Chrissy

USHER has Herpes?¡?

39 posts in this topic

I am under emotional distress after reading this post. 

Who should I sue? 

Seriouly folks, seriously? I could give two shits about Usher, his dick or some opportunistic chicky he decided to hook up with. Every single time any of us goes into an appointment, we run the risk of getting something. We use condoms to mitigate the risk. 

Now then, we have NO idea if Usher and this girl used a condom or not. Let's say they did not use one. SHE made the choice not to, and so did he.

Now let's say they did use a condom. Where's the proof he didn't tell her he had herpes. If he didn't tell her, that's a dick move, but it's a clear case of she said he said. 

But let's get real for a second. No guy who knows he has herpes is going to call one of us girls and say, I have herpes, will you see me. Likewise, no girl is gonna say it either. So, we engage in risky behavior and we take our chances. 

Lets leave the famous people to their problems. 

Thx Melissa for the great post.  Some of us have way to much time here to ruffle everyone's feathers.

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Who should I sue? 

Seriouly folks, seriously? I could give two shits about Usher, his dick or some opportunistic chicky he decided to hook up with. Every single time any of us goes into an appointment, we run the risk of getting something. We use condoms to mitigate the risk. 

Now then, we have NO idea if Usher and this girl used a condom or not. Let's say they did not use one. SHE made the choice not to, and so did he.

Now let's say they did use a condom. Where's the proof he didn't tell her he had herpes. If he didn't tell her, that's a dick move, but it's a clear case of she said he said. 

But let's get real for a second. No guy who knows he has herpes is going to call one of us girls and say, I have herpes, will you see me. Likewise, no girl is gonna say it either. So, we engage in risky behavior and we take our chances. 

This wins the award for smartest post on this thread. Thank you Melissa for stating it so simply using a great deal of common sense which is lacking these days in a lot of people!

Off on a tangent:

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... Suing people for everything they've got is our "god" given American right. ...

Yes, it is. Perhaps if we had some tort reform, loser pays for example, it would mitigate the ambulance chasing and allow for a more honest court system. Today insurance companies pay hush money because it's less expensive.  

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Who should I sue? 

This is not what the mouth who speaks for all providers said, are you sure you're not confused? ;)

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Talking about the media being compelled to talk about intimate topics, you have done nothing but trash a woman you don't know because you think she's a gold digger. You are laying all the blame on her, you've made misinformed statements and been very presumptuous. ..,

Pot, meet kettle!

I may be calling the gal a gold digger because she's reaching for the brass ring, but you (and several others) have been hanging Usher out to dry on the same flimsy TMZ articles. I highly doubt this gal figured he was Raymond from down the block. It should be easy for her, or anyone else, to figure out that Usher, like many other rock & sports stars, has probably had more 'strange' than most of the YL on this board. He's hardly an angel. Who's to say that she didn't know about the 2012 case; that she didn't already know he was infected?  Stranger things have happened. 

Her house in Atlanta... What was she doing in New Orleans? Is Usher the true love who jilted her?

In my view she was just another stage door groupie. There has been no mention of any relationship between the two in the press. But then she went after the large paycheck. That's when she became a gold digger.

Lot's of "We don't F'ng know?" in this story. 

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Who should I sue? 

So famous people don't see hookers? If people lie about herpes why is this place so pro-bbbj? Unprotected oral sex was all she needed to be exposed. Condoms are irrelevant then. And as it was stated in the TMZ article and I'm sure her actual lawsuit the first time they used a condom but had unprotected oral. So this condom talk is nonsense.

And I would hope to god that none of our clients would lie about having herpes. It is for the most part something people don't lie about because it affects others. This is how disease spreads, with dishonesty.

Sure we engage in risky behavior but our consent is removed when we're lied to. Saying that people don't want to admit it doesn't excuse the behavior it seems to only encourage it. I don't consent to have sex with people with herpes and I am willing to bet that Jane Doe didn't either.

What if it were you? Then how would you feel? Some dude lies to you and now you have a lifetime virus to deal with. If you remove the fact that Usher has money I bet those calling her opportunistic would change their tunes. I would bet every penny I have that if this Jane Doe were a TOB member no would call her opportunistic for wanting to sue the dude who lied to her.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Pot, meet kettle!

I may be calling the gal a gold digger because she's reaching for the brass ring, but you (and several others) have been hanging Usher out to dry on the same flimsy TMZ articles. I highly doubt this gal figured he was Raymond from down the block. It should be easy for her, or anyone else, to figure out that Usher, like many other rock & sports stars, has probably had more 'strange' than most of the YL on this board. He's hardly an angel. Who's to say that she didn't know about the 2012 case; that she didn't already know he was infected?  Stranger things have happened. 

Her house in Atlanta... What was she doing in New Orleans? Is Usher the true love who jilted her?

In my view she was just another stage door groupie. There has been no mention of any relationship between the two in the press. But then she went after the large paycheck. That's when she became a gold digger.

Lot's of "We don't F'ng know?" in this story. 

Reading comprehension for the win! She didn't know about the 2012 case until Friday when we all learned about it. And you keep thinking she's infected when she's not. You wanna call her a gold digger fine. It doesn't erase the fact that he lied about having herpes. 

No one has been hanging Usher out to dry, please feel free to quote me on that. Seriously. I said he lied about having a disease and she doesn't deserve to be called a gold digger. But you had to come at us with a numbered list as to why she's so awful.

Your opinions don't equal facts as hard as you'd like to present them that way. Your opinion is that she's a gold digger, fact is he's been busted lying before. You know normal are allowed to fuck celebrities right? Sometimes celebs even have relationships with the norms. So what makes this chick so different? Nothing, there is nothing that makes her any different. I mean and who could forget that celeb in the history of celebs has ever lied or used their status to bang some chick. You also assume that she's just looking for a pay day, you don't know who she is. She may very well be another celebrity or have money of her own.

God forbid though you ever blame a man for anything. God forbid people have sex outside their financial class, it's a crime punishable by slander on the internet. And before you spout back your typical reply please go back through the responses where people were trashing Usher and quote them. The only slander came from those that called Jane Doe a ho, gold digger and opportunistic. No one said anything about Usher other than he lied and deserves the blame for the lie.