Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

Not to Steal the Milestone Tread…

3 posts in this topic

…But one of the repliers mentioned he’s a couple ok’s away from 40 on P411. I keep mine below 20, I have one that she’s inactive but was my 1st, I have a TOTAL Crush on her, she’s well aware of that, and we still communicate on a good basis. I have a whopping 3 on TOB. Anymore when I ask to meet someone, they don’t even look at my profiles. That being said, like replier, I’m done and choose to see only those that I like, and choose to see me. Done with screening newbies myself too…

…Is it important to have notches on your belt or headboard, I think not anymore. Quantity is not important, but comfort level, not even quality to me is…

...You?

Edited by fishndude57

I have a list in my head of girls I wanna visit, it changes with new reviews, retirements, posts, and pictures.

I doubt that I'll ever get to the point you're at. Even though I have favorites, I always want to connect with someone new. 

10 hours ago, pfunk said:

I have a list in my head of girls I wanna visit, it changes with new reviews, retirements, posts, and pictures.

I doubt that I'll ever get to the point you're at. Even though I have favorites, I always want to connect with someone new. 

^^ What he said. ^^