Well reviewed providers with old reviews

16 posts in this topic

Is it a red flag if a provider has a lot of great reviews but hasn't had one in the past 6 months? This is just a general question because I have wanted to see a couple of ladies that haven't had a review since January 2017 and December 2016

5 hours ago, Vet2014 said:

Is it a red flag if a provider has a lot of great reviews but hasn't had one in the past 6 months? This is just a general question because I have wanted to see a couple of ladies that haven't had a review since January 2017 and December 2016

Its actually very common. Also she may have updated reviews on TER. EccIE, OR TNA.. Also check to see her last login to 411

I don't think Gina allows active accounts that haven't been touched in 6 months..

If she has great reviews and is still advertising or has an active P411 account, I would not hesitate to call, even without a recent review.

It might just mean she has a stable full of discreet, happy regulars.

I know several marvelous providers who fit that profile.

6 hours ago, Vet2014 said:

No sometimes ladies tour around so they may have been out of town for a while or stepped away from the business for whatever reason. I agree with Chrissy that you can check if she has any reviews anywhere else or even ask her if she has any recent reviews. Hope this helps :) 

Cali 🌹

19 hours ago, Vet2014 said:

no

I don't count 6 months as old.  If there hasn't been one on here, TER, or Eccie over 12 months, then I begin to wonder what happened.

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

I don't count 6 months as old.  If there hasn't been one on here, TER, or Eccie over 12 months, then I begin to wonder what happened.

Usually retirement.

On 7/24/2017 at 7:32 PM, Chrissy said:

Its actually very common. Also she may have updated reviews on TER. EccIE, OR TNA.. Also check to see her last login to 411

I don't think Gina allows active accounts that haven't been touched in 6 months..

Very true, if you don't log in within 30 days your account could be up for suspension. Gina is very serious about only keeping active members. I know a lot of providers who have been working in the same city for so long they don't have recent reviews because all they see are regulars. Check to see if they have an updated website or a social media presence on Twitter or Instagram. That will usually tell you what they are up to, I know a lot of providers who also don't like to get reviews because they don't want others to know what happens in sessions. 

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

I do not disagree, that is probably usually the case.  However, I just spent a delightful afternoon with a beautiful young lady that used to have a very strong presence on the board and the forums and who just suddenly went dark several months ago.  Just because I was wondering how she was doing, I texted her, she responded, we set a date, and it was terrific (I had visited her several times before so we were already friends).  She explained that for personal reasons, she just extinguished her online and social media presence, and met with her regular gentlemen, if and when they texted her, which apparently was often enough for her.  I am so glad that I texted her.

LESSON:  It never hurts to contact a young lady - sometimes they just stop posting for one reason or another, but still are happy to meet up with polite gentlemen.  As to the OP's related question: in my opinion, if she was great six months ago, she is probably still great.  Heck, she might even be greater - only one way to find out.

I had the same concern but found that at times the provider has such a regular clientele that they cannot review or choose not to multiple times. My personal advice would be check their activity such as current log ins, call them some are quite eager to talk to you about such things others not so much. Get a feel and go with it. 

Some of the providers don't wish to have reviews anymore. Nothing more than personal preferences for whatever they wish to Not longer be reviewed. It's just one of those things and we all are so different. Which is pretty damn cool!

On 7/24/2017 at 1:28 PM, Vet2014 said:

I would only caution that if she has been "gone" for more than six months - no ads, no posts, no logins - make sure that out of her last known contact info at least SOME of it if not all matches the ad when she reappears.  There have been instances of scammers trying to assume ID of a permanently gone provider.

But if she has been advertising all along and only concern is no reviews for six months, not a concern to me.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:28 PM, Vet2014 said:

I don't believe so. I know plenty of ladies who no longer want reviews for one reason or another. And there are those who have recent reviews that do not want reviews for the same reason or another. It has been told to me by some ladies thatpositive reviews can actually be bad because not all of them have all menu items available to all clients. So when a guy sees a menu item that was delivered by a lady,  he automatically assumes it is available to him as well.

Some ladies have plenty of clients and don't need reviews to attract more clientele.

Hobby on Garth! :cool:

no biggie... ladies take breaks like everyone & everything else in life

I'm going to expose another inconsistency here.  In another thread about references folks were discussing how references and OKs get old & out of date*.  Someone who was a good client 6 months ago could have turned into the next Freddie Kruger. What's to say that the same isn't true for the ladies?

Personally, old reviews don't bother me if the YL had a solid reputation before the break  

* I recognize that w/o notes, 6mo is a long time to remember a 1hr encounter. Different situation.