. I should have. This time I just couldn't. Seeing Kandie post unknowingly set off the fire I was feeling just moments before. And I posted angrily.

Reading it the next day. Its obvious I was extremely upset. I should have slept on it and asked for advice. I didn't. A mistake. 

And to answer a precious question.no he was not 411 hence the needed 3 refs to meet up. All TOB'ers. 

11 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Don't let the bitches get you down. None of them are worthy.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

I had one too...she went off in an email making it sound like her life is a dream. Whatevs! I basically killed her with kindness and am going to use her criticism to my advantage. This lady hasn't spent 14 years of hard work in this industry to be knocked down by a "drama Queen".

You can either let them take you down, or let it raise you up to be better. Your clients are not stupid and know who is the better lady. Make sure to maintain that integrity, and keep your head held high.Only you are the master of your life.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

38 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I had one too...she went off in an email making it sound like her life is a dream. Whatevs! I basically killed her with kindness and am going to use her criticism to my advantage. This lady hasn't spent 14 years of hard work in this industry to be knocked down by a "drama Queen".

You can either let them take you down, or let it raise you up to be better. Your clients are not stupid and know who is the better lady. Make sure to maintain that integrity, and keep your head held high.Only you are the master of your life.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

And that is why I love you doll💋

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sent too soon...true words beautiful lady.

Well shit, so sorry you ladies are going through this Chrissy, Kandi, Bella and Laci. I've certainly been through my share, and it rears its ugly head every so often. People with real lives are busy, and don't have time for gossip and negativity.

The guys might be surprised to know what some of their little pets are capable of doing.😳 Unfortunately this poor behavior is perpetuated  by some who pass along the gossip, believe the false rumors and continue to patronize ones with such juvenile behavior. 

Ive only heard good things about you women, and you're all so awesome that you don't need to worry about our opinions. Keep doing you and your awesome clients that come only for fun. Xo

44 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well shit, so sorry you ladies are going through this Chrissy, Kandi, Bella and Laci. I've certainly been through my share, and it rears its ugly head every so often. People with real lives are busy, and don't have time for gossip and negativity.

The guys might be surprised to know what some of their little pets are capable of doing.😳 Unfortunately this poor behavior is perpetuated  by some who pass along the gossip, believe the false rumors and continue to patronize ones with such juvenile behavior. 

Ive only heard good things about you women, and you're all so awesome that you don't need to worry about our opinions. Keep doing you and your awesome clients that come only for fun. Xo

Thank you Audrey....the beautiful soul you are💝

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about that. 
I've been in this business a long while so I've seen my fair share of deception in the name of money. I hope things turn around for you all. xo