Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cowboy

Asian lady ads

17 posts in this topic

Forgive my coarse words, but WTF is with all the Asian ads on BP?! I mean, I rarely go there (TOB) is my "lurking home" for my more *ahem* purient interests, but when I perused the ads the other day I couldn't believe the sheer number of ads featuring Asian ladies! Are they even legit?? Sheesh.. I really need to pay more attention!

34 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

Kudos on using "purient"!!

Do both of you mean "prurient"? :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha Sheppard......satirical sesquipidalian!

Tons of Asian massage parlor ads have been pretty normal. Maybe seems like an uptick since Backpage pulled the Adult Services section and ladies are not advertising on BP as much as they used to (non-Asian vs Asian ratio is lower now).

Are they legit, sure. Nothing new re: AMP ads. Also have had for a few years pseudo-AMP ads: Asian providers being moving between cities, just not working out of an AMP (usually an apartment, or, outcall only ala the tons of Asian ads you see on Vegas BP).

Now, are the pics legit, 99.999% of the time no. Usually stock photos.

Have also noticed the proliferation of Asian ads ... seemingly more than I can ever recall. Just hope most are not North Korean trafficking enterprises.

4 hours ago, osomello said:

Have also noticed the proliferation of Asian ads ... seemingly more than I can ever recall. Just hope most are not North Korean trafficking enterprises.

I wouldn't be surprised. I knew a Russian lady a few years back that had to live in house until she paid off her "VISA" debt. The sum she mentioned she owed for coming here made me choke! 

Im sure it happens with many foreign woman. 

Makes me wonder the same thing about the Nail shops :(

Edited by Chrissy

10 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I wouldn't be surprised. I knew a Russian lady a few years back that had to live in house until she paid off her "VISA" debt. The sum she mentioned she owed for coming here made me choke! 

Im sure it happens with many foreign woman. 

Makes me wonder the same thing about the Nail shops :(

There is a docu-series on the National Geographic channel called "Underworld" . that ran an episode called "Sex for Sale"...a big part of it explained how some of those girls come here and have an average of 50k that they have to pay back 😐 

16 minutes ago, Emily Jordan said:

There is a docu-series on the National Geographic channel called "Underworld" . that ran an episode called "Sex for Sale"...a big part of it explained how some of those girls come here and have an average of 50k that they have to pay back 😐 

She said around the amount, so I totally believe it. I Knew quickly it wasn't the atmosphere for me and quit after our convo. 

Houston is a cesspool of foreign operated parlors

I wonder if the Law knows this is an issue why not go after the parlors and foreign agencies instead of Indy ladies ??????

There's no telling what And who they will find in some of those places

Edited by Chrissy

When I posted this, I had just watched such a documentary and these various ads smack of trafficking - all have similar construction, pic quality and phrasing.. and to think after watching that documentary I thought "yeahhh, but that couldn't happen here!".. and for the record, indeed, I meant "prurient".. 

On 7/26/2017 at 9:37 AM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Umm...  Yes :unsure:    

"Thank you for correcting my English, which stinks."     - Name that movie.

57 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

Umm...  Yes :unsure:    

"Thank you for correcting my English, which stinks."     - Name that movie.

Sorry...spelling bee contestant a LONG time ago. It was confusing me as it didn't seem right when I saw it. :confused:

Trading Places, great movie! Yeah, I like movies.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I have visited quite a few AMPs lately as 3 have popped up in my area recently. They are convenient on short notice. I too have wondered about the proliferation of shops. I finally ran into a gal that spoke pretty good English.  She explained that she was recruited in China knowing what she was getting into. She had to take classes in massage that covered "everything" that took place in the room. Hence, they do provide a pretty good massage and the experiences are remarkedly similar.  She rotates between 3 parlors in the Denver area owned by the same individual and occasionally rotates to LA.  She said they rotate because guys always are looking for a "new" girl.  Some of the girls are  very educated and speak several languages. Others are dumb as a stump.

Why so many AMPs? Because they provide a service that is affordable and available on very short notice.  The language barrier gets old but worth it because they are not charging $300 an hour for FBSM.

On 7/26/2017 at 10:42 AM, Yorick said:

Samantha Sheppard......satirical sesquipidalian!

Pleaassseee I HAVE TO show this to Mrs. DeLong!!!! HAHAHAHA

;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

18 hours ago, cowboy said:

When I posted this, I had just watched such a documentary and these various ads smack of trafficking - all have similar construction, pic quality and phrasing.. and to think after watching that documentary I thought "yeahhh, but that couldn't happen here!".. and for the record, indeed, I meant "prurient".. 

What did you watch? Remember the name of it?

Inkspot is on target concerning the AMP ads that proliferate during the day. And if you do your homework on the out-call Asian ads that seem to dominate BP during the wee hours, you'll find that they are mostly 3G with a limited menus. Pics on all these ads are rarely, if ever, legit as it just seems to be the accepted norm for them. Used to partake of such box-of-chocolates AMP's and occasional BP listings back in the day, and there were some gems to be found, rare as they were. But after a while one succumbs to the safe and sure bets on 411.

Have to ad kudos to Cowboy on prurient, even if was misspelled. Don't think Kitten's knowledge of it's correct spelling would classify her as a  sesquipedalian, though, which Yorick also misspelled, but kudos for even knowing the word. Had to look it all up out of curiosity cuz had no knowledge of either.

Live and learn, just like hanging out in BP.

I wish I could use stock photos and not feel guilty, but I would never do that, misleading someone is just absolute BS, stealing other girls photos, even worse!