False References

81 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

They are worthless if you haven't had an ok in over 6 months because guys tend to think that because they have over 40 oks they are fine when in reality we have had cases where guys have that many, and they turn around and get violent(among other things). If you want to use P411 and use it as a reference tool, you need to keep it current by not being lazy and thinnking that your past is going to get you through the door.I understand that some of you find an ATF, and that is ok...have her give out a reference if you are feeling a certain "itch" she can't scratch, but if you fou

But wait....  anyone can suddenly decide to get violent.  I could get an ok today and get violent tomorrow.   This whole idea that P411 ok's get stale or expire just makes no sense to me.  If you have 40 ok's (as in your example) you have 40 references.  40 ladies who have essentially said, "yes he is safe to see."   Suggesting that if you haven''t seen a provider in 6 months, or gotten an ok in 6 months somehow makes the gent more inclined to be violent or abusive just makes no sense.  

Personally doubt that I'm so memorable that providers remember me even 30 days later, much less 6 months.   It sounds like you want to penalize guys who don't see providers often.   

14 minutes ago, VicKosslovich said:

But wait....  anyone can suddenly decide to get violent.  I could get an ok today and get violent tomorrow.   This whole idea that P411 ok's get stale or expire just makes no sense to me.  If you have 40 ok's (as in your example) you have 40 references.  40 ladies who have essentially said, "yes he is safe to see."   Suggesting that if you haven''t seen a provider in 6 months, or gotten an ok in 6 months somehow makes the gent more inclined to be violent or abusive just makes no sense.  

Personally doubt that I'm so memorable that providers remember me even 30 days later, much less 6 months.   It sounds like you want to penalize guys who don't see providers often.   

I have tendency to agree with this. I only maintain under 20 ok's and purposely keep it that way. I'll either ask for an ok, and drop one, or if she asks me for one I'll repeat the process. Right now biz dictates I really have to schedule any free time I have between my seeing anyone, or fishing. Work has totally taken 1st position. That's a good thing tho, it stimulates me and the economy. The 18 I choose to keep are totally some of the most beautiful and talented I've had the pleasure of meeting. Time flies, so getting back to everyone doesn't happen, yes I have a lot of 6mo plus ok's. My comfort level dictates that I see certain Ladies more frequently than others. One recently got gold starred meaning I've seen her 5+ times according to ok updates. There are 3 others not far behind. While it's been literally months I've even had to depend on someone looking at my P411 or TOB profile, I'd like to think that even with not totally updated ok's, I'm still considered. That being said, I have yet to contact a Provider in person, and ask if she'll be a reference for me. If my profile or refs?, are not good enough, so be it.

38 minutes ago, VicKosslovich said:

Some ladies use the ok as a complete reference. Some don't. 6 months is arbitrary. But it's what they're comfortable with. I'll go ahead and bet if you have 40 oks, even 6 months old, you're gonna find someone who'll see you. 

2 hours ago, VicKosslovich said:

Maybe you don't understand it, but we do! There is a pattern, and us ladies that have been around long enough see it. It may be a "method of madness" to you, but it is survival skills for us that are honed and trained to read through things we see. This seems to be the case with something like this scenario, and I am not the only one that has seen this as well.

You are right that someone can turn at the drop of a hat...it does happen, and someone pays for that unfortunately. There are some that are pretty predictable, and we have to be on the lookout for those. Profiling is one attribute you better learn if you are going to be in this business. I am sorry if you don't like our method, but we don't really like getting our ass beat and everything we own stolen from us either so we have to learn to screen and do things a certain way to not have those things happen. It sucks, but this is the reality of our profession.

Also, I may be one of the few, but I remember every client I have seen so that point is invalid and yes, I do not give references nor okays to clients I haven't seen in the last 6 months.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, VicKosslovich said:

I don't think Samantha at all implied the length between visits makes anyone more inclined to violence. It's about making sure that there is nothing drastic that happened between now and then. I said this in another thread not too long ago it's like renewing a driver's license. You didn't suddenly become a bad driver because it expired but you have to prove you're still you to get a new one.

You know what feels extra shitty? When you give a reference that's older than memory can recall and the provider you gave the reference to has a really bad time. i don't want to give my peers outdated information.  I'd rather not do that.

It's really not a penalty to ask guys to keep references fresh. It's a pretty simple thing to ask I think, I think it feels more punitive to have to accept stale refereces because a guy doesn't do this that often. All we're really asking is that you see a provider once every six months. I don't think that's punitive or impossible.

2 hours ago, VicKosslovich said:

This is where keeping detailed notes of a client comes in handy. most would remember you. I know providers delete all of the client information as soon as the session is over. if they didn't there wouldn't be a way to give a reference, wait what? 

I don't know if I have been getting fake references, but lately I have noticed more unknown emailers pasting reference info in the email. It sketches me out because I just started seeing this. I am also probably paranoid but I have to prioritize being safe!

13 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

I don't know if I have been getting fake references, but lately I have noticed more unknown emailers pasting reference info in the email. It sketches me out because I just started seeing this. I am also probably paranoid but I have to prioritize being safe!

Lot of girls want that on first contact to prove you're serious. Your ad doesn't say it specifically. But I can see where someone would expect that to be required. 

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

I'm always reference friendly up to 6 months.  Text gets fastest response.  No need for a gentleman to contact me first.

Giving references should be common practice because it helps keep all of us safe.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!😘

Refrence is asked for by client due to not always remembering details. Details are very important to many of the ladies who come to me asking. Sorry to say, but we all are incapable of rembering details after seeing someone 4 to 6 months ago. Unless, you personally keep a notebook of notes on your clients? If you do mentally remember details on each and every client you have seen for the last 6 month's?! Wowza!!! That's freaking amazing Laci! I can't remember what I had for dinner last night!?

😂😂😂

Honestly I have only called another provider for a reference twice. Only did because I was asked to do so. I have my own personal style for verifying clients. However, what works for possible will not work for other ladies. Been in and out of the biz so many times within all the years been doing this.

My hardest problem is loging into the various websites. Not handling or needing to speak with other providers for references. Lol I only talk to help others If need be, or talk to those  I consider my friends is all. 😍😍

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

29 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Honestly I have only called another provider for a reference twice. Only did because I was asked to do so. I have my own personal style for verifying clients. However, what works for possible will not work for other ladies. Been in and out of the biz so many times within all the years been doing this.

My hardest problem is loging into the various websites. Not handling or needing to speak with other providers for references. Lol I only talk to help others If need be, or talk to those  I consider my friends is all. 😍😍

I'm the same way, it's harder to schedule if I have to depend on another provider to answer back in a timely manner. Life happens, people get busy. 
I know screening is different per provider so I don't mind answering emails quickly; I have a custom email attached to my website. That way, they know it's me they're talking to and not some random person with a gmail account. 

7 minutes ago, HollyMarie said:

I'm the same way, it's harder to schedule if I have to depend on another provider to answer back in a timely manner. Life happens, people get busy. 
I know screening is different per provider so I don't mind answering emails quickly; I have a custom email attached to my website. That way, they know it's me they're talking to and not some random person with a gmail account. 

What is wrong with gmail? I use gmail.

I have a website too that clients can email me through. However, I also allow contact through the various websites, emails, phone calls, text messages. I can figure out the fake ones pretty fast. Yes I report on the bad apples too. Sometimes clients just wish to chat too. As long as I am not too busy I have no problem saying a quick "hi". 

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

I'm always reference friendly up to 6 months.  Text gets fastest response.  No need for a gentleman to contact me first.

Giving references should be common practice because it helps keep all of us safe.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!😘

Refrence is asked for by client due to not always remembering details. Details are very important to many of the ladies who come to me asking. Sorry to say, but we all are incapable of rembering details after seeing someone 4 to 6 months ago. Unless, you personally keep a notebook of notes on your clients? If you do mentally remember details on each and every client you have seen for the last 6 month's?! Wowza!!! That's freaking amazing Laci! I can't remember what I had for dinner last night!?

😂😂😂

15 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What is wrong with gmail? I use gmail.

There is nothing wrong with gmail, mine is technically a gmail, but anyone can make a gmail address. 
So if I'm reading a reference I have no way to verify if it's actually them or someone faking. If they have their email listed on the site or ad then I can verify quickly, but if they only list a phone number I have no recourse to figure out the validity of the email address.

[ex: happyprovider@gmail.com vs happy@myprovidersite.com] 

I wish I could call because that would be so much faster. In fact, I wish people called me for reference requests. 

6 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

There is nothing wrong with gmail, mine is technically a gmail, but anyone can make a gmail address. 
So if I'm reading a reference I have no way to verify if it's actually them or someone faking. If they have their email listed on the site or ad then I can verify quickly, but if they only list a phone number I have no recourse to figure out the validity of the email address.

[ex: happyprovider@gmail.com vs happy@myprovidersite.com] 

I wish I could call because that would be so much faster. In fact, I wish people called me for reference requests. 

Outlook, Yahoo, gmail plus there is other email veriations. I understand your complaint with generic email. 

So here is a new twist on an old cookie ...

Provider contacts me asking for a verification on a regular guy of mine. So, I am prompt in returning my answer back to her.

X is a great guy O! His biggest passion in life are his children and his work. Oh and yes he does work way too much! 

O: "Kali thank you so much for the ref!!!"

So...I go to ask O a simple question. No big deal really.

"So O, are you are you someone who ever wishes to do a two gir with me or another lady?l" No response... No nada from O. All I was asking for was a "ya or na" nothing more...

Sooo new plan is next time this particular Provider asks for a reference?? She will be placed on the back burner. 

I just was requesting a simple question. Nothing major really. Call it a bit passive aggressive..sure maybe if you choose to see it that way? 

Sorry ladies please just choose to be a little social and answer my simple questions as I ask them please. I promise I will not be asking someone for their  social security numbers or anything else that might be viewed or deemed uncomfortable. That is all.  After all, you are coming to me for a reference. Thank you ladies!!!

😘😘

Ladies always check references. A sketchy individual used me yesterday that I declined an appt with 3 years ago.  

I’m always reference friendly.

18 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Provider contacts me asking for a verification on a regular guy of mine. So, I am prompt in returning my answer back to her.

X is a great guy O! His biggest passion in life are his children and his work. Oh and yes he does work way too much! 

"So O, are you are you someone who ever wishes to do a two gir with me or another lady?l" No response... No nada from O. All I was asking for was a "ya or na" nothing more...

Sooo new plan is next time this particular Provider asks for a reference?? She will be placed on the back burner. 

I just was requesting a simple question. Nothing major really. Call it a bit passive aggressive..sure maybe if you choose to see it that way? 

Sorry ladies please just choose to be a little social and answer my simple questions as I ask them please. I promise I will not be asking someone for their  social security numbers or anything else that might be viewed or deemed uncomfortable. That is all.  After all, you are coming to me for a reference. Thank you ladies!!!

😘😘

That's a bummer. Maybe she got burned by a crazy girl at some point, and just chooses to be on her own. Who knows? 

For the recorded, it would be a honor to be with you.😀

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

That's a bummer. Maybe she got burned by a crazy girl at some point, and just chooses to be on her own. Who knows? 

I just asked a simple question and a 1 word answer is all that was needed. After all I was very prompt with her question. So why even today more than 24 hours later nada!!😞😞

Oh and yes Audrey I do understand about being burned. It sucks I am sure. Knowing who you are working with and possibly net working a bit. I have no problem as I am sure most of you are the same as me too! Never a problem to give a reference.  "Ya or Na" not asking for date of birth. Lol

Oh also I know that this comment was a bit off topic. I should have possibly gone with another thread. Lol leave it to me. Leap before I look! Some days I am really good at doing that.😂😂

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Yep that's exactly why I won't do doubles anymore

Doubles are SO much fun when both are professional and make a gentleman’s fantasies come true.  

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Doubles are SO much fun when both are professional and make a gentleman’s fantasies come true.  

Some ladies know how to get along with other ladies and how to have fun and that is why they are successful and last a long time in this business.

Knowing how to get along with others make doubles enjoyable for everyone involved.

Kudos to those that do but once burned I learn my lesson and move on....Happy Hobbying

17 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Kudos to those that do but once burned I learn my lesson and move on....Happy Hobbying

I do fully understand. The worst experience in all my years in this world happened in a 3some with a BSC provider.  

Just like riding a horse I had to get back on and ride again.😂

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I do fully understand. The worst experience in all my years in this world happened in a 3some with a BSC provider.  

Glad that worked for you but I'm not that way.... good luck ... I dont need to get burned twice to learn💗

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

When you are dealing with a BSC provider, it is a terrible experience.

Good for you on getting back on the horse and not letting the BSC provider ruin your future fun.

Hopefully the BSC provider is not bad mouthing you behind the scenes to anyone who will listen.

Edited by ilovewomen

8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

When you are dealing with a BSC provider, it is a terrible experience.

Good for you on getting back on the horse and not letting the BSC provider ruin your future fun.

Hopefully the BSC provider is not bad mouthing you behind the scenes to anyone who will listen.

Yeah, unfortunately that happens to those ones that don't even doing anything👍

On 9/25/2017 at 5:04 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

😘😘

I hope my reply does not make you upset or feel attacked...but I am a big believer in owning all one is responsible for. ( but not a molecule more!) Be it money....a gift....advice....a reference...whatever.....NEVER give another person anything and harbor expectation of anything in return.

4 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I hope my reply does not make you upset or feel attacked...but I am a big believer in owning all one is responsible for. ( but not a molecule more!) Be it money....a gift....advice....a reference...whatever.....NEVER give another person anything and harbor expectation of anything in return.

Oh no Admirel C! 

I decided to let it go. Guessing I was just a little taken back by her not replying. It was really just a simple question in passing. If there is a NEXT time she contacts me? I will be sure to read my question. 

I am accustomed to being approachable and like to view myself as usually helpful with all other providers. I am however now looking to possibly find ladies who wish to network and hopefully do some doubles if we are comparable is all. 💖💖

Professional friendships even? Like to make them personal. However professional is cool for me also. 😎😎

22 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I prefer to fly solo....

The only answer I needed from O was either this or lets talk some time and find out if our styles mesh well? Very simple!