References...

43 posts in this topic

Very good point....That's why I reworded by saying "I PREFER" 💋😉

Edited by Bella Marie

I rather look at a reference as optional, rather like a tip. Personally, I would hope if I see a lady I have such a good time that I am certain to see her several times before a reference for a different lady would even be an issue.

A better policy is that you're willing to give a reference for the guy "x" amount of times. After that he  needs to update his refs. Be clear about it and to who. 

I find all of these discussions about references (and there are many), not only amusing, but totally irrelevant. In eight years in this sport, and after hundreds of encounters with well over 100 ladies (including quite a few ladies on this and similar threads) I have never requested nor been given a reference. The whole idea seems creepy to me. Not to shill, but I have found that a P411 account and a few OKs are all I have ever needed. And, as I mentioned in a similar thread, I have never been asked for, or shown an ID. Why do people make simple so hard?

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I find all of these discussions about references (and there are many), not only amusing, but totally irrelevant. In eight years in this sport, and after hundreds of encounters with well over 100 ladies (including quite a few ladies on this and similar threads) I have never requested nor been given a reference. The whole idea seems creepy to me. Not to shill, but I have found that a P411 account and a few OKs are all I have ever needed. And, as I mentioned in a similar thread, I have never been asked for, or shown an ID. Why do people make simple so hard?

P411 Rocks! 

Getting references might come down to this one day...

Edited by FuriousWeasel

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

P411 Rocks! 

Not all P411 members are safe....TRUST ME....the issue I had a few months ago is a P411 member

42 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Getting references might come down to this one day...

O.M.G.

This is EXACTLY how I feel when giving references or P411 info for screening.  The poor guy does not have a chance.  No one can stand up to that kind of scrutiny.  Everyone will make a mistake at some point.

I know it is comedy....but all comedy is based upon a grain of truth. 

Guess us guys are just doomed.

21 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Not all P411 members are safe....TRUST ME....the issue I had a few months ago is a P411 member

Yeah, membership proves nothing.  However, for the ladies, lots of recent OKs should help with screening, and for the gentlemen lots of recent reviews should help with our screening.  I would never rely upon P411 membership alone.

11 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Yeah, membership proves nothing.  However, for the ladies, lots of recent OKs should help with screening, and for the gentlemen lots of recent reviews should help with our screening.  I would never rely upon P411 membership alone.

That is kind of what we are saying. Any lady that relies on one form of screening is going to eventually meet a bad apple. Every one of them have their loop holes, and there are some out there that figure out the loopholes and try to get through. We have to be diligent in screening to avoid those types that take their time out of their day to wreak havoc on us.

This is why you don't see details about our screening, and even if it is confusing or a pain in your arse, we are doing it for a valid reason.

I have gotten pickier with my screening and it is a good thing. I had 3 just this last week that are very bad apples, and I have been around a while...they should know I know better and not call yet they did. It is a good thing I know what I am doing!

The reference thing has started to become an issue too because of all the variables that come with it. What one lady likes, another doesn't. Getting a hold of the reference. Following protocols for a reference. Assuming you will get an okay with a reference. On and on and on!!!

Unbeknowest to me until just recently, I have some providers that hate me...don't know a single one of them, but boy do they hate me with a passion. Who knows how that is affecting screening, and clients opinions on who to see and not see that are safe. I am not the only one that has this either, but it creates another issue with the reference thing.

Sadly, a good number of ladies have to say "don't provide references" and use other avenues for fear of retaliation. So I think being cautious about giving them out and protocols to it should be carefully considered for everyone's safety and peace of mind.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 7/22/2017 at 0:41 PM, Bella Marie said:

Not if the gentlemen request an OK...

I will give references on TOB with 1 visit if client asks for one via PM...💋💋💋💋

Maybe switch over to that being your version of a reference? 

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Unbeknowest to me until just recently, I have some providers that hate me...don't know a single one of them, but boy do they hate me with a passion. Who knows how that is affecting screening, and clients opinions on who to see and not see that are safe. I am not the only one that has this either, but it creates another issue with the reference thing.

This effects the review process, too. I stopped writing reviews locally after one provider objected because I had reviewed another provider. The HS cliques are sending us back to the dark days of double blind dates. 

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

This effects the review process, too. I stopped writing reviews locally after one provider objected because I had reviewed another provider. The HS cliques are sending us back to the dark days of double blind dates. 

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Since this is not the first time this has come up on this board, I will add that apparently I have the same issue Samantha. :P LOL  It is what it is....... You seem like a nice rationale person to me. When people are dealing with the real world, and real world issues, we don't really have time or care as to who likes us and who does not, especially if we don't really know a person. We can not control who spreads what rumor, nor who believes it or not. We are only in charge of ourselves. As Bit mentioned, it is quite juvenile. It is not important or a measure of my self worth (especially in a hooker world). And if some hobbyist got angry due to another hobbyist whom he did not like writing me a review, well tsk tsk... that just won't fly with me. 

But, back to the original topic. I will agree with what most have expressed in that a lady needs to screen to her comfort, and guys need to provide what they are comfortable giving.  Our meetings are much more enjoyable when both parties are comfortable. xo

Good luck however you decide.